Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Some more Romantic Quotes for Boyfriend

"I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with." - Anonymous.

"To live in this world, you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your life depends on it; and when the time comes, to let go." - Mary Oliver.

"I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found." - Henry David Thoreau's.

"If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips." - Anonymous.

"Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you." - Anonymous.

"Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to." - Anonymous.

"Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you; I was doing great, until I ran out of stars." - Anonymous.

"If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: Because it was he; because it was me." - Montaigne.

"When I was little I had a teddy bear that kept all my secrets, shared all my adventures and wiped away all my tears. I used to think no one would ever take his place then I found you!" - Anonymous.

"I made a wish and *you* came true." - Anonymous.

"Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you." - Anonymous.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Short I Love You Quotes for Him

"We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking, soon developed into love. I sense a certain something that, in my heart, felt so true that I knew I waited all my life to fall in love with you."

"Sometimes, your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

"I never really knew you, you were just another friend, but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry I had to forget my first love and give love another try so I fell in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anything I just had to let you know and if you ever wonder why I don't know what I'll say but just remember one thing I love you."

"When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you, when I first met you I was afraid to kiss you, when I first kissed you I was afraid to love you but now that I love you I am afraid to lose you."

"I promise I will never forget the day we kissed or the day we met.
The sky may fall and the stars may too, but in the end I will still love you."

"So there's this boy and the way he laughs makes me smile, and the way he talks gives me butterflies and just everything about him makes me happy… I love him."

"Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever."

"I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you.. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did.. I've memorized your face & the way that you look at me.. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine.. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together & even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure, for once.. I don't care, I cherish every moment I have with you"

"It's YOU. You mean everything to me... you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. You smile at me in my dreams... when you are sad, I feel sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you."

"Everyday we tell ourselves we're better off without each other, But then every morning I wake up and realize I love you more then the day before."

"You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, You make me laugh at the unfunniest things, But most of all, you make me love you... When I shouldn't be loving you."

"A meeting between two beings who complete one another, who are made for each other, borders already, in my opinion, on a miracle."

Famous I Love You Quotes for Him

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up." ~ James Bladwin

"I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it." ~ Kyle Schmidt

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever." ~ Rabindranath Tagore.

"I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." ~ Henry Ward Beecher

"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me." ~ Sarah Bernhardt

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you." ~ Ibn Abbad

"What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes..." ~ Elizabeth Barret Browning

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." ~ Roy Croft

"What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven." ~ Victor Hugo

"... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me." ~ Gretchen Kemp

"I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves." ~ Rumi

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart." ~ Robert Sexton

"For you see, each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." ~ Rosemonde Gerard
.Shiva. thumbnail

Funny I Love You Quotes for Him

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell!" Joan Crawford

"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart." ~ Unknown

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down." ~ Woody Allen
.Shiva. thumbnail
exercise time, i will be back later😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Love Quotes in Italian English Translation
Ti amo I Love You
Tu sei una stella...la mia stella You are a star... my star
Il mio cuore per voi My Heart is for you
Al mio amore To my darling
Ti amo con tutta l'anima I love you with my heart
Sto cadendo nell'amore con voi I am falling in love with you

Italian Love Phrases

Italian Love Phrases English Translation
Dammi sempre il bacio della buonanotte Always kiss me goodnight
Quei giuramenti, quei profumi, quei baci infiniti, rinasceranno Those promises, those perfumes, those kisses, they will arrive again.
Sei come la schiuma del mare: ti abbraccio e non ci sei, ti amo e sei sparito You are like the foam from the sea: I hug you and you aren't there, I love you and you disappear.
Senza di te la mia vita non ha senso Without you my life has no meaning.
Mi vuoi sposare? Will you marry me?
Ti penso ogni giorno I think of you every day
Mi manchi I miss you
Sei la mia stella polare You are my polar star
Sei stupenda You're fantastic.
Non posso vivere senza di te I can't live without you

Italian Love Proverbs

Italian Love Proverbs English Translation
Amore cieco Love is blind
Sfortuna al gioco, fortuna in amore Unlucky at cards, lucky in love
Finch c' vita c' speranza As long as there is life there is hope
Amore e gelosia nacquero insieme Without jealousy there is no love
Chi incontra buona moglie ha gran fortuna Behind every great man there is a great woman
Donna danno, sposa spesa, moglie maglio The husband reigns, but it is the wife that governs
Chi ha moglie ha doglie Who has a wife has strife
Matrimoni e vescovati sono dal cielo destinati Marriages are made in heaven
Ogni vite vuole il suo palo Every Jack has his Jill
La prima donna matrimonio, la seconda compagnia, la terza un'eresia The first wife is matrimony, the second company, the third heresy
Chi di lontano si va maritare, o sar ingannato, o vuol ingannare Who goes far to marry will either deceive or be deceived
L'anima di una donna vive in amore The soul of a woman lives in love
L'amore un viaggio non una destinazione Love is a journey not a destination
L'amore nel vostro cuore, non di rimanere, ma per essere condivisa Love is in your heart not to stay, but to be shared
So che posso sognare so che non potr mai avere, ma so anche che non potr mai smettere di amarti! I know I can dream, I know I will never have you but I also know I will never stop loving you!

You can read more on common Italian phrases.

Italian Love Sayings

Italian Love Sayings English Translation
Sei sempre nel mio cuore You are always in my heart
L'amore si trova nel tuo cuore non per resarci, ma per essere condiviso Love is in your heart, not to stay, but to be shared.
L'amore e una bellissima rosa rossa donata senza una ragione apparente Love is a beautiful red rose, given for no reason.
Sei la ragione per cui vivo, per cui ogni giorno sorrido You are my reason for living, for why I smile every day.
Ho scritto una storia d'amore senza inizio e senza fine...per scriverla con te have written a love story without a beginning or ending...so that we may write it together.

Romantic Italian Love Quotes and Sayings

Romantic Italian Love Quotes and Sayings English Translation
Sorridi anche se sei triste, perch non c' niente di pi triste di non saper sorridere Smile even if you are sad, because there is nothing sadder than someone who doesn't know how to smile.
Quando il buio della sera maschera il mio viso, solo allora potrei dirti certe cose When the dark of the evening obscures my face, only then can I tell you certain things.
Dammi la tua mano e corriamo uniti per tutta la vita Give me your hand and we will run together our whole lives.
C'era la luna quella sera, ma quando tu te ne andasti si nascose umiliata dietro una nuvola There was the moon that evening, but when you left it hid behind a cloud, humiliated.
La mia anima umida se no c' il tuo sole ad asciugarla My soul is moist if I don't have your sun to dry it.
Sono dipendente dei tuoi baci I am addicted to your kisses
Sei la mia vita You are my life
io e te per sempre You and me for ever
Sono pazzo di te I'm crazy about you

Cute Italian Love Quotes

Cute Italian Love Quote English Translation
L'amore come una scatola di caramelle, se non la prendono sta andando per avere gettato via Love is like a box of candy,if you don't take it it's going to get tossed away.
Ove come una colomba, bello quando il suo l, ma pu volare via quando tu non vuoi che Love is like a dove, it's beautiful when its there, but it can fly away when you don't want it to
Siamo ogni angeli con una sola ala, e possiamo volare solo abbracciando un l'altro We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
Un cuore che ama sempre giovane A heart that loves is always young.
Tu sei il sole del mio giorno You are the sunshine of my day
Sei come l'acqua nel deserto You are like water in the desert
Dove sei stato per tutta la mia vita? Where have you been all my life?
Tu sei quello/ quelloa che stavo aspettando You are the one I have been waiting for (quello - male , quella - female)
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

oyee bani talk to us too.🤣

syria when did you come🤣sorry i was going crazy with spamming i didn't see you. i have to leave now, i will join you guys after 2 hours ok, till then you spam😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Famous Complicated Love Quotes

"Take time to be sure, but be sure not to take too much time." - Anonymous

"Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows." - Anonymous

"What we need to know about loving is no great mystery. We all know
what constitutes loving behavior; we need but act upon it, not
continually question it. Over-analysis often confuses the issue and in the
end brings us no closer to insight. We sometimes become too busy
classifying, separating, and examining, to remember that love is easy. It's
we who make it complicated." - Leo Buscaglia

"If I love you let you be and if it's true love you will come back to me". - Anonymous

"It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations." - Kahlil Gibran

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?" - Albert Einstein

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet." - William Shakespeare

"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking
ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them." - Agatha Christie

"O tyrant love, when held by you, We may to prudence bid adieu." - Jean La Fontaine

Cute Complicated Love Quotes

"Yes, Love indeed is light from heaven; A spark of that immortal fire with angels shared, by Allah given to lift from earth our low desire." - Lord Byron

"Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes
cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you're riding in a
convertible. It makes you dance to the rythm of the copy machine and
makes Friday night really feel like THE WEEKEND." - Anonymous

"Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he's in love with her." - Julie Hintz

"But surely for everything you have to love you have to pay some price." - Agatha Christie

"They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love." - William Shakespeare

"I'll follow you and make a heaven out of hell, and I'll die by your hand which I love so well." - William Shakespeare

"No sooner met but they looked; no sooner looked but they loved; no sooner loved but they sighed; no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason; no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy." - Anonymous

"Love in a hut, with water and a crust, Is - Love, forgive us! - cinders, ashes, dust." - John Keats

"For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings,
That then I scorn to change my state with kings." - William Shakespeare

"Curse on all laws but those which love has made!
Love, free as air at sight of human ties,
Spreads his light wings, and in a moment flies". - Alexander Pope

"Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him." - Anonymous
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey All.

Bani..mujhe bhool gayi?😆😆😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone

Bani I see you're going crazy again

Hi Mahi
Petal_Pose thumbnail