Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KATRINA's hottest SARI appearances!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

Katrina Kaif is a nation-wide phenomenon and almost all of us agree. While the seductress has sizzled in many hot avatars ever since she embarked upon her fabulous Bollywood journey, she hasn't worn the sari as much as we would like.

But all that's going to change now, when she starts work on Yash Chopra's new film. Apparently, she will wear mostly saris in this Shah Rukh Khan starrer.

So we decided to look at the best moments when she did wear the sari, and remind ourselves of how hot she looked.

Not her first sari spotting but definitely the hottest one has to be this song sequence from comedy caper De Dana Dan. A drenched Katrina scorches the screen as she seduces her man in an orange sari that clings to her curves.

Too hot to handle!
A still from De Dana Dan
Image: A still from De Dana Dan
Katrina gets frisky with co-star Akshay Kumar later in the song as she changes into a red sari and a skimpy blouse.
Image: A still from De Dana Dan
A still from De Dana Dan
The actress was a sight to behold in this intricately designed sari at a Nakshatra -- a jewellery brand she endorses -- event. Wavy hair and a bright red bindi give her a fresh look.
Image: Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif

While magazine cover appearances are a highlight in many stars' careers, Katrina graces cover shoots like it's just routine. For a Marie Claire edition though, she made it interesting as she posed in a sari.

And pretty much nailed it, like a million other times.

Katrina Kaif
The actress looks ethereal in this Nakshatra advertisement as she poses in a black sari and flowing hair.

That hint of a smile makes her enigmatic and makes us even more crazy about her.
Katrina Kaif
Katrina wore a sari for the first time in Singh Is Kinng and we all know what a furore that created. She glides in fluid motions as co-star Akshay Kumar serenades her in the desert.

Image: A still from Singh Is Kinng
A still from Singh Is Kinng
The actress attended yet another event sporting a pink sari and a velvet blouse. Another departure from cutesy summer dresses and pants.

Katrina Kaif
Katrina flaunted her famous curves in this print ad for jewellery label Nakshatra. She almost makes us believe that she belongs to a different world as she emerges out of a shell.
Katrina Kaif

It's not just her body. Her demeanour and that precious smile has won us all over the years.

The actress smiles as she poses for cameras at another event.

Katrina Kaif
Katrina poses for cameras in a sari at a Cineblitz event back in 2009.
Katrina Kaif
Source: Rediff.com

I dedicate this topic to Katalicious!  😳
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She look Really Good in saree!!!

She looks like Tulip joshi.

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Terii Ore is my fav from all her saree appearances. 
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The sari's are really nice.
They always look good on these BW actresses
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think she looked the best in the black Nakshatra one, the white Nakshatra one, and that pink saree.
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i lik the pink, red+black, black n blue saris...

vryyy pretttyyy : )
.Alluring. thumbnail
i like her red saree at Nakshatra, black saree from teri ore, pink saree with velvel blouse and the last turquoise saree 
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Katrina has the perfect body for sarees..Uff those hips!!!
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I think she looked the best in the black Nakshatra one, the white Nakshatra one, and that pink saree.

but her face looks so photoshopped there!! at Nakshatra ad