Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hehehe sooo true as if Swayms cuteness wasnt enuf dey got hariprasad😳...it was excessive dosage of cuteness☺️
omg i'm luving Sharon day by day😳...she's sooo in luv wid dis guy...d way she xpected him 2 help her pick up d roses😆 hahahaha nd Swaym stopped himself hehehe gud one😆
nd den she xpects him 2 give d rose to her😆...oh man i'm sooo LUVIN dis...seriusly cnt wait for 2day's epi😃
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetshine

🤣HAHAHA yes yes wud totally work😆 u even share d name of his co-star😉...seriusly he's tooo young nd tooo adorable☺️

I KNOW RIGHT! It's as if it's destiny! 😍 how I WISH dude. How I WISH. He's sooo cute and adorable and charminggg! <3 I wanna meet him once! :P
-Aicha- thumbnail
This week's episodes were sooo SwaRon filled I LOVED IT!! Starting on Monday with the dimag ka renovation karvavo, to the POEM, to the taunting, and finally to the letter, everything was just PERFECT! <3 AND Hariprasad was the cherry on top! ;)

Loving Sharon tooo Farah, she's SO in love right now ;) EEE<3 

Can't wait for monday! :D
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww...i just love the way swayam dropped the rose into the glass...
sharon expression was worth a million bucks...she was so angry...n frustrated...man and the expression she had when swayam said poor boys...she was so frustrated...lyk a 2yr old ...so cute
and then the locker room scene...so so so cute...sharon was smiling so much after reading that letter =D...cant wait for monday's rose day party...swaron dancing
-Aicha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

awww...i just love the way swayam dropped the rose into the glass...
sharon expression was worth a million bucks...she was so angry...n frustrated...man and the expression she had when swayam said poor boys...she was so frustrated...lyk a 2yr old ...so cute
and then the locker room scene...so so so cute...sharon was smiling so much after reading that letter =D...cant wait for monday's rose day party...swaron dancing

OMGGG I noticed that tooo! LOL Sharon's expression when he puts the flower in the glass. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I died laughing. It was hilarious. Her face OMFG. PRICELESS! :P Lmfao xD

Locker room scene was just 😳 HAYYYEEE. Why are they SO SO SO SO SO cute and hot and adorable and aoKDJ;RGOHE;OG  ahhh! love them!! =D 

The letter was so cute! but it was a little confusing..lol I didn't understand it fully, but then, as you said, Sharon was blushing so much!! She's totallyyy in loveee ;)

Me tooo!! SwaRon dancing together and stuff na? :D can't waitt!
Parvathi12 thumbnail
man...they r so cute...y cant she just accept that she lyks him...
n as much as i want to see the monday episode...i am scared after seeing the promo...sharon's really angry...hope she is not too angry with swayam atleast :)
-Aicha- thumbnail
Yeah, I know!! BUT Swayam DID make a mistake this time..not a mistake, but he choose friendship over love, which I guess is good but like, I really hope she isn't mad at him and they dance together and they have cute moments! <3 EEEP! can't waiitt
Parvathi12 thumbnail
hmmm...hope sharon n swayam becomes swaron soon...
i hope that happens even though i am completely aware that wont happen so soon...
-Aicha- thumbnail
Dude like yeah, you know from the KSG videos yesterday, it seems as if the LOC is getting stronger, which means SwaRon are back to normal - fighting and arguing :( i don't want that to happen :( it would suckkk!
-Aicha- thumbnail
http://india-forums.com/tv-show/744/channel-v-dil-dostii-dance/video/155320-karan-singh-grover-to-do-a-special-cameo-in-dil-dosti-dance.htm

this one!
didnt you see it?