Sonia Sing enters Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Sonia Singh to enter Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Soniya Singh

Sameer Dharmadhikari who was recently seen asGandhar Rao in Zee TV's historical show Jhansi ki rani is all set to play the character of a business tycoon Raj Singhania in YahaanMain Ghar Ghar Kheli. However, the latest news is that Sonia Sing who was seen in Bhagyavidhata has been roped in to play Sameer's sister in the show. Her character's name is Koyal.

Our source said, "Raj Singhania will buy Swarna Bhavan and help Karan (Karan Grover) and Abha (Suhasi Dhami) clear their debt. However, Raj will allow them to stay in the Bhavan on one condition. He will ask Karan to marry his sister Koyal (Sonia Singh) as she is about to die and it's her last wish to marry Karan. Karan will be left in a sate of dilemma as he is already married to Abha and loves her a lot. On the other hand if he doesn't marry Sonia then his family will be financially ruined. Sonia is yet to start shooting for the show."

When contacted Sonia Singh confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will play Raj's sister in the show and I will start shooting from tomorrow."

Source Tellychakkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG... this is disgusting indeed,everytime cv's want to seperate abharan...why?
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is tooo much cv's...pooor karan...he can't live with out his aabha and barbiiieee
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
disgusting track may be after the marriage she will not die what if ...
hope it is not so thanks for sharing.
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rajshris hand over this show 2 somebody else??? what's going on here??? Karan'll have 2 marry again!!!!!!  🤪 very nice...abha bhi toh dusri shaadi kar chuki hai..ranchod se...toh karan peeche kyun jaao??...well done cvs...iss se acha track ho hi nahi sakta...aap logon ke dimaag ka jawab nahii ...wah waaah !!!! shaadi koi bachcho ka khel nahi...u had said that wen karan married abha at the first place as words of jaggu...u guys forgot that...  heyy pl. call back vasu, yasho , dushyant...koi bhi ho...no problem...yeh bakwass se toh behther hoga...
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they cant be serious 👎🏼.have they gone insane.tell me this is a sick joke otherwise  thats it im done with this show  🤪😕
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what like seriously..is this like an early april fools joke..its ridiculous and although Abha might agree for the sake of the family I hope Karan disagrees..is there a short supply off guys where Koyal has to marry Karan and not anyone else..for God'sake he already has a child too..how desparate is she and her brother
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG what an awful track
Why are they making a joke out of a marriage
She must know karan, why else would he want to marry him
In my opinion she should marry ranchord because he looks exactly like karan, it is sort of the same thing.
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ranchod will come back and marry her LOL!
luvlyscorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

ranchod will come back and marry her LOL!

I hope so ...  Please CV's don't make Karan marry this Koyal... Marriage is a sacred thing .. not a toy where u keep changing ...