Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^^ Deeps, thanks so much for the songs, dear! Could you also post them in the Mytho Masti Song gallery where songs of all the mythos are posted?😃

Sure di .. will do tht ...di one more thing ... in the pic gallery ... plz mention lil detail about the Promos of DBSK... actually u wrote promo no. and i got very confused regarding which all promos have been posted in the gall. and which are remaing...so i have posted the links of pic frm fb page on the 1st page of this thread... but i wanna share some earlier promos that i missed ..
but dont know if they were posted by some other member or not.. because u know the promos have the extra glow n sharpness... 😉😉

or we can do one thing...i'll post the  promos which i didnt posted earlier in the gallery (ignoring the double posts for this time only and from now onwards you can put the details .. 😉😉

m okk with whatever you say 😉😉
Dpka1415 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dpka1415 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Dpka1415 thumbnail

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually DSK has very sweet songs