Posted: 12 years ago
very thoughtful...
good job Jzee..

the lines are really awesome

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@smarty, Savz, Shelly, Gulaalfreak, Keero, Sama, Reemz, Vinolya, Nithya -

Thank you all! 🤗 I'm glad you guys liked the concept of doing a piece on a shayari.. 😳
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jzee🤗 ..your craziest pankha is back.👏🤗.But I mean wow...I lubbed the shayari's in ZNMD ..⭐️and I absolutely adore the way Farhan...recited them...I lubbed the concept..it is beautiful.⭐️...see who can understand shyari's better than..me...🤣

Lubb it Jzee.👏..You know Me your Craziest pankha⭐️😛

Oh Jzee BTW Have you heard gulzar sahab...He is a maestro...I wish we cud get some More on his works..anyways..Just lubbed it👏

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg how creative ...brilliant !

I cant believe show is ending in one week and I am equally sad that all these treats from you may also end in the same time !  Whatever your new vocation , you musttell us "forum mates" where to find you  ...

great , and a class apart !

VJ
Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 12 years ago
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely! Can't believe it's ending this week 😭
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Yeh, I know, I need to find another vocation for myself, because this is wrapping up in a week... but ever since I saw the movie last weekend, I was meaning to do a GK piece for this little verse, by Javed sahab. His words, magical, as always! And they fit GK - just like one creative genius fits another!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP10RsuIkkg[/YOUTUBE]

xx
JZee

Oh this was lovely!👏 Loved all the clips you used! I'm absolutely in love with all the ZNMD poems...was there one more line to this poem waise? Or is that just my imagination? Gave GK a really epic feel! I love this style...make more like this!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone!!! I'm really glad you all liked the idea of doing a vidlet sans music... For everyone who was suggesting Gulzar, please feel free to link videos of what shayari from Gulazar you would like to be done? I can't promise how much VM making I'll do this week, cause I have one bloody packed schedule - but having a muse at hand can usually help ...

Nur - Oh you thought so too?! I thought the ending was abrupt, which had n0t felt so in the movie - but maybe I was too engrossed then... anyway, this was all I found in the YT link with the poems... now that you say it however, imma check up other links out of curiosity! 

And echoing everyone - yes one week to go. The countdown begins tonight... eeeh! Can it really end?! I know why Galool was an ostrich for so long - being an ostrich is transiently comforting 😳 I'm so excited for this week, yet very much melancholic beneath it all - the show, its brilliance, the actors and team, and perhaps even more so this forum and our endless discussions shall be so missed! Sigh!
AreYaar thumbnail
Jzee: I'm not sure myself...maybe it was this way in the movie and I don't remember it exactly...either ways, the lines were lovely and you brought them out perfectly in this vid :-)

*sigh* I'm kind of in a mixed mood too...really looking forward to this week and yet sad at the same time that it's all coming to an end...will miss the looking forward to feeling that I have right now only for watching Gulaal.