Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

OMG!! vrush😲 so many updates!!
update pe update mari jaa rahi hai😆..
some people know i am maha lazy.. so i'll take a lot of time to read and live the feeling and rep..
so.. reshhh till then😳
don't expect a rep anywhere near..🤣
thanchuuu for the PM😊

Haan haan..meine maara aur aap mar gaye

but you are welcome about the pm..it is my pleasure..what is the fun in writing if there are no readers?

but take your time...i would love..comments from you..so...there!!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
@ realraul..

yep...i guess...the hero needs to be besides arrogant, but he is not naughty with everyone..just..someone special isnt it?

@gouri...finally tujhe thora achcha laga toh mein khush

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

WOW Vru!!!

You sure were on a roll!!
I loved each and every update.
I absolutely love Arnav. His way with words is fantastic. He knows exactly what effect he has on Khushi, and he plays on that!
The gala update was great. I loved the dance and the kiss was so passionate and sensual. Way to go hun!!
I love the fact that Khushi didn't react to him. But Arnav being Arnav, has to have the last say, so summons her to the hotel.
That last part was really touching. I really liked the way he just placed her hand on his heart, as if he had forgotten everything and just stood before her in all honesty, acknowledging her effect on him.
The description of him, both in Lavanya's office and in the hotel room was simply perfect!!
Its hilarious the way she called him a Luchcha, not heard that one for ages!!! Lavanya is so sweet to read in this FF.
The updates were a delight to read...looking forward to the next part/s!!😆
Thanks for the PMs sugar!!!
😊

Zeba..my violet..

I am so glad you liked all the updates...i hope you guys treasure it for i am not sure...if i shall have time to update for a week now..i shall try and sneak if possible of course..

and Luchcha..yeah..i guess..our Khushi is a bit desi!!

and La...for me is a woman who has everything but she did not keep the terms and conditions set by arnav and that was her failure...for it was mutually agreed upon relationship rather than... one where he was pulled despite his better judgement...

and i believe people are not really extreme... but have shades and facets which may not help them achieve what they want..
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Originally posted by: adits7

@vrush : plzzz jaldi continue karo...cant w8 to read d next part.☺️...

dits...that was a roller coaster update session...

dont make me run dry..i need sustenance!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
@neahakhan...thanks so much and i have sent a buddy request

@ spakle thanks

@kin thanks so much

@cindy ah now that would be telling hai na? Maar diya jaaye ke chorr diya jaaye?? thanks so much yaar...wahi toh..Arnav on the show...maarta..hai..toh ye ghayal ab likhkar khudko aur aap sab ko maarne ki koshish kar raha hai!!

ayesha786xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sorry for replying late I've just read all your FF and found it really adorable and funny please continue and pm me when you do xX
-RushTrip- thumbnail
thanks aayesha..i have sent you a buddy request

and Aashna.yeah i was on a roll!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Chapter 9

"Kya?" Khushi blurted and she snatched her hand away, which Arnav let go easily.

"Kuch nahi'" Arnav evaded.

"Did you bring the designs?" he asked turning around and went into the bedroom.

"Typical, Pehle kuch kehte hain, phir kuch poochte hain aur phir, gayab." Khushi muttered to herself wondering what was she to do?

As if in reply, he walked back in buttoning his shirt though he had left it untucked.

"Mujhe laga, I should not subject you to my magnetism more; else I would be in serious trouble of being mauled." Arnav interjected as an explanation for wearing his shirt.

Khushi just stood there with her mouth agape for a few seconds before she found her voice to reply, "aapko mazaa aata hai, aise baatein karke? Kyon aap samajhte hain ki aap itne khoobsurat hain ki mein aapko resist nahi kar paaongi? Kyon aapko aisa lagta hai ki mein marey jaa rahi hoon, aapke paas aane ke liye?"

But she stopped, as she realised the distance between them had reduced, reduced considerably and no she was not responsible. Why did this man rile her so much?

"Tum nahin kehti, Khushi, par ye tumhari aankhen hain na, woh mujhe dekhti rehti hain, ghoorti rehti hain, aur kehti hain '" he explained

"Kya'Kya..kehti hain aapko'kya bakwaas kar rahe hain aap?" she took an aggressive stance to call in his bluff; when unexpectedly he went behind her placed his hands on her shoulder and turned her towards the mirror behind the couch on the wall.

He pointed to her image and said, "Dekho' Dekho'Khushi' tum, tumhari aankhen'tumhare honth' tumhein kuch kehte hue dikhayee nahi dete?"

Khushi stood there transfixed. The image of him standing behind her with his head next to hers, one hand on her shoulder, other pointing to their image, they seemed to create a picture that looked complete.

Their eyes met in the reflection and stood there as if turned into statue other than their breathing which suddenly seemed labored. Khushi turned her head to see him not in the reflection but up close; looking at her with devouring eyes.

What was happening to her? Why was she feeling these things for him; a man she knew would only bring her losses.

Suddenly feeling parched, she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips and watched him follow the movement.

He groaned and swooped to capture her lips with his in a swift yet gentle kiss. It was the gentlest touch; like a feather rubbing her softly. He turned her into him and held her head as he deepened the kiss still looking back at her. He saw her eyelid flutter and close as the emotion took over her and he buried his hand in her hair to support her as he drank in her sweetness.

He closed his eyes and reveled in the moment of pure bliss when he felt her hands traveling in between them under his shirt up on his torso. He groaned. Is this what was missing in his life? Is this the reason he had felt his relationships lacking, for he was sure he had never felt anything like this before. He gathered her closer and came up for breath as he moved his attention to her up-tilted chin; raining kisses and moving down he throat to settle on the skittering pulse at the base.

She felt a moan escape her as he suckled her neck and one hand roamed on her back restlessly. He moved in closer and she felt his arousal and stopped. She removed the hands from underneath his shirt and pushed him away.

Were those her hands who had roamed up on his torso as if that was their playground? She looked at Arnav and whispered, "No, this is wrong'wrong'"

"How can it be wrong, Khushi'you want me'and I want you'" Arnav questioned uncomprehending.

Khushi without answering turned around and ran out the door.

Once outside near the elevator, she stood with her back against the wall, head back and felt silent tears of frustration and remorse fall down her cheeks. She looked down the corridor to see if he had come after her. But was grateful to see that he had not followed her.

The ding of the elevator brought her back from her reverie and she fled into them to be probably brought back down to earth.

No such luck.

She had suddenly discovered she had fallen in love with Arnav Singh Raizada.

Hey Devi Maiyya'ye kya ho gaya'she silently prayed.
.Aashna. thumbnail
RES!! Gosh Vrush you have got to updating to so fast. i still had 2 more updates to read and you added this one too. Not that I am complaining. but I just want to catch up!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
u have all the time in the world..for i wont be updating so some time for sure...!!

enjoy