Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
RUSH-TRIP - I get this cocaine effect when I read through your write-up's😊)

(Chapter 3)

An insight into the minds of 2 absolute opposites, diverse culture and upbringing - creating a highly interactive and engaging atmosphere for the unique Kushi and equally attractive and replulsively remarkable Arnav.  The gradual and occasional meeting of these 2 relentless souls seem to take us beyond our sensibilities to the impeccably rich conversations collated therein.    The very cutting edge encounters between Ar Hi ensures our total attention to the nuances displayed through your pen.    Vru, very inspirational and your unprecedented approach to Ar Hi's rather challenging and aggressive conversations  and  "thou shall not covet attitude"  is fast gaining ground in my heart.

Vru, reading on darling.   Cheers.

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 4

She came back to present in a jolt as her sister shook her shoulder and said, "Theek hai, para chal gaya, par uss samay tune kyon kaha the ki tujhse gira the?"

"woh kuch nahi'" she made a face and then changed topic, "achcha ab mujhe kal jaana hai, Taj Hotel mein, woh sari jo aaj nahi dikha paayee, usse dikhana hai aur wahan, maalik bhi aayega aisa bataya Lavanyaji ne. Kitna achcha hoga agar ek bada sa contract mil jaaye?" she jumped up and down excitedly.

Payal was wondering if her sister who always told her every little thing was hiding something essential, but it was not her nature to prod incessantly and she knew Khushi would come out with whatever was troubling her sooner or later. She smiled to herself as she let her sister off the hook.

Next Day, Khushi got ready in her finery with gold hoops adorning her ears, and bracelets in gold and silver jangling on her wrist. She dabbed some of the ittar Lucknow was known for, a jasmine one which permeated in air like a silken cloud of fragrance teasing nostrils of whoever came in vicinity.

Finishing the ensemble with a gold polti bag, Khushi was ready to knock the sock off the owner and the manager alike. She knew it was a fashion show at Taj and she knew she had to present her work of art in the best light to get that contract. Being a designer she knew what would create the best impact and knew too much jewelry would detract from the beauty of the sari she had selected to wear as her showcase.

Payal, Buaji and her parents were aghast to find her transform from an ordinary duckling into a beautiful swan in that sari and knew she was going to make a statement she wanted to for her business.

This contract was way too important for her to jeopardize it. This was the first step as a designer of exclusive embroidery work and she knew this sari was one of her best works. Lavanyaji would not be able to decline this offer now.

Walking into Taj Lobby, she found the posting that directed her to the Sheesha Hall where the fashion show for AR was taking place. She entered to find Lavanya near the door greeting someone.

As soon as the other man moved away, she went up to her and asked, "Lavanyaji, Khushi Kumari Gupta from yesterday. I hope you remember. I am here to show the sample of my work."

Lavanya looked at her empty hands and asked, "Haan! Haan! I remember, but where is it?"

Khushi gestured her sari and Lavanya then took a second look. She could not believe it. The zardosi work on a cream colored silk sari was intricate yet not overpowering. It had the right balance of Gold to not look gaudy. This was exactly the type of work she had be scouting for their boutique. Lavanya was impressed and she also reaslised many were looking at Khushi who looked breathtakingly beautiful in a full sleeved blouse which had the same pattern of work on the cuffs.

This girl had talent and tapping it for AR would be a feather in her cap that would make even ASR take a second look a her. Lavanya wondered how is he going to ignore me if I am going to make a name to reckon with in Lucknow. She tilted her head proudly and looked around to see if ASR was around. He seemed to talking to someone near the ramp and this was no place to get the introduction to a possible ace designer of AR in public right now.

She had a better idea and asked Khushi to go to the green room where she will get the owner to meet her and then discuss the contract.

Khushi was elated. Lavanya seemed taken with her design and knew that the contract was just a signature away.

She went to the room as directed and waited on the couch. Almost half hour had passed and she was just about at the end of her tether and got to up to go search for Lavanya, incase she had forgotten.

Just then the door burst open and entered a man who was unbuttoning his shirt and cursing under his breath. He threw his jacket towards her which landed on her face before she could see his.

By the time she removed it from her over her head, he had removed the last button and was walking towards the rack behind, when he noticed her.

"Tum!" he exclaimed.

"Aap!" she retorted finally seeing who it was. "Aap ' apne..kapde.. i mean..shirt.." she blurted the first thing that came into her head.

"What? What the hell are you doing in this room?" he demanded advancing towards her.

She backed up till she walked into the rack and he grabbed her and pulled her towards him. With arms around her as she lost her balance, Arnav felt he was forever saving this girl from a disaster ever since he had laid eyes on her.

"What is it with you and falling? Does gravity not support you or is it my effect?" he smirked as he straightened her.

"Ha! no need to be so conceited. Mein yahan kisi ka intezzar kar rahi thi." she rejoined as she straightened her hair and then sari. just then she felt a wet patch near her tummy.

She looked down and saw a red stain on it. Pulling it upwards to get a closer look, she muttered bafflingly, "Phir nuksaan kar diya mera, You are impossible."

"Maine'maine' what are you talking'" and he shook her up and she tittered again on her heels at the force with which he shook her.

He grabbed hold of her again and pulled her into his arms.

"Ye tumhari koi chaal hai na'taaki mein tumhein hamesha bachata rahoon?" he whispered in her ears.

"Haan koi bhala apna nuksaan khud kyon nahi karma chahega, har baar mera hi toh nuksaan hota hai'" she gave back to the impossibly arrogant man whose arms though felt like haven to her.

He then pulled back a little and muttered, "Nuksaan kiska hua hai' tum kya jaano' yahan toh'dil hi kho diya'tum chand paiso ke peeche padi ho'"

She blinked and asked, "kya kaha aapne?"
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
.Aashna. thumbnail
RES
*Edited*

Hiya Vrush!! First of all sorry for just writing a reserve beacuse i wanted to write a lenghty comment but had to leave as my mom called.

As usual another great update. Now I get the real picture of lavanya's character. she's just a very ambitious girl isn't she. loved the fact that she acknowledges Khushi's beauty unlike the show where she's just degrading her. I also like how confident Khushi is about her work and love her style of presentation. (why take the work in your hand if you can wear it). And for Arnav OMG he's still the angry young man as in the show but with a soft corner. and he's already admiring Khushi's beauty. *hyperventilates* and also our Khushi seems to be confused about him as she didn't tell Payal about ASR. Well again great chapter and can't wait for the next installment. ADn thanks for the PM.
Edited by .Aashna. - 12 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Argh what do i say about La..and teh wet patch well initially i thought it was something else...until you mentioned RED wet patch!😆
-RushTrip- thumbnail
so glad Abs that you like it...

yeah i am off to writing another chapter!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RUSH-TRIP

(Chapter 4)

Deep brain stimulation - and this is attributed to your writing, every word devouring us and our feeble and sensitive minds which are greatly benefiting from a warmth to the physical and innate core.  May your words  be blessed ! 

Through adorning Kushi, you have created a whole new definition to the traditional Indian wear.  I am absolutely cheerful that you have created that aura around Kushi which just makes that underlined statement – common sense and an education in invaluable culture.  That is honestly Kushi  all the way.  I love the way you have sensually designed her costumes & finery.   Vru darling, you make me dream on through creations of "kurtas, sarees and lahengas with baroque embroidery, hints of French lace, Russian enamelling, Gujarati mirrorwork and kantha from Bengal"… Comfortable and exquisite taste showcasing Kushi.

Your words potter Arnav as the total elite and one from the celebrated class who has crossed every milestone save his heart that has not been allowed to cross and fall below the benchmark to soft  emotions and intoxicating aroma of love.  

Your FF is a must visit for all who would love to read a style incomparable.

Cheers Vru.

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Ah Al

you give too much credence to my ramblings..
i hope i do some justice!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"Nuksaan kiska hua hai' tum kya jaano' yahan ton'dil hi kho diya'tum chand paiso ke peeche padi ho'"

Vrush...love it...my lines from his mouth sound so good...Kameena...love him!!! So...Arnav miyan well on his way to falling head over heels...😳😳

Khushi Madam...for now will just be excited to get the contract for now...but we all know that he impacts her already...since the first day...now I am curious to see how she handles her attraction to him!!!😉

Waiting for part 5...😛
-RushTrip- thumbnail
H aha nagz..

working on it!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Thanks Aashna..

and love your comments..

yes i am going to try and be different from the show though their coming together is destined..they may not be able to be together...

ok..i wont reveal too much...but...yeah...i hope i can work it all out