Writtten Update-6/08/11*Happily Ever After*

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[This is a members only Post]
the author of this post has wished to restrict the content of this post to member's only.

The episode begins with the morning of Manjiris haldi.Manjiri looks lovingly at her sisters and wonders how life changes so fast.She looks at the ganapati idol at her bedside and tells Him that she always wondered why he did certian things,and now she realizes he always had an agenda for her and prays for strenghth to deal with everything.Manjiris mother comes and wakes the sisters up for the mehendi clebration-they share an emotional moment.Lochan Ji and Chaturvedi as usual are arguing while Manjiri and Pooja get the haldi ceremony done.
Then they show Manjiri and Pooja getting ready for thier weddings.Chaturvdei gets emotional seeing them when Lochan Ji calls him outside urgently.Lochan Ji tells them that Sanjay has been missing since morning,Chutki hears this and goes and informs Manjiri of the same.Manjiri is shocked and recalls the previous memories of how Sanjay disguised as Ranbir had cheated her and wonders why is he doing such a thing again,Pooja and Anushka try to console her.
At the Mandap Poojas groom arrives and the ceremony starts,the pandit begins to ask for Sanjay.Lochani Ji and Chaturvedi are upset and lie that Sanjay had some work.Pooja is brought down and she is worried for Manjiri as people have started talking about her.Just then Sanjay enters the hall and Chutki informs Manjiri of it.Evryone begins to shot at Sanjay for vanishing at the time of the wedding.Manjiri runs down,but Sanjay gives small smile and steps back.Its AKSHAY😍!!!!!!!(finally...gosh he looks so freaking cute,im so happy to see him!🥳).Manjiri as well as everyone is shocked.
Then Sanjay drags Manjiri down from the stairs(KKHH😆)style and makes her stand in front of Akshay.He tells her he always wanted to see love in her eyes,and when he finally saw it it was not for HIM but for AKSHAY.Manjiri is quiet while everyone else looks shocked.Sanjay tells her that what she and Akshay has is special and the "true love",her only true love was Akshay😃 and how could she give up on it so easily.He tells her she never will get such a moment again,or she will make a grave mistake affecting all three of thier lifes(completely out of KKHH😆).He tells them how Anushka was the one who told him everything(flashback shown with Sanjay talking to Anushka and seeing the contents of the box)
Akshay however says he came to his friends wedding and only wants to see her happy and leaves.Sanjay also leaves leaving Manjiri alone at the mandap.Chaturvedi asks Manjiri to say something while she just stands quietly.He tells her that they never forced her into anything and only wanted to see her happy,he tells her to go and get the love of her life and hold his hand,no one will say anything to her.Pooja and Anushka tell Manjiri to go.Manjiri quitely walks ahead and looks behind everyone encourages her to run.
Then our PT.Usha starts running(with Tu Jaane Na Playing in the background),she remebers all the special moments she had with him.She finally catches hold of him .
(BEST PART OF THE WHOLE EPISODE).
She asks him how can he leave her and go😳.Akshay says he only wants to see her happy.Manjiri and Akshay start arguing(so cute😍)about how he could leave her when it was he who helped her through life,and they who made dreams together.,Akshay tells her smilingly that he loves her☺️❤️.Manjiri and Akshay hug and she asks him to say it again.Akshay teasingly asks to say what?Manjiri blushingly says I LOVE YOU,and Akshay says I LOVE YOU TOO.The episode ends with thier hug.😳
And They Lived Happily Ever After

the episode was a bit of a drag till Akshay came in,the Sanjay part a Pakka KKHH copy,but the cute Akshay Manjiri re uinion was worth it.

*sigh*😭

im feeling really senti now..😔...ive been on this forum since the start,and my hearts really heavy with having to make this last update
i think ive become a specailist in last episode updates😆
GOD!im crying😭..geez...ill miss all of youll the forum
Akshay Manjiri
everything
loads and loads of love from me

God Bless
shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
  😃iam happy for their reunion akshay and manjari love them so much and i will miss them here afterwards aksh was really cute and i almost cried 😭wen he said i came to my friends marriage ...atlast how lovingly he said i love u❤️   it was superb..but i thought cvs should have married them...its okk happy reunion is important i compared it with akshari rain scene really fantastic...cant forget them...super ending my heart was pumping from yesterday for akshu entry and this reunion👍🏼...now i really miss them i want them ...🤢😍
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update.. The last update of the show.. Will miss YIH a lot...😒
And the last scene was awesome... Poora paisa vasool kinda..🥳 
raj2012 thumbnail
thanks for the update. Great episode.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THxx for the lovely update. The akshari part was really cute loved the ending
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the awesome update Shruti ! 🤗
Anushka ne aakhir kar diya...

P.T Usha running...😆
Finally All is Well !!!!! 😆...haaye...Tu Jaane Na - my fav song played again for 3rd time in the show...😃
The last AKSHARI part seems too cute...😍...watching it ...
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnks 4 d awsum ud...will miss akshari
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update...

AKSHARI union was so good...love the CVs for doing the last part like that...

gonna miss AKSHARI loads...

ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A great episode and a lovely update.. thanks.. 😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks. Will Miss This Series.