Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i think CVz r on da way to make swaron leads of dis show:{

CVz better watch on that, else they know the circumstances...75% of the people will say GOOD BYE to D3...I am one of them
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mayurartirocks

I am getting bored seeing all these swaron swayam staffs,i started to watch this show for amar and shakti only .But instead of them they are only showing swaron and swaym.Dont know when they will focus on Kriya and Rey.Now i am just wasting my time seeing all these Swaron boring story.Waiting eagerly fr the real storyof the serial. CV pls focus on Kriyansh.

thank god this forum has got people like me who r also irritated by swaron
i thought i was the only 1
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

thank god this forum has got people like me who r also irritated by swaron
i thought i was the only 1

@ Kajen
I am a huge ARSHA biased fan! So it's not only u buddy..Show me Kriyaansh all the time..I will be fine...
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

CVz better watch on that, else they know the circumstances...75% of the people will say GOOD BYE to D3...I am one of them

me 2
cv's wake up n smell the coffee
we want kriyansh
they r the leads
script wale bhaisab kriyansh needed desperately warna hum sb show ka bye bolenge n fir show ko tv ko bye bolna pdega
BebaakBegum thumbnail

@ Kajen

I am a huge ARSHA biased fan! So it's not only u buddy..Show me Kriyaansh all the time..I will be fine...

whi to
show k leads ko hi imp. Ni de rhe
can't we all mail them or req them 2 do so
like when dmg was on air
i used to call cinevistas office or maybe sum other dmg source pretty often
kumjoo thumbnail

whi to
show k leads ko hi imp. Ni de rhe
can't we all mail them or req them 2 do so
like when dmg was on air
i used to call cinevistas office or maybe sum other dmg source pretty often

Oh really! You actually called them? Wow!! Can you do that again for D3. Can you call and knock their head and make them realize that Kria and Rey are the Lead pair..They need to give us more kriyaansh Scenes. most of us are watching D3 just for Shakti and Amar.

We don't want Kriyaansh as living Statues standing there on the frame not even speaking a word...
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kya yaar...u guys onli want kriyaansh or wat...jab kriyaansh scenes hote aur swaron scenes nahi hote toh koyi bhi aise kehete nahi...par kya ek dho swaron specials aya...sab itne irritate hogaye...chill guys...
let the elections get over na...we'll get to see alotta kriyaansh scenes...
especially rey taunting kria...n i bet the cv's will give us some look look hawa hawa till then...so take a chill phill
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Oh really! You actually called them? Wow!! Can you do that again for D3. Can you call and knock their head and make them realize that Kria and Rey are the Lead pair..They need to give us more kriyaansh Scenes. most of us are watching D3 just for Shakti and Amar.

We don't want Kriyaansh as living Statues standing there on the frame not even speaking a word...

i do have their phone no.s
bt i don't remember which 1 is cinevistas' no. As they all are saved under dmg name
i'll post all of those no.s here also
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@nxt_rockstar
i m disliking swaron more than anything these days
i mean where the hell are kriyansh
do the cv's really wanna show them
i really doubt on this
they haven't even shown on slap promo on tv yet
r they that worthless
i don't know bt if they keep doing injustice to kriyansh whose luv story is nowhere rite now i m gonna say bye bye to the show
i was so exicted abt dis election thing
bt now m so disappointed

Exactly If they are gonna show Swaron that much, Kriyansh fans will definitely get irritated. it's not like I don't like Swaron but It's not fair that cvs are giving shape to swaron only from the beginning and just give us some fillers scenes of kriyansh which are not even fillers coz they are not at all giving any direction to their story. means what yar kriyansh is only given staring sessions and some arguing scenes but on the other hand the other couple is getting the poetry scenes, the mental surrender scenes and my kriyansh has not even got the realisation of love from kriya's side.😭😭
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

You are absolutely right, Our expectations have turned into disappointments. I am not liking this track at all. yesterday's and today's epi was really boring...not just because there were no kriyaansh's scenes, also because there were no moments where I could crack up (Which I usually do watchign D3). The only scene I liked in yesterday and today was when Rey so cutely said "main War hi karta rahunga toh pyar kaab karunga" and how Vickey handled that situation. That was the only wow moment (at-least for me) ...

Looking at Precap it looks like its rose day tomorrow. That means  THAPPAD DAY for Kriyaansh???? OH NO!!!!

agree with you
If the rose day is gonna air tomorrow they didn't even show the promo of THAPPAD incident. And on the other hand they have aired the swaron rose day promo. not fair. This election thing was meant to be for kriyansh and now we are just sobbing on this injustice. i am really very sad and mad at cvs...arghhh...😡