Nor Kriya or Rey are going to win

Posted: 12 years ago
As i can see now, not Rey or Kriya are going to win this elctions.

Bcs i think Swayam or Sharon will win this elections. As i can see it now bcs both Kriyansh are not doing 
anything all is Sharon and Swayam doingπŸ˜†.

Don't you think so?

Amina
sharon n swayam r helping their their frens,..yea u r kind of correct!! d credit goes 2 dem coz dy r wrking really so hard!!
Bt m not liking it at all
i mean it was supposed 2 b abt kriyansh not swaron
yup Sharon n Swayam are doing all the work but they are doing it 4 Rey's n Kria's campaign 
i guess during the election track, they dont just wanna show KriYaansh, they also want to show SwaRon n group too
n about the election either Kria or Rey have to win or else RDX does some magic again 
u r ryt man...if rey wins , it'll be sharon's victory and if kria wins , swayam's victory...
yeah you are right...πŸ˜”
I am really disappointed with this track as i had a lot of hopes with it😭 but now I am frustrated.. πŸ˜‘
It's like you watch whole episode only waiting for some romantic Kriyansh moments but in the end you get nothing but disappointment.😭
I am just so worried about Kriyansh's future as cvs are not at all giving any shape to their love story. I was hoping this election thing will give us more kriyansh moments but now I am thinking that this set up was exclusively for Swaron...πŸ₯±
@nxt_rockstar
i m disliking swaron more than anything these days
i mean where the hell are kriyansh
do the cv's really wanna show them
i really doubt on this
they haven't even shown on slap promo on tv yet
r they that worthless
i don't know bt if they keep doing injustice to kriyansh whose luv story is nowhere rite now i m gonna say bye bye to the show
i was so exicted abt dis election thing
bt now m so disappointed

I am getting bored seeing all these swaron swayam staffs,i started to watch this show for amar and shakti only .But instead of them they are only showing swaron and swaym.Dont know when they will focus on Kriya and Rey.Now i am just wasting my time seeing all these Swaron boring story.Waiting eagerly fr the real story of the serial. CV pls focus on Kriyansh.
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

yeah you are right...πŸ˜”
I am really disappointed with this track as i had a lot of hopes with it😭 but now I am frustrated.. πŸ˜‘
It's like you watch whole episode only waiting for some romantic Kriyansh moments but in the end you get nothing but disappointment.😭
I am just so worried about Kriyansh's future as cvs are not at all giving any shape to their love story. I was hoping this election thing will give us more kriyansh moments but now I am thinking that this set up was exclusively for Swaron...πŸ₯±

You are absolutely right, Our expectations have turned into disappointments. I am not liking this track at all. yesterday's and today's epi was really boring...not just because there were no kriyaansh's scenes, also because there were no moments where I could crack up (Which I usually do watchign D3). The only scene I liked in yesterday and today was when Rey so cutely said "main War hi karta rahunga toh pyar kaab karunga" and how Vickey handled that situation. That was the only wow moment (at-least for me) ...

Looking at Precap it looks like its rose day tomorrow. That means  THAPPAD DAY for Kriyaansh???? OH NO!!!!
i think CVz r on da way to make swaron leads of dis show:{