'What stars like to see' interview of AV

Swatee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Amit Verma

Stole hearts on STAR One's Hotel Kingston, Amit and his co-star Sonal Sehgal (Shelly) made one of the hottest couples on Indian television. Read on to find out about his take on other stars.

The serial you would like to work in - Friends, STAR World.

The actress you would like to work with - Sakshi Tanvar, Parvati from Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.

If you were to take part in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 2 - I'll get beaten up royally, comedy is a tough job, I won't be as good as Sunil Pal, Raju Shrivastav and the others. It's a pleasure to watch, I think I would love to do just that.

Stuck on a deserted island, the actress would you like to be with is... Shweta Tanvar of Lipstick.

Best Actress - I will go with two women, Ratna and Supriya Pathak.

Best Actor - Pankaj Kapoor in Office Office.

Upcoming Projects - Kittu Sab Jaanti Hai on Sahara, I am looking forward to work with STAR again, It's my favourite channel.

Message for your fans - Please send in more fan mails, I love all of you, keep loving me, I will do my best!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranx thumbnail
shweta tanvar?? who's she? And wats wrong with him? first was salve, now her. Next you know he might mention maninee de or even worse nigaar khan. 🀒
apple14 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Well...I guess this is one of AV's quirks!!!

Everyone has quirks...and I guess AV's is that he had weird choices of favourite actresses to work with! πŸ˜†

Why cant he just say SS???

They never mention each other on print....they never compliment each other....nothing...this is just too bad!

Edited by apple14 - 18 years ago
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†

That was funny but truly he has very bad 4 actress

If he is short of ideas then plz someone suggest him my nameπŸ˜‰ 

pranx thumbnail
πŸ˜† Mitts if ever there is HK 2 u shld put ur name for it
minxx thumbnail
ya sweets ur such a sweet fan n he goes n mentions d most unimaginable ppl
koel_vish thumbnail
Hey i am kads i don't know why i am not able login with my old username so i had register back and my new username is πŸ˜› koel_vish πŸ˜›

ya man i always felt why can't he say sonal's name 😭 😭 and i am very angry with amit for that 😑 😑 he will say all other costar's name except sonal's name .Edited by koel_vish - 18 years ago
apple14 thumbnail
Kads....nice to see you back! I was wondering where you had disappeared.

Anyways.....if anyone has ever heard AV ever talking about SS, apart from saying "she's a good co-star", please please post it....!!!! I would like to know what he thinks about SS.
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx guys I know it's too late but still thanx
But I think I will be too tall 4 him

And ya I also have never heard AV saying nething ab ss
Swatee thumbnail
i remember his first star date in apni tuning.

As soon as that girl refered to chemistry with sonal, he said,
"that's a chemistry betn vish-shely . BUt Sonal is a good friend, a nice costar & a wonderful human being ".

i found him very uneasy at that point.

But have u noticed - all his regular interviews have sonal's name in it. like " i did hotel kingston with sonal sehgal" , " i have done a video .."
in fact i have never seen AV's name in any of sonal's interviews