Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Did Suds slip the gift in? I hope now DSP figures out Kala is behind these things...he has enough hints already. This is all Kala style...

i thnk u r rite it must be Suds i dnt thnk in that direction ,, ya ya ,,and now bajji said sme one in house hope they put n put 2 together
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prncz

i thnk u r rite it must be Suds i dnt thnk in that direction ,, ya ya ,,and now bajji said sme one in house hope they put n put 2 together

exactly n if dey dnt thn tht says a lot bwt wt dey hav learnt from the NS scenario
prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

exactly n if dey dnt thn tht says a lot bwt wt dey hav learnt from the NS scenario

u r rite yuvi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kya Duji will be a step ahead of dushmann or will they face thm and win over them after they attack ?
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So much has happened in the lives of DSP & his near ones over the past year & a half.Bombs, bullets, kidnappings, murder & mayhem galore you name it.Letters were the least harmful of the lot. Its a tradition of sorts at Patil Niwas to receive anonymous threatening letters all the time.Kala, Papaji,Nana all have sent one at some point or the other.So what was the big deal about someone sending a white saree with a chindi note attached. Cheekh maarkar saara ghar sarpe utha liya!What a drama queen!Honestly!๐Ÿคข "eyeroll"

Hmmm...SP DeshPrabhu...Padhaaro padhaaro! Eagerly awaiting your arrival. Just why Nave & Kala think they will be out of the cop's radar & he will only focus on DSP?๐Ÿ˜• Woh kaun se doodh ke dhule hain ke DeshPrabhu unki dukaan chalta chodega?๐Ÿ˜†

Reminds me of that scene from the movie Nayakan. The cop there makes the don's life hell & finally makes an arrest but the public outcry at this is so overwhelming that he comes to the don with his cap in his hands begging him to control the crowds๐Ÿ˜† finally acknowledging what the don does is same as whta an honest policeman does albeit without the uniform. Cant wait for the SP to naakh ragdo in front of Sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ Sweetheart ka naam Dutta Shriram Patil aise hi nahi hain

Thanks for the episode,BB๐Ÿ‘
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

So much has happened in the lives of DSP & his near ones over the past year & a half.Bombs, bullets, kidnappings, murder & mayhem galore you name it.Letters were the least harmful of the lot. Its a tradition of sorts at Patil Niwas to receive anonymous threatening letters all the time.Kala, Papaji,Nana all have sent one at some point or the other.So what was the big deal about someone sending a white saree with a chindi note attached. Cheekh maarkar saara ghar sarpe utha liya!What a drama queen!Honestly!๐Ÿคข "eyeroll"

Hmmm...SP DeshPrabhu...Padhaaro padhaaro! Eagerly awaiting your arrival. Just why Nave & Kala think they will be out of the cop's radar & he will only focus on DSP?๐Ÿ˜• Woh kaun se doodh ke dhule hain ke DeshPrabhu unki dukaan chalta chodega?๐Ÿ˜†

Reminds me of that scene from the movie Nayakan. The cop there makes the don's life hell & finally makes an arrest but the public outcry at this is so overwhelming that he comes to the don with his cap in his hands begging him to control the crowds๐Ÿ˜† finally acknowledging what the don does is same as whta an honest policeman does albeit without the uniform. Cant wait for the SP to naakh ragdo in front of Sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ Sweetheart ka naam Dutta Shriram Patil aise hi nahi hain

Thanks for the episode,BB๐Ÿ‘

Zuby Darling ๐Ÿค— How's u?
Bold: Eggjactly!! Bilkul barah aana sahi baat...Kalaji kya sochti hain that she'll be able to entice the new SP or what? Unke kaale kartoot kaise chupe rahenge if this SP takes up after DSPs case?????

Red: 400% agree with your prediction...that's where the whole Cop-DSP angle is going to meander to it seems! Hamare Raaja saheb koi khet ki mooli thodi na hai...

@BB- Things are getting heated up again...great.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ It was good to see our Dutta flaring up, aur apni office ki chair par baith kar toh kya lag rahe the aaj! And he did not give any false hopes to nakusha... just the plain truth..."yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta...yahan se koi aur ka rasta nahi hai" ..What a Character๐Ÿ‘
Kala seems to be going psycho in her hatred towards Dutta again...would have loved to see her on screen..especially shedding those tears and laughing simultaneously!

prncz thumbnail
BB i forgot to mention 

u mentioned in webi 403 
". May he come back on screen very very soon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ"

aap ke muh mein ghee, shakar,ladoo,rasgullahs,samosas, panipuri and lots of dishes u love ,,๐Ÿ˜ waiting for THE DAY
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Zuby Darling ๐Ÿค— How's u?
Bold: Eggjactly!! Bilkul barah aana sahi baat...Kalaji kya sochti hain that she'll be able to entice the new SP or what? Unke kaale kartoot kaise chupe rahenge if this SP takes up after DSPs case?????

Red: 400% agree with your prediction...that's where the whole Cop-DSP angle is going to meander to it seems! Hamare Raaja saheb koi khet ki mooli thodi na hai...

I'm good,Shalz๐Ÿค— Hope you are finding Denmark agreeable๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah! SP ka naam kaise slurrrp kar rahin thi๐Ÿ˜ก Iski bhi toh band bajegi Nave ke saath saath.How on earth can she hope to rule Patilwadi with such a warrior type keeping an eagle eye over the "dhanda"?Confused

They are both cut from the same cloth only they are at the opposite end of the spectrum Once both realise their destination is same I'm sure it will the alliance of the decadeApprove 
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I just caught up with the episode and the comments in one go... even i think it is Kala and thank God Naku said it in the end! I hope Dutta will believe her, he should there is no reason why he shouldn't! 
Yuvi: I too think it has to be an inside hand, either Sudarshan or some guard, but mostly Sudarshan. how else would it come without being caught on CCTV. I just hope these sisters are not involved this time! Don't know why i had that thought for a fleeting second, what if they are faking it still? Seems unlikely but still... don't know.
Raj: yes i saw that Moontide ka insaaf wala tarazu ๐Ÿคฃ ab main dekhne ke siwae aur kar bhi kya sakti hun ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
thank u for stuffing my mouth with so many delicious recipes; basically it means 4kgs extra for wishing mishal! ufff!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ bhari pad gaya mere pe ๐Ÿคฃ
mnx12: i wonder why Sudarshan was shocked too.. acting most probably! 
Zuby: ๐Ÿ˜† now u r being very "poisonous" na? ๐Ÿคฃ chalo koi nahi, aapka most awaited DSP avtaar is coming back thanks to ASD... Abhijaysinh Deshprabhu, dil se Maratha!! ๐Ÿ˜ Nave ke muh se itni tareef sun ke toh mera bada man hai inse milne ka, but of course, Baji ki dhulai na ho iski guarantee main likhat mein mangungi. ๐Ÿ˜†
I am sure the cop will face trouble from the people, it is so expected. We already saw a glimpse of it when Dutta had gone missing after the accident. 
shalini: so true about Kala... the way her reaction was described, i could just picture this psycho isolated woman who is so blinded by her need for revenge. You know, such people would rather get destroyed than change and they are really really dangerous in their mind. Bas, i hope nothing happens to both our heroes. 
 rrs1391, eternity and everyone else who read and smiled, thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
See u all!!
Cheers!!

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿค—bb! As always an amazing episode! thanking you and the writers! wow..everything  was about dutta shri ram patil and his wife in this episode! loved it..! nakushas understandable fear and duttas stern yet reassuring reaction to it.
love this aggressive side to dutta, he's amazing at balancing his anger with emotion..a bit of mr softy along with a roaring lion..acha hai. The minuet he looks at nakusha he goes all soft. Really loved the way he reassured nakusha in a very convincing way.
His words were very stern in away but thats just what nakusha needed she need  reassurance..that her husband is strong enough to fight his way through who ever this new dushman is.
Nakushas line of๐Ÿ˜ญ aap ko kuch ho jayega ga .toe mein toe maar hein jayeygi sahab.๐Ÿ˜
i dont know if i love it because of nakushas feelings here or because of duttas response..
aye!! aisa mat bol!! loved this bit in the episode. could just imagine duttas expression at nakusha mentioning her death..BIG no no there.
The way in which dutta sits by nakushas side to kind of comfort her throughout the whole thing really shows the change in him now. Before nakusha dutta would have just stormed out to find the culprit  all guns blazing but nakusha is now more important. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I dont know if its a good thing but i really love duttas dialogues when he is angry..some of them i really find entertaining..! the legend that he is -really love him!โค๏ธ
And the way nakusha ..mentions kala in the end.. something i had forgotten about  but..a key point indeed.
cant wait till tonights episode..looks like the new entry is coming up soon too.!
As ever loved it! bb thanks!

jagruti
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago