Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

it was so funny post as always

we were upto some extent knew this before too and now we became sure that the article is completely wrong,kanha is with them.

and dadaji must fall after listening bcoz may be radev will fight then but if there would be dadaji na ,then neither he will fight nor he will allow dev to fight.so its better dadaji remain on his reserved bed with blanket on at least upto time when problem gets solved.

Thanks ekta..I had said in few days back..nothing will happen to them..they are going to marry but with some twists n turns..
Daddu shud go to his bed now..with blanket and injections and Dai singing lullaby forever to him..๐Ÿ˜†
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dev will sing with guitar in his hands wearing cowboy hat..

''Mere mann ki Ganga aur tere mann ki Jamuna ka..
Bol Radha bol Sangam hoga gaya ki nahi.."

Radhika:-chup paaji..aap na bade woh hain..๐Ÿ˜†

if Dev can sing like this it will be the hilarious scene of the year...๐Ÿ˜†in cb2... u r the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
RBG very funny

Hearing this Sr.RP will roll down from staircase again..Nahiii...aisa nahi ho sakta hai..mujhe dhakka kisne diya?..abh main Dev aur Radhika ke chunu munnu ko dekhna chahta hoon aur unke saath khelna chahta hoon...lekin haay ri kismat..meri phir se waat lag gayi๐Ÿคฃ

all CB forum pushed him down in fact we got delayed should have done on the ME day itself๐Ÿ˜ˆ
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
enjoyed it set-raj but you know these chunnu munu they might bring the fake wife track thinking it will increase the trps which will be simply awfull
OLGNES thumbnail
lovely and funny posts...thanks raj bhaiyya... i wish dadaji gets heart attack hearing the news that dev and radhika was married since childhood or he may be mental hearing this news since schemes to separate them for society did not workout!!!!
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinara2

Dev will sing with guitar in his hands wearing cowboy hat..

''Mere mann ki Ganga aur tere mann ki Jamuna ka..
Bol Radha bol Sangam hoga gaya ki nahi.."

Radhika:-chup paaji..aap na bade woh hain..๐Ÿ˜†

if Dev can sing like this it will be the hilarious scene of the year...๐Ÿ˜†in cb2... u r the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I hope they shud try to show something different rather thn following same kind of scenes always..
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chayya55

enjoyed it set-raj but you know these chunnu munu they might bring the fake wife track thinking it will increase the trps which will be simply awfull

Thank you..here the chunnu munnu are Dev/Rads future kids names..twins..
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

RBG very funny

Hearing this Sr.RP will roll down from staircase again..Nahiii...aisa nahi ho sakta hai..mujhe dhakka kisne diya?..abh main Dev aur Radhika ke chunu munnu ko dekhna chahta hoon aur unke saath khelna chahta hoon...lekin haay ri kismat..meri phir se waat lag gayi๐Ÿคฃ

all CB forum pushed him down in fact we got delayed should have done on the ME day itself๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Yea we shud do something Anna Hazare is doing for corruption...this Adharmi RP shud be dethroned asap...๐Ÿ˜Š
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: OLGNES

lovely and funny posts...thanks raj bhaiyya... i wish dadaji gets heart attack hearing the news that dev and radhika was married since childhood or he may be mental hearing this news since schemes to separate them for society did not workout!!!!

Thanks a lot OLGNES...Actually RP shud announced Dev as new RP and he shud either take Sanyaas or someone shud again push him from stairs to send him to bed for rest of life..such a Adharmi and arrogant RP he is..