Just listen to me...<3

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ASR is so confuseddd...πŸ˜›...he says he is not affected by her while he is affected by the thot of even losing her😳...he wanted to say so many things but cudnt say...ya its his ego,his anger which comes in between...πŸ˜•...but wen he found khushi at his office he wanted to talk to her...tell her his mind...wanted to say he din want to hurt her...but khushi doesnt wanted to listen to a single word of his...he was sooo irritated...wen she sais i dnt wanna listen i want the door to open...ASR did went and break open the door and say now u will listen to me...but khushi broke the deal...πŸ˜‰...she din listen to him and on d oderhand gave her verdict she is going away from him forever...and his urge...khushi u cant do this...his heart longing...U CANT LEAVE ME..😍...U CANT GO AWAY WIDOUT MY PERMISSION...awww i loved that attitude...❀️...he is a man of few words...i agree he tortured her...but on d oderhand he looked after her safety as well...he wanted to clear all misunderstandings...but khushi did the mistake of not understanding the pained the heart of arnav which is longing for love...😲...she saw his anger...but she felt his love as well...but arnav's anger overshadowed it all...😳...and she went all blind to his affectionate heart...i hope soon ARNAV AND KHUSHI WILL REALISE THE LOVE...πŸ˜ƒ...the way he woke up at nite remembering khushi was the best part...my heart goes out for ARNAV...☺️...and at leat khushi must hav listened to what he wanted to say..πŸ˜› i will ask khushi to atleat listen to him once...😳...
 sorry for this long blabbering...😊
what say guysss????????😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved ur blabberin πŸ˜

clearly da devil ws on great guns tryn blurt out wats torturin his mind but da damsel did not give him a single opportunity score a goal. i just felt extremely bad for arnav babu. i sooo wish kushi stayed back for a sec and heard wat he's gotta say; most probably a big long bash from him but still it was worth listenin to his anger na...

but now since she vowed to leave him for good, he's struck hard and im sure he'l do something or da other to either stop her OR track her down. i hope he tracks her down to luknov cz dat'l be sooo romantic...
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

loved ur blabberin πŸ˜

clearly da devil ws on great guns tryn blurt out wats torturin his mind but da damsel did not give him a single opportunity score a goal. i just felt extremely bad for arnav babu. i sooo wish kushi stayed back for a sec and heard wat he's gotta say; most probably a big long bash from him but still it was worth listenin to his anger na...

but now since she vowed to leave him for good, he's struck hard and im sure he'l do something or da other to either stop her OR track her down. i hope he tracks her down to luknov cz dat'l be sooo romantic...

thats so sweet of u😊...me too felt very bad for ASR..😳...and i want ASR to not let her go bak to lucknow...hehehe...πŸ˜†...am damn sure he will do sumthing to stop her...πŸ˜›
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
blabeering??🀣 thats what must be on in the hearts of many here..
well i am on arnav's side too.. khushi should have listened to him at least once naa..poor guy he tried so much..
and even broke the door..
but hey!! i am on khushi's side too..a guy who has put you through so much why do you care to listen a word of his when he treated you like an insect??
so i will say this i am on ArHi's sideπŸ˜‰

BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: triasha

thats so sweet of u😊...me too felt very bad for ASR..😳...and i want ASR to not let her go bak to lucknow...hehehe...πŸ˜†...am damn sure he will do sumthing to stop her...πŸ˜›

wat can he do to stop her?!? hmm... my brain isn't functioning dis saturday afternoon due to no IPKKND πŸ˜†

i just hope kushi goes to luknov and arnav leaves after her while dat blah moves into raizada mansion. i want arnav out of dat house when blah's dere πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
triasha thumbnail

wat can he do to stop her?!? hmm... my brain isn't functioning dis saturday afternoon due to no IPKKND πŸ˜†

i just hope kushi goes to luknov and arnav leaves after her while dat blah moves into raizada mansion. i want arnav out of dat house when blah's dere πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

seriously i hate that AC blouse...πŸ˜›...ufff...and that creep as well...😑...i want ARHI to b together...😳...i hope wo khushi ko rok le uss contract k bahane...πŸ˜†.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

well i am on arnav's side too.. khushi should have listened to him at least once naa..poor guy he tried so much..
but hey!! i am on khushi's side too..a guy who has put you through so much why do you care to listen a word of his when he treated you like an insect??

hey its nice! i thought same! both r rite! both were wrong! rite nw m enjoying this chase n run game!

hai triasha! luvd ur post!
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

trueee...🀣...but still ek bar sun to leti he broke open the door lyk rajnikant just for her,,,,,,,,,bechara..😳...dint hav impression on her..πŸ˜‰.smart girl on the side of ARHI...πŸ˜†
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

hey its nice! i thought same! both r rite! both were wrong! rite nw m enjoying this chase n run game!

hai triasha! luvd ur post!

Thanksss dear...πŸ˜›...ya i hope they do continue wid this gameπŸ˜† but i dnt want that LA AND that creep on the screen...😑
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: triasha

seriously i hate that AC blouse...πŸ˜›...ufff...and that creep as well...😑...i want ARHI to b together...😳...i hope wo khushi ko rok le uss contract k bahane...πŸ˜†.

but she broke da contract and i doubt if he could brind dat up now...
da vehicle damage is still pendin but will he stoop dat low to make her stop from leavin?!?! πŸ˜•
*damn it nadz it's da devil we'r talkin abt*  yup arnav can do anythin...
1 2
Next