Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram and Lakshman enter Pushp Vatika
that's the last I've got of Bal Kand, folks! although it looks like tinypic has eaten a lot more pics from this sequence so some time down the road either Janu or I can redo it in its entirety. Until then we'll move on to other Kands for some time.

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AS Ramayan
maharani sunaina visits ayodhya to take her daughters to mithila to give birth to their first child there as it's tradition!!but sita ma says she can't come right now because she has many duties to do and asks her for advice on rajdharm, her mother is worried because she thinks her daughter is in trouble.😭

...Mina... thumbnail
maharani sunaina tells urmila, mandvi, and shrutkirti to look after their sister and take care of her, because being queen she has many responsibilities and doesn't take the time to look after herself !! sita ji's sisters say they r worried about her and promise their mother to take care of her well..

...Mina... thumbnail
i have already posted pictures of the godhbharai of sita ji and her sisters, and also champa the maid telling sita ji about praja's bad talk, in the first gallery !! so here is the continuation ..
sita ji is lost in thoughts about her duties as ram ji's ardhaangni, and ram ji is also lost in thoughts about the sacrifice he will have to make!😭
very sad episode !!!πŸ₯Ί

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

You're most welcome! Forgot to post the continuation with Lakshman serving Ram; will do that now. Would love to see some sigs from it; for some reason all this time we've stuck to just SiyaRam and UrmiLakhan sigs in spite of having nice RamLakhan pics all the while... so yeah, would be nice to see some brothers sigs and I'll try to make some myself. Will post the lyrics soon; in fact speaking of lyrics, do you remember that one PM I sent you? It was over a month ago, one of the lost ones. I had a plan to reorganize and revamp the lyrics thread so we'd have them all in order and grouped by show.

Until then if you just want them for sigs, though, here they go...
Munivar shayan kinhi tab jaayi, lage charan chaapan dou bhai
Jinke charan saruruha laagi, karat vividh jap jog biraagi
tehi dou bandhu prem janu jeete, Guru pad kamal palotata preete
baar baar muni agya dinhi, Raghuvar jaaye shayan tab kinhi
Chaapat charan Lakhan ur laaye, sabhay saprem param sachu paaye
puni puni Prabhu kaha sovahu taata, paudhe dhari ur pad jalajaata

You're right, hun, we hardly ever make brother or sister-themed sigs from the mythos...it's usually romantic ones, but I'll work on some brother sigs and also some Dashalya ones from all the pic updates we've had...maybe once you're done with Bal Kand, we should wait till both of us have made an adequate amount of sigs from the pics before I continue with Ayodhya Kand.πŸ˜† That way, we won't forget about them from the great influx of pics.

Thanks for the lyrics...would it be too much trouble to ask for the translation?😳

And I did get your PM about the lyrics thread, and I thought I sent a reply back. Did you not get it? I asked you when you and the others would be done bringing over the lyrics from our CCs, and whether you'd need some help.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Minaaa, thank you so much for the UK pics! They're really painful to see, but the songs which RJ used here have some great, emotional lines.

Debina looks so beautiful in these scenes...her veil was finally put right, and her expressions are really perfect. I love the way she portrayed Sita Ma as strong and resilient.
...Mina... thumbnail
sita ji can't sleep and gets out of bed, she has a strange talk with her conscience which was confusing i didn't understand!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜† so i didin't snap pics of thatπŸ˜†, but ram ji finds her gone and sees her pacing in their chamber!

...Mina... thumbnail
i posted pics of this scene before too, but here r bigger ones and also from different angles !!😳
sita ji confronts ram ji about the praja's talk and asks him why he did not tell her himself ??😭 ram ji and sita ji have a debate then about what should be done !

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

[QUOTE=lola610]
You're right, hun, we hardly ever make brother or sister-themed sigs from the mythos...it's usually romantic ones, but I'll work on some brother sigs and also some Dashalya ones from all the pic updates we've had...maybe once you're done with Bal Kand, we should wait till both of us have made an adequate amount of sigs from the pics before I continue with Ayodhya Kand.πŸ˜† That way, we won't forget about them from the great influx of pics.
NOOO that's a terrible idea, I'm still heavily Ayodhya Kand obsessed and it's already taken so many months to complete it so please please please please please don't do that to me πŸ˜† I, for my part, will not forget to siggify Bal Kand in the process, and I won't let you do so either, don't worry πŸ˜‰ Can't wait for the Dashalya one in particular, since I'm using VD right now might as well use both sets of parents at once!
Thanks for the lyrics...would it be too much trouble to ask for the translation?😳
Munivar shayan kinhi tab jaayi, lage charan chaapan dou bhai
the sage then went to sleep, and the two brothers began to press his feet
Jinke charan saroruha laagi, karat vividh jap jog biraagi
they whose feet are sought by dispassion, meditation, and recitation of the name divine
tehi dou bandhu prem janu jeete, Guru pad kamal palotata preete
those two brothers themselves, as if won over by his simple love, press their teacher's lotus feet instead
baar baar muni agya dinhi, Raghuvar jaaye shayan tab kinhi
the sage instructed them over and over to do so, and only then did Ram go to bed
Chaapat charan Lakhan ur laaye, sabhay saprem param sachu paaye
Lakshman pressed his feet to his heart; immersed in love and reverence, this gave him supreme bliss
puni puni Prabhu kaha sovahu taata, paudhe dhari ur pad jalajaata

only after the Lord told him over and over, "rest, dear brother", he went to lay down keeping his heart set on those sacred feet
And I did get your PM about the lyrics thread, and I thought I sent a reply back. Did you not get it? I asked you when you and the others would be done bringing over the lyrics from our CCs, and whether you'd need some help.
Nah I never got a reply. Ok then, if you guys are good with the plan then we can split up the work in each of the 4 threads (RS, BRC, AS, and MS) before starting.

...Mina... thumbnail