Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: andv

Thanks for the update

A nice light episode. It felt nice to see glimpses of the old G slowly coming back at least in today's episode. Hope she uses this level headed attitude in all walks of her life and stops to think of all her past actions and her future with a person like J. J as usual spineless and quick in loosing his head. Why does he have to say sorry if he doesn't mean it in the first place? His attitude is going to lead him no where.

Nice moments of Sumitra and Gehna being the first students of the class. A good beginning towards a more educated village. Glad to see Anandi happy and filled with new hopes and self confidence. 

The precap was so cute.

anitaaaπŸ€—
u on this time😲...πŸ˜†...
ok now tell me...did u notice jagat's face when gauri was praying in front of god!!

his expressions were like...mereko nehin jana college...mujhe toh honeymoon pe jana hai🀣...mujhe laga avi rona suru kar dega yeh bolke ki...nehin jana college...like kids used to do...i dont want to go to school😭!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anandi started with OMM...so nice naaπŸ˜›
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
Khusi πŸ€—

Aaj jaldi time mil gaya πŸ˜‰. Jagat- uske baare mein tho sab kuch nirala hein. He can be used as a reference point by parents to teach their kids what kind of individuals they should NOT becomeπŸ˜†

Oh yeah I saw his expression. He was like free me from all this bhagwan pooja and studies. Din mein pooja, free time mila tho poha, uske baad college and raat ko padhayi. Life ki kya band baj gayi hein meri itni mehnat jo karni pad rahi hein. Kya socha aur kya paaya. He might be thinking Dr banana hein so that I can earn some money lekin yahan pe tho muft ka paisa mil raha hein why take all this trouble. Nowadays Khushi he cracks me up with all his expressions!

atominis thumbnail
Yaar Anjani I don't want to argue anymore. I am fed up now. Thoroughly fed up.

Who says they should show her teaching? But jo bhi dikhana hai theek se toh dikhao

It was not evening. Their class started at 1 PM and ended around 4 PM. 2-3 hours at the max.

I know Sumitra is not totally illiterate. But even a person who has been out of touch for a long time, can't be taught so much so soon! Either don't teach her varnmala at all and start immediately from idioms. Or if you start from alphabet and then make it gradual na!

I think I and some other members have written enough on what can be shown to make it informative and socially relevant without compromising on entertainment. So many threads, lengthy posts, so many polls and debates...πŸ˜”

Lekin sab mithya hai, vyarth hai!😡

Precap is pure cheating and a sham. That means still no complete focus on Anandi and her own evolution, progress, development and rehabilitation!πŸ€”

I can't keep looking forward to it in hope of something sensible or logical. Jhoota dilaasa kab tak dete rahen khud ko?!πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am really disheartened with this week's episodes. Total BS!πŸ₯Ί
khusi_* thumbnail
annika dear...i can understand the ur frustration!!
same thing happened to me...when anandi started her school for girls before 4 year leap rather than thinking of her own education!
at that time she was just 8th pass!!...and started school!!

i really cant understand how could ds give permission to open the school at that time who is completely against beendni's visiting outside the haveli!!

at that time...she didnt even think of futher education at all till jagat's bday incident!!

but now the only difference i got...she mentioned that she wanted to study further but not in medical col!!
πŸ˜†...so after watching so much dragging record of cvs..i am still hopeful that she will do her grad!!
wese v...i can't expect more from cvs!!
they r playing with anandi's education...their fav game!!

atominis thumbnail
Leave it Khusi. Dragging back then was still sort of okay. But I can't see mockery of education or social work. I am myself quite passionate about making a difference, have been part of NSS and volunteered with NGOs. I can't see social work being made a cakewalk! I've read about so many activists and their struggles, interacted with youth leaders online and in real life. It's such a detailed and thorough process. It's not a joke as they are showing it!

Plus the focus is still on pathetic Singhs! I really want them to change their name to Kahani Singh parivar ki or Bal Varr since it is always about Singhs or Jagya.

They say they have moved on or call her beti. If that is so then why did Sumitra remark in today's episode ki abhi bhi tu utni hi ziddi hai jitni ki bhyah kar aane ke baad thi?! Why remind her of her marriage? Or the fact that she is connected to this family by marriage?Mooh se beti bolne se kya hota hai?! 

Sorry. I hated today's episode. I still find they contradict themselves as usual. I see little hope for anything sensible. Honestly speaking, I call it ''bakwaas''. Take it as bashing and report me to mods if you want. 

Last week's Friday episode made me hopeful for Anandi. This one makes it seem like gudde-guddiyon ka khel!

Balika vadhu se balika shikshak!πŸ˜” They're playing school-school! Wah kya baat hai! Social change is really a joke!
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: annika20

Leave it Khusi. Dragging back then was still sort of okay. But I can't see mockery of education or social work. I am myself quite passionate about making a difference, have been part of NSS and volunteered with NGOs. I can't see social work being made a cakewalk! I've read about so many activists and their struggles, interacted with youth leaders online and in real life. It's such a detailed and thorough process. It's not a joke as they are showing it!

Sorry. I hated today's episode. I still find they contradict themselves as usual. I see little hope for anything sensible. Honestly speaking, I call it ''bakwaas''. Take it as bashing and report me to mods if you want. 

Last week's Friday episode made me hopeful for Anandi. This one makes it seem like gudde-guddiyon ka khel!

Balika vadhu se balika shikshak!πŸ˜” They're playing school-school! Wah kya baat hai! Social change is really a joke!

hey...itna kyun dil pe leh rahi ho...yaar...!!
no need to say sorry at all!!!!...u r all free to express ur feeling in this forum...!!
and y i am going to report uπŸ˜• .πŸ˜•..maine kavi kisiko report nehin kiya aaj tak...πŸ˜†

yaar...u r still in so much tensions!!...leave it...!! and chill!😳😊
atominis thumbnail
I am leaving it only. I don't know how I managed to keep patience for these 2 weeks. Last week's Anandi part had given me so much hope. This week is all blah!

I am sorry for hurting other members or making them feel as if I am into Anandi bashing or threatening their BP.

I can't laugh off things anymore or find solace in comedy threads. No more watching BV and no more coming to the forum (since coming here makes me feel like speaking up and there are things which need to be spoken about since nothing constructive happens, no difference is made and only fights occur).

Aakhir serial hi toh hai, itni seriously lene ki ya koi khaas ummeed rakhne ki koi zaroorat nahin. πŸ˜•

Leave it.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jagya is still doing dadagiri even to friends who helped them out,if not for gauri this guy would one day be bashed up by his buddies..
Anandi's school only has gehna and sumitra as students ,πŸ€”why even  bother coming to  school at all, just teach them at haveli itself ...and she is teaching them ,"kaal kare so aaj karr,aaj kare so abhi.."πŸ€” sadly  she isnt applying this muhavaraa to her own studies,it seems to be postponed indefinitely- only "aaj kare so kaal karr ,kaal kare so parso,aisee  bhi kya jaldi hai jab jeena hai barson" is followed by CVsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ when it comes to anandi's padhai..
And the precap-sumitra writing love notes to bhairav,πŸ˜‰ if that doesn't keep people in school what will....
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey  Annika,

Dont go, i get your frustration, it pains me how tv serial makers treat women characters callously, like you even i dont relate to Anandi atall and this mission.

What is frustrating is the high and lows in her character, she is still not finding her ground, maybe cv's r planning some type of track of her coming to terms with herself but ryt now its not showing , they have so much going on divorce saga, this mission , Sumitra's studies , somewhere they have lost the plot that they need to focus solely on Anandi for some tym

There are other characters but its ryt now after giving so much build up to Anandi the stream just fizzled out.  DUring gehna or Sugna tracks the focus and story moved with them, here its not lyk that.

The serial is no1 ryt now, it has a good lead and has regained lost ground , it can financially show Anandi studying in Jaipur atleast, regular up and down would do.

If they can show Jagat in college , his frnz and whatever classes he attended surely some tym can be spend on Anandi doin it.

But dont worry Annika , ur posts r great insight and actually as a person I relate most, we just cannot see any girl being so helpless and not able to raise herself.Probably we might sound hard on her at tyms but its lyk talking to your gal pal who is not able to cope up with a bad brk up or not able to make better judgements. Such frnz need those harsh words, we need cv's read posts lyk urs and see t as a mirror for themselves.

We are not fans of any character but v feel for the cause and the show, so expect it do justice, it has dragged this drama for 3yrs it should enter a new era , probably refresh itself with a new zeal and a storyline.

Noway u should leave,Anu, we respect you and i admire u for being honest enough to call a spade a spade.

Guys we are not hard on any characters but the cvs who tend to swing alot for better or worse.

Hugs Annika, i gained a frn here and i hope she stays!
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Jagya is still doing dadagiri even to friends who helped them out,if not for gauri this guy would one day be bashed up by his buddies..
Anandi's school only has gehna and sumitra as students ,πŸ€”why even  bother coming to  school at all, just teach them at haveli itself ...and she is teaching them ,"kaal kare so aaj karr,aaj kare so abhi.."πŸ€” sadly  she isnt applying this muhavaraa to her own studies,it seems to be postponed indefinitely- only "aaj kare so kaal karr ,kaal kare so parso,aisee  bhi kya jaldi hai jab jeena hai barson" is followed by CVsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ when it comes to anandi's padhai..
And the precap-sumitra writing love notes to bhairav,πŸ˜‰ if that doesn't keep people in school what will....

😲...1st time ever...jyo tum mujhe raat ko miliπŸ˜†
anandi ki padhai...πŸ˜†...cvs fav game...baas now...bv is in no 2...when it will out of top 10 like last year oct/nov...then cvs will bring anandi's grad track...and show anandi as a graduate in 2 days🀣

mera phir se dil kar raha hai...cvs pe chillaun!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†