Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just loved today's episode!!

The lawyer totally bashing Jagya!! I loved the thrashing he gave him!!😆 👏

J is so shameless, silly and foolish! What a doofus! What is the need for divorce? I don't live with Anandi or love her, I live with you, so need for legal or illegal stuff! Kya baat hai! What reasoning, line of thought and way of living life!!! Balle balle!🤢

And why does he get so irked whenever G says she feels like a ''doosri aurat'' or ''bazaaru aurat''??

Apni aankhen bandh kar lene se sacchai nahin badal jati Dr. Jagat!!! 😡

You may not think of G like that. But G is exactly that - a doosri aurat, a keep, a mistress!! 

I feel irritated with Gauri. I mean she should have sent him to a lawyer before all this fiasco! Why did she use her own GK at that time??!! Why didn't she consult a lawyer or talk to her Bade Papa atleast?  I do understand how insulted and shameful she must be feeling about her status with Jagya. But she could have avoided all this shame by keeping her brain and eyes open earlier!! She invited this upon herself! 

I am also surprised what kind of an educated girl she is? Can't she see how foolish, irresponsible and kiddish Jagat is? He has no idea about future! He is not bothered about securing his life and does not think rationally ever! How can she still keep buying the tom-foolery, deception of this man? Doesn't she even once doubt her choice of a man? Kis ghonchu ko chuna hai usne?!

She could have got an other good man. But she chose this silly kid! Which girl in her sound mind would ever like to be with Jagya??

I also didn't like Anandi asking about his well-being on the phone. Why did she fall silent for a while when she heard his voice? Still attached or respectful or loving? I thought she should have simply informed him about money being deposited in his account and disconnected the phone instead of kaise hain aap Jagya (like she used to call him earlier) and chatting about well-being of family also!

Anandi ne usko sar pe chadhaa rakha hai!😡

I am also surprised, why isn't anyone talking about getting Anandi admission in her B.A Social work degree? Why just talk about school? What about her further education and the course which Shyam talked about?

Finally, I think Anandi should rein in her enthusiasm a bit. Asking DS to go to school was too much too soon. I see she is excited and enthusiastic and she must have felt that if DS comes then it will motivate whole Jetsar to come and study. But her move could irritate DS also. DS being senior and authority over family and village, might feel her ego or reputation would be hurt.

I just hope she doesn't lash out at Anandi or start feeling ki ladki sar pe chad rahi hai...

She could involve others like Sumitra and Gehna first and then ask DS. I just hope her over-excitement doesn't turn anyone against her.

Nice to know Bhairon had tried to get Sumitra to study. Bhairon is such a nice guy! Hard to believe he is the father of total slimeball like Jagya!
atominis thumbnail
@Pranjal

You said exactly what I wanted to say! Anandi was really sar chadhaoing Jagya today. I mentioned this in my post just now.

Yeah Ankit, please we want a De Danadhan series! Especially on Jagya's thrashing by the lawyer today!! Public demand hai, aapko likhna hi hoga!!😆

Waise Jagya looked like a confused, lost lamb when a crying Gauri held him in her arms today...his voice was almost shaky when he asked her toh tum kya chahti ho main kya karoon? Bechaara...that boy is total bheegi billi whenever anyone wants to draw him out of his imaginary bubble of bliss!

At times, he seems like a small fish trying to swim along with a crocodile, without bring eaten up!!😆

This is what constant pampering by DS and Anandi has made of him! DS' upbringing ensured her grandson never behaves like a man!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice episode! well charity starts from home i guess... good for A
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

Jagya doesnt have too much problem on the illegality of their marriage but gauri is in no mood to listen so he gets lawyer's opinion .. 🤔even now he is offering more money to lawyer to get instant divorce but this is one honest lawyer so no quickfix divorce for jagya, now he is in big trouble with angry  gauri..
Anandi sends his monthly check  even before jagya asked 🤔,she should have made him wait for some more days...
Would be fun to watch if  anandi manages to convince dadisa to join her
 school😍...Dadisa sitting along with sumitra and gehna in anandi's  class would be inspirational   and seeing dadisa there the rest of the villagers too will join in..

hayee...kya din agaye...main ds k baren main soch k khush ho rahi hoon!!
so much lovely dovely ds these daysDay Dreaming...i am missing my shouting on her sometimes,😃😳😆...
it actually feel nice that DS is changing...in a fiction⭐️
she actually said anandi..."kalyani devi ki chhori"...in this episode!!😲😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I missed watchinh BV yeaterday...but thanks to u I could actually visualize Jagya's face while the lawyer gave him an earful 😉
Thanks for the awesome update 😊
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣.. wat a situation for J.. cant stop ROFLing.. he dug his own grave now neither he can RIP nor can he move out.. and RUN.. 🤣

howz he going to explain G abt this A tangle thts fasten around his neck..🤣.. Poor G.. dont expect a divorce any soon.. unless A gives him divorce by consent.. thrs nothing tht can b done.. the question is does he have guts to go back and ask for a divorce.. hmmm...🤔

jst wen i thot tht things wud go boring and cliched with Anandi's study etc... CVs came back with a bang by making DS going to Anandi's school.. 🤣.. its so hilarious imagining DS in a school.. it wud b fun..🤣.. hope thy keep it light and fun.. and let G_J this time shoulder the responsibility of high drama and tears in this saga.. 🤣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

hayee...kya din agaye...main ds k baren main soch k khush ho rahi hoon!!
so much lovely dovely ds these days😍...i am missing my shouting on her sometimes,😃😳😆...
it actually feel nice that DS is changing...in a fiction⭐️
she actually said anandi..."kalyani devi ki chhori"...in this episode!!😲😆

yeah,this dadisa is fun to watch(as long as it lasts😉),yaa hum unpe chillathey rehthey hain yaa  unke support pe khush hothey hain😆..surekhaji makes this role so interesting to watch 👏⭐️...
😉it would be fun dadisa's dadagiri in anandi's classes ,baaki sabb students pe dhaunss jamaayegi yeh dadisaa.😆...imagine her packing her textbooks ,tiffin box along with nandu  to go to  school.😍.makhan bhi shaayad saath jaaye..😆
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update

thanks a lot

good episode. anadi will convince dadisa & sumitra to come to her school & study!!!!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Suchi.. sounds a lovely episode after eons.. Divs.. hera.hera.. Anandi the chaiwali🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have no words to praise Bhairon the real man.. Such a gem of a perosn.. Wish everyuone gets a father/FIL/son/husband like him..👏

Anandi asked DS to study🤣 OMG 🤣
This DS will defo agree especially when Anandi has pulled out the trump card.. setting a model for others.. so soon we will see BB rushing in the morning packing tifins for all the students..DS, Sumitra, Gehn and Anandi and Nandu also to go to school🤣🤣🤣

NO COMMENTS on GaGa🤢
Edited by ammoos - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dadisa is even enrolling makhan in school 😆😆