ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

I really miss Anbe Vaa serial..I know it was not a good ending or it started boring in the middle.. But the memories of waiting for the serial, writing the update here, posting the pictures all remain in my mind..

The serial Anbe vaa reminds me of my past days.. The serial and IF have places in my heart..  That is one serial which i dint see it as a serial but something that i experience or i feel.. though i dint have anything similar in my life, the serial made me feel the love in it..

All the three pairs were really good...

How many of us became good friends after the serial started, how much we were interested int hat serial, how much we were enjoying... it all happened just like that...

Todya i was thinking so much about the serial and those days... Something close to my heart...
my heart feels too heavy..
It will be relly nice if Vijay TV can give one such really nice love story and move it in the right track.. the serial if it goes for generations even, i dont mind.. but it should be good whenever we see..

I have so many feelings for that serial and our updates and discussions here.. But I cant expreess it..I dnt know how to express.. I even dnt know, why i suddenly got this feel and y i get tears in my eyes.. but something happening inside me..

Daily when I cross Vijay TV office, i would feel like getting inside and telling them about how i loved AV and how badly i need one serial like that.. Then i would really think, will there be anyone who will even respond to me.. so i will skip the idea until the next day.. I even planned to ask people here on some suggestions on how to approach them and make them come up with a good serial... then again, tat will be in vain, i il think n leave it...

I wanted to share with someone, but other than IF no one can understand my feelings.. so posted it here.. Feeling so lonely.. If some serial of that kinmd is there, it would be a part of my life..

i wish i can spend more time in IF as before, but my work stops me.. let me see if i can do it after a month or two...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes meena , i too wish  vijay tv comes up with some good love story .
ap.meena thumbnail
I miss KKK school days also,, It was good.. Kadhalike neramillai was also good but very soon became sodhapal...
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@TM

i havent seen any episodes of the serial that u mentioned in the post.

but i could see how much u got attached to that.

may be all the fans of that serial can send a petition or feedback to VIjay TV so that they can know the demand of it.

hope they remake it for their fans.👍🏼

😊

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hai topic maker . well  i was a fan of anbe ve from the begining but am sorry in the middle they spoiled the whole thinggg. and it was bad. i want a nice story . but to be frank anbe va was awesome in the beginning but towards the end in my point of view it was very bad . sorry no offence
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks for all your response..

Hi Anuu,

Nothing wrong in your view.. Its always Vijay's tv big problem, that they start good but then they cant take it in the same pace n it will all become a big mess..
Inspite of all mess, i was still missing the serial, few characters and especially the updates and discussions in IF..

Krithika, and princess,

I wish someone makes vijay tv members know how the fans need a nice serial that should also go the same way till the end..

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really really really miss anbe vaa... such an awesome serial.. esp sandhya n jeeva... evergreen memories..

everyday if u pass by vijay tv office..?! pls get in n tell how much we love Anbe vaa... i want season 2... 😍