DIL HAI KE MANTA NAHI!!!!

angelsoumi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                       CHAPTER-1
"why am I so much attracted to Arjun?" Arohi asks her friend Shilpi. Shipli replies"Wats so bad in it arohi,afterall he is gud- looking and every girl in the college is attracted to her." But arohi's dil hai ke manta hi nahi'!!!! Arohi don't understand that why her heart always says that there is something in Arjun for which she is so much attracted to her. She still remembers the day when she met Arjun for the first time.

3 months back'''''

Arohi, a very happy go lucky girl by nature. Everything was so smooth in her life . She  achieved what she has dreamt since childhood, she has got admission in a top college in Mumbai and came to the city with lots of dreams in her eyes. It was the first day of college ,she was getting ready and was very happy,she told to herself,"Yes, I have made it what I have always wanted." But little did she imagine that her world is going to change drastically from that day.

She stepped into the college compound, her heart began to beat faster. Suddenly she heard a voice,"Are you new in Mumbai?". She replied softly,"Yes.". the voice said,"I knew it from the way you were looking at the students of our college. Hi..my name is Shilpi. Can we be friends?". Arohi felt like she has got an angel in the world of devils'

(That was arohi's first friend in the college and also in Mumbai and now though Arohi has many friends but Shilpi is her best friend)

After having their classes, arohi and shilpi proceeded towards the college canteen. But, as they steeped into the canteen Arohi saw a huge crowd has gathered in the canteen,she didn't understood what was going on, so she asked Shilpi. Shilpi replied that juniors were being ragged by their seniors over there like every year. Arohi felt afraid. Shilpi told her,"don't worry'its happening every year. And each and every student have to pass through this. And now it has almost become a tradition". Shilpi laughs. Arohi was about to saysomething but suddenly she saw someone pointing towards her and saying "Hey there is another fresher. Now its her turn." Immediately a group of students gathered around  Arohi  and SHE was asked to dance. Arohi felt very shy in dancing in front of all the students. Almost tears came to her eyes. Just then a voice came came from behind, "Guys stop it. Can't you see that she is afraid. We can't hurt someone's feelings just for our fun".  The crowd began to move and  Arohi felt relieved. She saw a guy coming from the back, seeing him Arohi suddenly became conscious. The guy came towards her and asked Arohi "Are you fine?". Arohi stared vaguely at his face and then she ran out from there without giving any answer. Shilpi and the guy both were amazed at Arohi's such a behavior.

Back to her home, Arohi sat on the sofa and recalled one of her childhood memories that she had almost buried in her heart..

Arohi was studying in sixth standard at that time. After much hesitation arohi finally decided to go by her family's wish and join a tution class. On the first day of her tution Arohi met a guy who used to sit in the last bench and would always used to stare at her.The guy didn't ever interacted with Arohi and that used to irritate Arohi very much. She was small so she didn't understood why the guy was staring at her. Arohi  was 2 years younger than the guy, so she didn't have the courage to ask the guy about his strange behavior. 1 year passed , now Arohi is in 7th grade. In the meantime,Arohi came to know that the guy's name was Arjun and that he loves Arohi  very much. Now Arohi is not afraid of talking to Arjun. So one day she went to Arjun and told, " I heard from your friend that you love me. Is it true?". Arjun was about to reply something but Arohi  proceeded, "Well even if its true, I don't care. I don't have any feelings for u. So even if you do have any such feelings then forget it. I can never fell in love with u." Arjun was hurt. He said only one thing, "Its your choice whether  you will love me or not. But as far as my choice is taken I love u and I will continue to love you only, no matter in which corner of the world I remain."

Arjun left the tution after that and never returned back. Arohi also didn't meet Arjun any day. But she began to miss Arjun and soon she realized that she has began to love Arjun. When she discussed it with her friends ,they told her that she would never get Arjun  back in her life. But Arohi's DIL HAI KE MANTA HI NAHI..!!!! She had a strong believe that someday or the other her love will definitely come back to her.

Arohi stood up and told herself,"How childish of me to think like that. How can Arjun be in Mumbai? The guy whom I saw today in college only looked somewhat like Arjun, but that doesn't mean that he is the same person whom I met years back."

The next day, when Arohi went to the college she saw that the guy was sitting in a rock with his friends and a girl was also sitting next to her. Arohi was staring at them, just then she heard Shipi's voice,"She is the hottest girl of the college and also she is Arjun's girlfriend." Arohi was taken aback. She exclaimed,"Arjun!!!! who is dat??"

Shilpi replied,"Arjun is the guy who saved you from ragging yesterday. Arohi now I have to go the library, so see you in the class." Saying this Shilpi went away. Arohi was again lost in her own world. The only question that was bothering Arohi was whether he is the same Arjun or not.

Edited by angelsoumi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is he the same arjun or not??
plz pm me :):)
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well i hope he i s d same arjun n pm me plzz when ever u updateEdited by mansi_47 - 12 years ago
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aweee my sweetuuu lil sis has now entered into writing stories...that too on Arjuhi...really impressed my shonaa...really proud of my sis n ya shonaa awesomeee start...keep it up, story seems to be interesting...awesome work done shonaa...👏👏👏👏👏
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new ff/ss/os - not sure whether it is a SS or FF
i hope he is the same arjun
i liked it a lot - pls continue soon & pm me please
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
angelsoumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreya19roy

Aweee my sweetuuu lil sis has now entered into writing stories...that too on Arjuhi...really impressed my shonaa...really proud of my sis n ya shonaa awesomeee start...keep it up, story seems to be interesting...awesome work done shonaa...👏👏👏👏👏

Thnksss sreya diii...😊
angelsoumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrshn

is he the same arjun or not??
plz pm me :):)

To know that you hav to wait for part2..😊 Edited by angelsoumi - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angelsoumi

To knowthat you hav to wait for part2..😊