LETS TRY TO MAKE AN APPLLEE PIE - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@Raijin

Cmon Dude! It is so unfair to compare indian television to Western Television..!

AND secondly..you find D3 equivalent to Saas Bahu??? Seriously? You have got to be kidding me!!..

I am not sure where all this is coming from.. Because .. All I want to say is...

I  want to  give the creative head.. PALKI MALHOTRA her due credit that she us trying out something NEW In television history.!!! 

This show is all about DIL, DOSTI and DANCE!! and I see all these aspects in this show..I LOVE IT!

@Raijin
everybody has their own likes nd dislikes. It really doesn't make any sense tat u dont even like it then also u r watchin it. If u really think its filled of nonsense nd stupidity then pls dont waste ur precious time on it man nd dont bother abt the show as We D3 fans r here to watch those stupidities. I wonder, r u like counselling us or something to dislike d show, if so move on dude.
Originally posted by sanguprince

@Raijin
everybody has their own likes nd dislikes. It really doesn't make any sense tat u dont even like it then also u r watchin it. If u really think its filled of nonsense nd stupidity then pls dont waste ur precious time on it man nd dont bother abt the show as We D3 fans r here to watch those stupidities. I wonder, r u like counselling us or something to dislike d show, if so move on dude.

Exactly!! This is not the right place!! SORRY!! 

How about you give the show more time and let it develop more? I find D3 a tad bit too slow at times, ridiculous other times, not dance-y enough most of the times but I still love all the characters and at least this is a baby step in the right direction away from hopeless soap operas where the heroines are always clad in salwar kameez and they cry continuously over their beloved other halves (i.e. the hero). I know this show isn't perfect but it's totally growing on me. And the dancers are learning to act so give some time. And if you can't give it that time, then just don't watch it.

Originally posted by kumjoo

Exactly!! This is not the right place!! SORRY!! 

Convincing us to hate this show- How abt we convince you to LOVE THIS SHOW????😉