Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update

-baaki sab toh theek hai..par woh last wali baat..(balh tune plays as ram goes on)..bina kahey samjhney mein thoda waqt lagega mujhe..soo kindly bear with me..A SURPRISED..Priya gazes at ram as he flashes a cute smile..⭐️  loved it 👏👏👏

aww  wat hapnd to priya y is she sad..and where's ram???

cont soon :)
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

Priya walks upto ram..as he hears her approach him..he turns to look at her..their eyes meet and priya finds herself mesmerised by the innocence of ram's face as the moonlight fell on him..SHE COULD SEE HE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE her and hears him ask-priya tum..yahan?..kya hua..SMILING PRIYA REPLIES-yahi sawal main bhi toh aapse kar sakti hoon Mr. Kapoor..😛

RAM'S LIPS CURL UP INTO A CUTE smile as he says-woh..mujhe shor sharaba pasand nahin..PRIYA INTERRUPTS SAYING-aur yahan samundar ki lehron ke paas dil ko ik sukoon sa milta hai..BALH TUNe plays in bg as ram looks at priya wondering how she spoke out his thoughts..SILENT..he nods his head and turns to look back at the sea..cool breeze blows across priya's hair as she says turning to ram-Mr. Kapoor..ek baat poochoon..i mean..i knw it might not sound relevant now that we are getting married tomorrow..still..RAM GRINS SAYING-hmm..abhi bhi yakeen nahin ho raha ki main shadi kar raha hoon..(PRIYA SMILES AS SHE knew exactly how ram was feeling)..poocho..kya puchna hai..😛

Turning to face ram priya asks as balh tune plays in bg-aapko apney liye kaisa life partner chahiye tha?..TAKEN ABACK RAM STARES AT PRIYA and after some thought he speaks up..with the voice of the waves hitting the shore in bg-to be honest priya..mainey kabhi nahi socha tha ki main shadi karoonga..par since u want to knw (ram smiles as shy priya lowers her eyes)..aisa kuch khaas toh nahin socha..bas woh achchi ho..jo pyar main apney parivar ko deta aaya hoon..wahi khurhiyan woh bhi unhein dey..unhein izzat dey..apna samjhe..aur..bas..yahi bahot hai..PRIYA SMILES AS SHE sees ram grin at her and ask-aur tum priya? Tumharey jeevansathi ki tasveer kaisi hai..PRIYA STARES AT RAM FOR AN INSTANT and breathing she replies-jo aapney kaha woh sab..AUR..bas..apney mindset mein suljha hua ho..aur mere kuch kahey bina mujhe samajh ley..RAM NODS HIS HEAD as he says looking into priya's eyes-baaki sab toh theek hai..par woh last wali baat..(balh tune plays as ram goes on)..bina kahey samjhney mein thoda waqt lagega mujhe..soo kindly bear with me..A SURPRISED..Priya gazes at ram as he flashes a cute smile..⭐️

THE SCREEN BLACKS OUT...as it shifts to a scene at night along the empty beach..and u see priya sit on the shore..in a white saree..eyes closed..tears streaming down her cheeks and lips curled up in a smile as she recalled the man whose absence from her life made her realise how much she loved him!...😒

Ashima...loved it!! Loved the above scene that I have coloured brown in particular...such a cute scene between Raya...lekin Ashima please please don't tell me that what I think has happened has happened?? 😭 😭 😭
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAAZING PART
LOVEDDD IT
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON
tHANKS FOR THE PM
😛😛😛😊😊
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey.. its beautifully written..😊. Please add me to your PM list if you have one.. 😊
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi anamika so glad u caught up with this ss too! Yup thats my fav part too..next part asap hope u keep enjoying it dear!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi sweetshab glad u lyked the update.. Yup thats my fav part too..next part asap hope u keep enjoying it dear!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi mohabbatgirl glad u enjoyd the updates! Next part asap hope u keep lyking them dear ok wil pm u!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi shamma glad u lyked the update.. Yup thats my fav part too..next part asap hope u keep enjoying it dear! And plz rona bandh karo dear hope u lyk how track unfolds!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi s.alekh glad u lyked the update.. Yup thats my fav part too..next part asap hope u keep enjoying it dear!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi topsyturvy wil surely pm u hope u keep reading dear.