Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

so sweet moment...i think you are true here cuse ram always realise everything from priya's expression...i wish now priya is known about it that ram is the perfect guy for her

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Cold breeze blows across priya's face as she could feel warm tears roll down her cheeks..and her smile vanishes as she finds herself alone in the darkness of the night..one year had passed since priya had lost ram in a fatal accident!..SIX MONTHS AFTER HER MARRIAGE TO HIM..priya had begun to knw ram a little..she had begun to understand him in bits and though it was hard for herself to believe too..but slowly she had begun to grow fond of him..and admire his selfless and caring ways for his family and his unconditional love for them! She was often left adoring his small yet sweet gestures and just as she had begun to feel Love for him..THAT FATEFULL night and the accident took away ram from her! And priya's life suddenly fell apart! With her dreams shattered priya was finding it hard to believe that ram was gone! His car had fallen off the cliff and the police didnt find any body but discovered the burnt pieces of his car two days later!.. A shaken priya took weeks to accept that Ram would never return! While her aching heart still thought that One day he would be back!..THE COLD WAVES HAD BEGUN TO HIT PRIYA'S FEET..sad she stares at the night sky..knowing the darkness she saw above was nothing in front of the emptiness which she felt withing herself! Its a scene in the kapoor mansion..everyone is preparing for the pooja for ram's barsi and as the servants put up ram's portrait in the centre of the hall wher the havan was scheduled to take place..niharika and her brother look at it from a distance as niharika frowns-dekho na bhaiya humari bebasi par kaise muskura raha hai!..

Her brother speaks up-humari khushiyon ko priya naam ka grehan lagvake khush toh hoga hii..uske saath kuch maheenon ke saath mein..apne parivaar ke saalon ke rishton ko bhool gaya yeh! NIHARIKA NODS HER HEAD AND SAYS annoyed-aur apni saari jaaydaat priya ke naam kar gaya! THE TWO GLARE AT RAM'S PIC while at vikram's place u see him standing alone in his room..and staring into emptiness..he had never imagined life without ram around and the news of ram's demise had left vikram stunned and broken! All these years vikram had become accustomed to ram's presence in his life that losing his dear friend had left vikram shattered! Apart from that there were some ugly truths and deadly secrets that had left him bitter and agitated all this time! RAM's death was no accident! And vikram knew the fact! Who were behind all this was known to him too..but his inability to prove them guilty was troubling him the most! The sight of priya's tears and the realisation of her pain left him frustrated and angry at himself for failing his friendship and not getting him justice!
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arre Ashima mujhe rone ko bandh karne ke kyun ke rahi hai...jaise socha tha wahi to hua...Priya is a widow 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 Lekin can't believe he was murdered!! I think it's Sid (that is if he's in the story!) Bechari Priya...only 6 months of married bliss!! 😭 Lekin glad that Ram gave her everything warna Niharika and her bro would have chucked her out! Bechara Vikram as well, losing his best friend 😭 Can't wait to read the next part!Edited by shamma92 - 12 years ago
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow plsss update soon cant wait

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg!!!! i don't believe it😲 i don't believe i am reading this very well written Ashi dear👏 but this is something i wud never want 2 happen in the real show... it'll make da show totally lyk all other typical BT soaps🤢 which i never want 2 happen with BALH... aaww... Priya without Ram?! now way man i cant even imagine it😭😭
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anamika...I completely agree with you. I can't bear to see Priya widowed again after KGGK. Please Ashima change this script of yours. Please...you can make it like Ram loses his memory and has some paralysis kind of thing  but with Priyas love and support he is back to normal after many years of struggle. Priya also handles Rams business etc etc...and comes out stronget then ever .I don't know what else but definately not death ...No  pleae Ashima...change it for us...I really ca't read your next updates on this novel  ... :( 

See even writing this my hands are not coperating...

please please please please change it a bit.😭

salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG..this brought me to tears..
Omg this is traggic...
But then again, Ram's body wasnt found, that gives me some hope that you might bring him back,,,
PLEASEEE😃
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Ashima, plz dont do this to us... what is it with out Raya... agree to @saakshisfan partly... make sumthing like that happen... not memory loss but sum sort of paralysis attack or accident after effects ... no memory loss plzzz... but plzzz bring back ram sooon... cant bear to see priyas and vikrams condition...updt sooon...
alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great story, very hopeful of reading of happy times. Could u please add me to your PM list.
Thanks.
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi shaaranya glad u lyk the ff next part asap hope u keep enjoying it dear!