Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
bt i think its gonna be fun...cuz i lv to see some silly fi8s...so i think now kria and ray gonna fi8... interesting😉 
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was just thinking think of, the slap scene is a dream?

Then after he gets slaped he wakes up and thinking doing something eles too her.

What do you think?
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh i wud luv dis 2 happen...its a nitemare
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
man hope rey wont go into that i am irritated and hate evrything phase...
somewhat lyk what armaan went thru in dmg
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys read dis:
mite make u feel better😆i cudnt stop laughing🤣🤣Shakti bohot Shaktishali hai hehehe aur pooor Amar ðŸ˜‰
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay, so most of us here have seen the energy filled fatak Rey has gotten from Kria, no ? if not here's the video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ogM-wSzLHc&feature=feedu]. Okay, many of us are like what the hell is this ? Why would Kriya do that, etc etc . Sirf ek white rose hi dene aya tha, tho thapar kyun ?😡😲 Did anyone else notice how Kria had a look of guilt, and hurt on her face ? And then the sudden change of expression of Rey from sweet lover boy to angry young man ?😲 Now i think all the KriYansh fans are in for a ride. I mean yes, it seems that Kria will be in quite some trouble now. Rey isn't going to let that slap go easily. It's gonna go to his head, and at the same time Kria is going to be fighting with herself . I think this hurt and guilt feeling that kria is going to feel is going to be a kick start for her gradual realization of her feelings for Rey. She's going to feel sorry, and it will hurt her. Ahh, what say guys ? tell me what you guys think :P Edited by eshaaax3. - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! Gurl!! I luv you for this post.. I hope ..whatever you have written actually comes true...I was dying thinking about that promo..You made me feel lot better...
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah man...even i noticed...cant wait to know what led to this ...
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The thought that Kria slapped Rey is annoying me to death...I hope its a dream ..
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL, @kumjoo ; i know, i was so irritated when i first saw it, then i watched it again, and i was like, this can be kria's kick start to the whole pyaar ka ehsaas thing :P