Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb Neetu ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Loved it ๐Ÿค— Sweet, simple and cute ๐Ÿ˜Š Just hope atleast ek couple dance we get to see in SSBN... 
Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neetu di...wow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...itnaaa romantic...candle light dinr๐Ÿ˜...smartie dakshu๐Ÿ˜›
Aish_21 thumbnail
hey all๐Ÿค—...am back...xms ho gaye(4 now๐Ÿ˜›)...going on with d dakshna-in-their-flat theme (p-zoo s irritatin d hell outta me, FF me bhi dalne ka man nai he isliye)...so here comes d 1st part๐Ÿ˜Š...

Dakshna aur bike...๐Ÿ˜‰ ... pt 1

So Dakshna are out shopping one fine evening...

They come out of the last shop, and Dakshu bechara s struggling beneath a mountain of bags. (Naina ke paas bhi hai khoob sare, don wori๐Ÿ˜›)

D : Naina...itna sab kuch tha, to do ya teen trip me kar lete...Sab kuch ek saath kyu...(nearly drops two, she rescues them)

N : Lekin tum tho bore ho jate ho shopping karte...(innocent smile) tho mene socha ek hi trip me...

D : Ha, ha theek hai. (she turns to look at a couple on a bike beech me)Tum waha kya dekh rahi ho?

N : Hmm? (turns back to him, thodi si excited) Daksh tumhara agar bike hota tho maza ata na...

D : Ha, kyu nai. Tum aise chote chote excursions plan karogi tab bhi... Aur phir itne sare bags ka ham kya karenge?

N : (deflated) door-delivery karvayenge. ab gadi kholo.

D : Chabi mere pocket me hai.

N : Ha, tho?

D : Naina...mere char haath nai he...

She takes half the stuff from him. He opens the boot, tosses the bags in.

"KP," she mutters, and he looks up, closing the boot ek haath se. She smiles, and he smiles back too, and bechara uski smile me melt ho hi raha hai...ki she snatches the keys from him and dashes off to the driver's side.

D : Naina...

N : Kya hua? Gadi bas tumhari manegi kya?

D : Har cheez ko meri tarah tumhari baat manne ki adat nai hai...

N : Wo me dekh lungi...ab tum bas karo aur baitho...baki ka gadi me baithke bhi kar sakte hai...

He gets in, and she starts the car...um, start nai hui. He looks out the window, holding back a laugh "kaha tha"๐Ÿ˜† he mutters under his breath. She hits him. "Ouch...Naina..."

She tries again, starts the car, and looks at him.
N : Dekha? Man gayi tumhari car.

D : (smiles back, pyaar se) Tumse kaun rooth sakta hai..Tum ho hi itni pyaari...

Ab tho Dakshu ki smile me Naina kho gayi...

D : Naina...(she snaps out of it den) Ab chale?

She nods, and off they go...

Few days later...

Naina office me busy hai, around noon...Dakshu ka call ata hai beech me. He tells her to finish off asap, cos they're going out in the evening...

So Naina ready hai, and is waiting for him to come home...And kisi ki bike ki awaz ati hai. She goes to check...

N : Daksh...?

Of course... apna Dakshu, brand new bike, and the trademark cute smile๐Ÿ˜Š...

(guys...pick ur fav brand nd color...i hav a Honda fixation, wo bhi poppy red cos...don laugh...my 1st bike๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

D : Ready ho?

N : Ha...(confused) Car kaha hai?

D : Servicing ke liye di aj subhe ko.

N : Ye bike kiski hai?

D : (gets off) Meri hai.

N : ๐Ÿ˜ฒKya...Daksh tum...

D : Kisi ko tho bike pe jane ka bahot man kar raha tha do teen din pehle...

N : (walks upto him, half to herself) tum pagal ho...(touches the bike, looks back at him)

He steps aside thoda sa, letting her have her fill of the bike.

D : (smiling) Kya hua...Bike achi nai lagi? Ya phir color?

N : (shakes her head, slightly dazed) Tum sach me-

D : ...pagal hu..(he finishes for her, smiling) Pata hai. Surprise kaisa laga.

She puts her arms around him. "Tumne bas outing kaha tha..."

D : (hugs her back) Theek hai tho balance karte hai. Tum mujhe kya dogi?

She pulls back a little. "Daksh...yaha? ghar ke bahar?"

D : Kahi bhi. Mujhe koi farak nai padta๐Ÿ˜›...

She hits him playfully. "Besharam..."

D : Acha theek hai. Vapis ake...

She nods.

D : Tab tak interest bhi milni chahiye mujhe wait karne ki๐Ÿ˜‰...

N : (smiles back)Deal.

D : Theek hai... (kiss on her cheek) Me bas abhi ata hu...

He goes in to put his things away, nd Naina bahar wait kar rahi hai, leaning against the bike...

Coming up...Dakshna and d bike๐Ÿ˜›...

Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
Aish_21 thumbnail
heylo๐Ÿค—...me again with part 2, bike wala๐Ÿ˜‰...

Naina is waiting for him ghar ke bahar,humming a tune and tapping her foot in time.

Daksh is locking up the place, taking his time.

N : Kitna time loge tum darwaze se yaha tak ane me...(he throws her a mildly amused look, goes back to playing with the lock)

N : (leaning back on the bike) Ane ka koi irada hai kya... ya phir me akeli jau.

D : Kya? Tumhe bike chalana ata hai?

N : (smiles)Tumhe kya lagta hai...

D : (pretends to consider)Nahi, Me chala lunga...mujhe vapis sahi salamat ana hai. kya hai na, meri biwi ne mujse kuch promis kiya tha...(trails off, naughty smile)

N : Ha, me janti hu. Aur tum aise hi dialogs marte rahoge, to yahi khade khade raat ho jayegi.

D : (shrugs) Mujhe koi problem nahi hai... Mujhe vaise bhi raat ka hi intezar hai... bike pe tumhe jana tha na kahi...

N : (gives him a shove) Ab tum chaloge nahi tho me samajh lungi deal ka mera wala end ho gaya.

D : Wo tho dhoka hua na... (gets on the bike) Ham case kar denge ap par...

N : (rolls her eyes) Tumhe case karne ke alava aur kuch ata bhi hai.

D : Vapis ake batata hu๐Ÿ˜‰...(starts the bike, thoda sa race karta hai, while she stands there, arms crossed)

He relents in the end, and flashes the cutest smile ever. 'Acha baba theek hai. Tum jeet gayi. Aa jao ab...'

She allows him a smile and a truck-load full of nakhre, ake baith jati hai. Puts one arm about him, settles in.

He looks over his shoulder. 'Acha Naina, ek bat batao mujhe.'

N : Hmm?

D : Tumne us din bike pe kise dekha tha...?

N : Kya? Pata nai...kyu...

D : Wo bhi aise hi baithe the kya...? Mera matlab, itna gap beech me?

N : Gap? (ha yar daksh...alredi chipak ke baithi hai๐Ÿ˜†)...Theek hai...

She sits straight, placing one hand on his shoulder and the other on the bike. (TP... don wori, Dakshu manage kar lega๐Ÿ˜‰) He looks at her hand, then at her, brows raised.

N : Ab kya hai?

He shakes his head smiling, and they start off.

Few minutes later, Naina still has one hand on his shoulder. She's enjoying the ride with him, and beech me she almost forgets and the hand almost starts going where it should be๐Ÿ˜›, lekin vapis shoulder par hi aa jata hai hath...

Of course Daksh notices this, and speed thoda badata hai.

N : Daksh dheere chalao...

D : (laughs) Pakad ke baithi ho na.

N : (frowning) Kaun si bike ki ad lagi hai...? (leans over, thode raised voice main; gusse me nai folks...audibility kam hai isliye) Zyada speed mat lo tum...

'Kyu agle sal pahunchna hai kya?' he throws back, smiling widely.

'Aur speed badhaoge tho pata nahi kaha pahunchenge...' she shouts back, exasperated.

D : (laughs again) Batata hu...

Gear change, nd speed badhi phir se...Ab to Naina madam has no choice, and her arms go about him. Dakshu smiles, satisfied. Battle won...Naina s also smiling, nd ache se hug kar leti hai apne KP ko๐Ÿค—...

Abhi dey r on a straight road, light to no traffic, and Daksh thoda sa aur speed badhata hai jus for kicks...

Lekin only battle won, not the war...Naina doesn't want to give up yet, so...

N : (shouting over the wind) Daksh gadi roko...

D : (yells back, boyishly thrilled at the wind whipping back at them) Kya?

N : Gadi roko!!!

Daksh immediately gadi rok deta hai, and turns to her, worried. She gets off the bike.

D : Naina...(she's putting on her best act, and Dakshu s seriously vexed now)...sry...wo...tumhe darane ke liye nai, bas yaha traffic nai hai tho-i'm sorry...

She manages to hold on to the mrs.KP mode for a few more seconds, then her smile breaks through.

N : Maine kab kaha ki me dar gayi.

D : (relieved cos she's smiling) Gadi kyu roka phir?

N : (points to a restaurant, few feet away from them) Nashte ka time ho gaya isliye. Ab chale?

Daksh gets off too, unable to decide whther he should be relievd that she's fine, or peeved that she won.

She links her arm through his. 'Acha KP, me tho ek baat tumse kehna hi bhool gayi aaj...'

Daksh has settled for mildly annoyed. 'Kya hai.' They stop outside the restaurant.

N : I love you...

Daksh smiles back, all annoyance forgotten. 'I love you too...' raises her hand to his lips 'Ab chale?'

She nods, and he takes her in...

one more part...chota sa๐Ÿ˜‰, comin right up...
Aish_21 thumbnail
hiya again๐Ÿค—...here's d last one, bike series ka๐Ÿ˜›

Dakshna nd d bike...Dhak-dhak,GO๐Ÿ˜‰

Evening, ok. Dusk hath fallen๐Ÿ˜†...

Dakshna come out of the restaurant hand in hand, chatting, laughing. Naina, totally blissed out, links her arm through his and goes on...Daksh as usual, is happy that she is, and smiles to himself.

They reach the bike. This time Naina doesn't need any prompting, seedhe baith jati hai, arms around him. Dakshu khush...(ha, pata hai...tum log bhi...๐Ÿ˜‰)

N : Daksh...

D : (key in the ignition) Ha, bolo...

N: (tight-sa hug) Thank you๐Ÿค—...

D : kyu...?

N : lambi list hai...

D : acha... (smiles) poori list rehne do, ek-do tho bata sakti ho.

N : (ek aur little squeeze) Mujse itna pyaar karne ke liye...

D : Bas...wo tho ek hi hua na๐Ÿ˜›

N : (pokes him in the ribs, tickling him) Hmm...bike ke liye, (pokes him again) outing ke liye-

D : Naina...(nearly loses his footing) Naina bas bhi karo, gir jayenge dono bike se...

N : Baki ghar jake bata du tho chalega?

D : (laughs) Chalega, lekin ek thank you...wo nahi chalega.

N : Ha baba...yad he tumhara deal. Ab chalo...

Bike kick-started, return journey shuru...

Calm weather hai, cool breeze n all...lekin bike pe hai isliye its slightly cooler...Naina inches in.

D : (slows down thoda sa)Bura idea tha kya.

N : Kya...?

D : Thand lag rahi hogi tumhe. Car hi leta me...

N : (ekdam tight hug, smiling to herself) Me theek hu, tumhara mujhe nai pata.

D : Nai...bura idea hi tha shayad.

N : (pulls back thoda sa) Kyu?

Light drizzle starts then...

D : Barish.(annoyed) Kya timing hai.

N : (happily) Barish...

He finds a bus stop (deserted), stops by its side. Ab tho its started raining...They get off the bike. Daksh takes her hand and pulls her towards the bus stop, but she pulls him right out, laughing.

D : Naina...bheeg jaogi, chalo ab...

N : Rehne do na Daksh...thoda tho chalta hai...Maza ayega...

D : Beemar pad jaogi...chalo...

She shakes her head, twirls around a bit, holding her arms out...

Worried about stray vehicles in the rain, he yanks her back from the middle of the road.

D : Naina tum baccho jaisi harkate kya kar rahi ho...

N : (puts her arms about his neck) Kyu tumhe maza nai aa raha...Bilkul bhi nahi...?

He's about to scold her again, but her eyes are dancing, and he can't help but smile back...and dono kho gaye ek doosre ke ankhon me...

eyelock,eyelock,eyelock๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...

http://www.blog.brazilflowershop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/bigstockphoto_Couple_In_Love_silhouette_320.jpg

He leans in, fully intending to kiss her...suddenly the glare of a passing car's headlights falls on them. Startled, he pulls her up(doesn let go,tho). For a minute neither of them speaks.

She pulls back a little then. "Daksh...?"

D : Hmm?

He looks at her as if seeing her for the first time (bechara hasn't recovered yet๐Ÿ˜†)...Then it starts raining like hell, and this time she doesn't resist when he pulls her into the shelter.

Barish me masti done with, she's busy warming her arms.

D : Naina...

She looks up at him, and freeze ho jati hai bechari ; lekin barish ke chill se nahi, Dakshu ke super-heated nazre๐Ÿ˜ณ...

He holds out his hand wordlessly.

She takes it and moves in, one step at a time...And then she is in his arms again.

Dakshu takes her face in his hands, taking it up right from where the car interrupted them.

They come up for air, nd one more vehicle passes by...

Hamesha ki tarah Naina madam comes to her senses first.

N : Daksh...

D : Bolo...(brushes the stray locks away from her face)

N : Ham yaha beech raste me๐Ÿ˜ณ...

D : (smiles)Tum itni samajdar kyu ho?

She laughs and hugs him. "Bas barish khatam hone do, ghar jake aaj me koi samajdari ki bat nai karungi tumse."

D : Dekho tum kab se promis kar rahi ho...

N : Bar bar yad dilane ki zarurat nai hai vakil saheb. Me bhuli nai hu.

D : Pata hai mujhe ek minute pehle tak tho barish sach me achi lag rahi thi...

N : KP...tum itne cute kyu ho?

guys...me atak gayi yaha pe...ab iska jawab tho mere paas nahi hai, dakshu kya bolega๐Ÿ˜›...ok so barish khatm hone ke bad dey go home, but dat wud b a story 4 andr day๐Ÿ˜‰...hope u guys had fun...

aish
ntsindia thumbnail
Continuing my FF

Dakshna in their room

They enter into the house with a happy relax face. all @ PN went to bed... [rem the scene when they came aftr attending Sonakshi's b'day.. at that day they were sad and confused. but now they are happy and in a romantic mood].. Naina puts the pooja things near the pooja room and they both go to the room. 
In their room... 
Naina has changed the dress. she wears a white (ur choice) satin gown and looks more beautiful now.. she is sitting in front of the mirror lazily but slowly brushing her hair. but her mind is not here.. still in the beautiful evening that her hubby gave ๐Ÿ˜ณ... the park, dinner, dance floor.. too happy now๐Ÿ˜Š.. Daksh comes out of the wash room.  
have a glance of Naina who sits in front of the mirror.. he goes near the bed and sits... looks Naina again.. he understands she is not here..
D: Naina..
no answer.. 
Daksh comes near her and looks at her.. she is deep in any thoughts ๐Ÿ˜.. yah.. not sad.. but happy... 
he bends and holds her upper arms from behind and places his face on her shoulder. 
D in soft voice: Kya soch rahi ho... sona nahi hai kya.. ? 
Naina wakes up but not tellign anything.. put the comb on the dressign table and  loooks at her hubby with lots of love in mirror.. Daksh gets up and looks at naina. 

Naina also gets up and puts her arm around his neck.. daksh a lttle surprised. 
Naina in husky voice: tumhe neend ate hai kya.. ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Daksh looks at her a little bit surprised.. stuck on her eyes... he found the love for him in it.. 
D with very romantic voice.: sona nahi hai to kya... [could not complete]
Naina gently pushes him on the couch... Daksh sits on it.. Daksh absolutely stunned.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Naina comes closer with a cute smile.. Daksh looks at her eyes .. intense passionate eye lock... โ˜บ๏ธ Daksh holds naina's hand and pulls towards him.. now naina is too close to him.. the breath of the halt for a while. Daksh holds Naina's waist so that she cannot go far from him.. naina holds Daksh's shoulder... the eyes still stuck in each other..  Naina slowly bends closer... and he closes his eyes... she places a warm kiss on his forehead...โ˜บ๏ธ for a while.. she lifts her face a bit and looks at him. daksh's eyes are still closed.. waiting for another one. gives another kiss on his cheek.. then on other cheek.. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ she gets up and looks at him. he slowly opens the eyes as if "y u stopped dear.. aur do na..." Naina downs her eyes with a little bit shy... sits on his lap๐Ÿ˜ณ. Daksh lifts her face and loooks into her eyes wt love and love only.. he holds her and makes her lie on the couch... keeps looking at her eyes with  deep love... slowly he comes closer to her and looks at her lips ... as if "y don't you give me that special one... if you don't give.. i myself will take..."๐Ÿ˜‰ closer and closer... naina closes her eyes... [camera turns behnd Daksh]... he bends down and slowly twists his head.. โ˜บ๏ธyou can see Naina puts her one hand on his head and strokes his hair and the other on his back slowly moves.. the scene fades.. out of focus.. ;) 

a beautiful evening ends there... 
ntsindia thumbnail
aish... 
wow wow wow... ๐Ÿ˜ณ i loved it.. ๐Ÿ‘!!! so cute...!!!
Aish_21 thumbnail
neetu di...scene fade...out f focus๐Ÿ˜ฒ...kyu, kyu, kyu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
loved it di๐Ÿค—... perfect end 2 an evening so romantic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...absolutely fab like always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

nd bike wala...thnku๐Ÿค—...*low bow* bhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...kya hai car ki savari hamesha hoti hai na, cycle ki lucky ne karvadi thi na HM series me, tho bas bike reh gaya tha๐Ÿ˜›
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@aish

Wow..aish..dakshna bike pe saath๐Ÿ˜..Hmmm..๐Ÿ˜›..Ab kaunsa ride bach gaya??๐Ÿ˜†.Mujhe tho bike black waala chahiye๐Ÿ˜›

Lovely FF..Absolutely Fab.๐Ÿ‘..aur 3 parts ek hi din...bumper bonanaza..๐Ÿ‘..loved it..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@neetu

So...romantic .๐Ÿ˜ณ.๐Ÿ˜ณ.perfect way to end an romantic evening..I can imagine the whole scene infront of my eyes.๐Ÿ˜.lekin itni jaldi end kardiya.๐Ÿ˜•..not fair๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Superb as usual๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘