Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lovePC

Lensa what's MIDs means??

multiple ids...meaning same member creating different ids on this forum and appear as two different people...when they are only one person. It's weird.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beboholic

multiple ids...meaning same member creating different ids on this forum and appear as two different people...when they are only one person. It's weird.

thanks😊
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hated the way Ameesha used to walk, she would look like a man! She does look better, like her body cause she did lose a lot of weight, I loved Race 1, I'm hoping this one will be just as good if not better, am glad to see John back, but I have a feeling the movie won't be that good. 
Yahoo2 thumbnail
Wow Amisha after so long time
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
wow she gets movie even now ?? 😲

few days ago  report on news was cumin.. Amisha ko aaj kal movie mil nahin rahe so isiliye unhone apni khud ki production launch ki hai aur khud ko relaunch kiya hain... !!!🤣🤣

Keep----------Smiling !!!😊
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They should play "race yeh sason ki" when amisha's doing her asthma-like-crying. No seriously...WHY HER? 0__0
Ameesha after soo long.. no one wants to see her seriouslyEdited by -Vidz- - 12 years ago
melonie thumbnail
I liked Ameesha in KNPH and Gadar...she just became unlucky after getting into a case with her parents...In India people like their girls to be very traditional... even though you may be the opposite it is better to portray  an image of being a sati savitri..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I am imagining an Asthma Pump dressed in a Barbie Frock ...oops...ok, that will be Amisha Patel in Race, right?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i actually liked her in Ankahee... and she was good in Bhool bhulaiya... but AMALL.. she was unbearable.. & she was in a movie with Jimmy Shergil ... forgot its name... she kept hamming throughout the whole movie...