Love blossoms between Abhishek-Gauri

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love blossoms for Abhishek and Gauri

In STAR One's Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein, Abhishek seems to having a change of heart. While, earlier, he couldn't be bothered with his wife Gauri because of his lost love Nandini, the tides are now changing.

He is developing a soft corner for her, and is beginning to care for her. In the past, Abhishek was rude to Gauri, but now, he is concerned for her as she has injured her forehead because of him. In the upcoming episodes, audiences will see love blossom between the two.

Gauri is heartbroken, as all her efforts to be friendly and loving with Abhishek have backfired. Expressing her feelings, she says, "Currently, I am very angry with Abhishek, especially after he pushed me when I was trying to support him. Now, I think enough is enough. How long will I tolerate his tantrums? I really liked his nature and attitude towards life and his caring nature towards his family members, even though he didn't like me. I felt lucky to be Abhishek's wife. I was hoping that one day, he would fall in love with me, but that hasn't happened yet."

Talking about supporting Abhishek in his current state of mind, she adds, "I will always support him at all times. Of late, I feel something is really troubling him, and he is not able to tell me what. I want him to share his worries with me."

Would she give him another chance if he fell in love with her? "I am not aware if he is falling in love with me. If and when he does, then I will be the happiest person on this earth. Yes, I will definitely give him another chance, since he is my husband, and I really love him. I don't want much. I just want him to care for me, and show that with a nice candlelight dinner and flowers."

What would be her advice to newly married couples who have misunderstandings? "I just want to say to all newly married couples that they should understand each other's feelings and always be supportive. Love your spouse unconditionally."

Abhishek, on the other hand, is feeling guilt for hurting Gauri physically this time. He states, "I feel Gauri has a lot of patience, as she is able to handle a complex husband like me. What I find most pleasing about her is that she is very supportive, and a beautiful and caring wife. I don't know when I began caring for her. I was courteous towards her, as she is my responsibility, but over time, she has made a place for herself in my heart. I have started developing feelings for her."
With an agenda to woo his wife, Abhishek has made some plans. "I am going to try to win her heart. I have invited her for a dinner, and have kept it a surprise for her. The viewers, along with Gauri, will surely enjoy the romantic setting."
Talking about advice for newly married guys on pleasing their wives, Abhisek says, "Your wife has left her loved ones behind to come into your life, so make your wife as comfortable in your family as possible. Understand and respect her feelings. I am really lucky to get a wife like Gauri, who is very caring and supportive. She accepted me and my family in no time."
Will Abhishek confess his love to Gauri? Will Gauri forgive Abhishek? Don't forget to watch the blooming love between the handsome couple on Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media  Tuesday, August 09, 2011
     0  LIKE  |  

http://www.starone.in/news/2102/love-blossoms-for-abhishek-and-gauri.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
waah...! kya baat hai...!
these kind of twists abt abhi-gauri dnt interest me anymore...🥱

waiting for gauri and alka to know abhi's killing thing😈
want abhi to suffer like anything...😡🤢
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
WOW another drag at the door . ohh man again more crap is awaiting to show itself and torture the audience .

even a fool a dead fool who died 200 years ago can zoom up and say i did knew this gonna happen since its such a crap .

when these people gonna close the show . send me the last episode script at least i won't waste much time on it .

wife and husband blah blah blah

ABHISHEK need to visit strippers club if any exist in INDIA
and i am sure here not exist even a single GAY BAR . poor males .

FFINALLY...

YIPPPEEE...i hv been waiting for this like forever...

LUVED IT HOW THE WRITERS HV not rushed ABHI GAURI track

and shown a slow and steady evelopment in their bonding...

mostly luv marriages r glorified in movies and serials nfd personally i hv nothing against it 

but i m a fan of arranged marriages too

thank u for showing that ARRANGED marriages r as beautiful or even more beautiful than luv

marriages...

in the starting every1 said ABHI GAURI luv life after marriage is gonna b a cliched track where there ll b the usual awkwardness...them sleeping separately in diff places ...uncomfy touches...etc.etc...unnecessary eyelocks nd all...

but creatives really SURPRISED me by NOT SHOWING ny SINGLE  cliched scene we expected 

neither rushing the track unnecessarily...

AMAZING JOB BY DEEPAK AND SHEETAL TOO 

all n all...

ONE OF THE MOST BEUTIFUL ARRANGED MARRRIAGES

AND STORY OF SECOND CHANCES SHOWN ON TV