Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks...watched it nw...sneha a boring person...cant even imagine that
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I know na? and I LOVE that Sneha and Shantanu are sitting next to each other!! EEE!! =D
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup I just checked the video and loved the fact tat mostly all pairs were sitting close to each other and the lead pair was not there but its ok m happy for sharon and swayum they were sitting so pass pass
Parvathi12 thumbnail
man i wish ki sneha was younger or shantanu was older so that they can actually be together...
but good they r not...all the girls n guys out there got a good shot at being with them

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

man i wish ki sneha was younger or shantanu was older so that they can actually be together...
but good they r not...all the girls n guys out there got a good shot at being with them

I know and they seem so cute together but they are the most likely couple who may pair up in real life so I take full mazaa on screen
-Aicha- thumbnail
@Sana - Yeah, man, missed the lead couple during the interview :( They might have been shooting or something..

But off screen, Sneha and Shantanu seem to be good friends and stuff, which is really nice to see!! =D 

Eh, Aparna, Shantanu is MINE. :P Hahaha But yeah, they make an awesome couple man! ioaShjfihgiwlgorb so cute and yet so hottt! ;) hehehehehe
-Aicha- thumbnail
Toh guys, let's make this AT more active na..let's talk more :P about random stuff, of course, related to SwaRon! ;)
Parvathi12 thumbnail
yeah u r totally ryt. I WANNA SEE SHARON DREAM ABOUT SWAYAM AND THE FLOWER AND LETTER, OR MAYBE CRY CAUSE OF WHATEVER HE DID IN THE ROSEDAY PARTY
-Aicha- thumbnail
Nahi rey, no crying business for Sharon :( I don't want to see her cry! BUT I want to Swayam to console herrr :D That would be aweeesomee!!
sanguprince thumbnail
OMG sneha! Shez such a wonderful actrs, it was rly appreciatable how a sweet nd calm girl sneha transformd to a rude nd b****y character sharon, ppl r realy hating her for wat she did nd exctly tatz sneha's success as actrs. I saw many posts on othr forums were fans sayin tat they hate sharon but in my view by way of d word HATE obvsly she'd made her own space nd feelings in ppls heart. i'm really loving her nd her presentation. No one else cld've done d chrctr btr. Shez really awesome