3rd Aug 2011 WU - All for the baby!

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Friends!
My sincere apologies for posting the update so late! I had an early start to Uni today and managed to get this done in during a break I had, phoof! A tad too long, but that's my writing way I go on and on, hopefully I will get better with time! Until then please bear with this naacheez :) Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the BharLi scene! Hope you all have a nice day! And good luck with the updater for tomorrow, I can sense what's coming... I felt so scared to do the last bit, just freaked me out!!!! Happy Reading...

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo 
3rd August 2011

The episode starts with Bharti and her baby lying on the bed and she being in total awe of it!  Just then Jhumka and Dhamroo arrive in the room. And Dhamroo passes a comment on Bharti giving loads of laad (meaning attention and love) to her kid. To which Bharti replies as if he is going to give all the love to the baby and Dhamroo replies with a yes as he is the Tauji! He then starts talking to the baby and Bharti asks him not to do so as the baby is asleep (what a guy I tell you can't he see!). After all that, Jhumka then gives Bharti her maang tika back which she lent her for the wedding and they have a quick flashback of that maang tika giving scene. Jhumka says to Bharti she was scared when taking it from Bharti; but, she also had the trust that one day she will be able to return it back to Bharti and both hug (Jhumka looked very pretty in this scene and even our Bharti too with her hood ;) !). Then comes Dhara Nani reminding Bharti about her doctor's appointment and that Kamala Dadi is waiting to take her. Subsequently, they all leave and the Nani and Pota are alone!

Scene then shifts to Dhamroo and Jhumka's room where Jhumka is arranging her stuff in the cupboard and Dhamroo admiring himself in front of the mirror (giving his Rajesh Khanna poses ;) ). She then passes a remark about his cupboard being so messy and he replies that it is for that reason he has married her to look after him! They both then start arranging the cupboard together. Next, we see Dhara Nani and Potha in the hall near the Mandir wandering up and about waiting for thr Mummy and Dadi to arrive. Dhara Nani gets a call from the Village Sarpanch and suddenly sees Gaushala passing by. She then asks Gaushala to look after the kid for a few minutes while she attends the call. Gaushala not being very pleased, just half-heartedly takes the baby in her arms.

She then keeps the baby on the edge of the couch and plonks herself at the side of it and starts her murmuring session (God! If not for the written update I wouldn't care enough to watch this scene very intently). She calls the baby as "you paune (I'm bad in numbers in hindi, but it's a taunt like) foot fellow" (I so want to kill you lady, what an insult!) why should I look after you for free as if you are my own (arrgh, this lady is testing my patience!!!!!). She keeps telling the baby how he has ruined her and her baby's place in the family by coming so early, during this while the baby starts crying (poor guy, Mummy come fast pleaseee!). But she doesn't care and goes on with her taunting! And the poor baby comes towards the edge of the couch and is on the verge of falling (how low can this lady stoop?????). And voila, we have Bharti's entry and she saves the child in time and takes him in her arms! Dhara Nani and Kamala Dadu then question Gaushala and give her a good sounding (very well deserved!!!!). This leaves Gaushala angry and she goes off from there. Bharti is all scared; that's the time her mom comforts her and asks her to hand over the baby to her and to come in the room to rest as she is weak and should stress so much.

Gaushala all huffy and puffy comes to her room and starts grumbling. While her Mum the crazy Chimti is munching away something to glory and just looks on. Gaushala gets angry with her Mom not listening to her and just paying attention to watching TV. By this time Gaushala is getting all hyper and vows not to touch Bharti's baby. Then we have Kamala Dadi entering and giving a talk to Gaushala as to how the baby could have been hurt and she didn't mean to insult Gaushala in front of everyone. She even tells her that if it were her baby she would have the same reaction. Kamala Dadi somehow gets away with her talk and tries to cheer up Gaushala.

And now I come to my favourite part, after forcefully watching that terrible part before!!

Bharti is sitting on the bed and lovingly tapping the baby to put it to sleep. And bang, Murli returns from office and calls for his chotu J He says that his time with his Mummy is over and now he is all for his Papa (aaw, Vikrant was so sweet, I suggest all to watch this part its worth it- part 3). Bharti then denies it by saying that her time with her baby will never get over. Murli is all excited and tells Bharti off that she only said they both will have equal responsibility to look after the child and now she is acting stubborn and not giving. To which Bharti replies that Murli once said that all the work for the baby the mother has to do, the father will only play so by that Bharti gets to spend more time with the baby and she asks him to go. Murli then tries to coax her by telling what if he gives her jewellery or a sari, would she then allow the baby to be with him? He so sweetly keeps on begging her to give the baby and he finally takes it and keeps kissing it (absolutely cute and Vikrant has a good knack with babies). Bharti then pretends to be angry and Murli notices this. He says to the baby that its nose is just like his Mom and when he would be angry he would look like his Mom chubby :D (LOL)..! Bharti all for her Murliji says no no the baby is fully like him! Murli says no and they both begin to look at the baby to see who it looks like. They then come to a conclusion that the nose is like Bharti and mouth like Murli also his brains is that of Murli and heart like Bharti!!

Its night and Bharti is asleep with the baby on the bed. Murli freshens up and comes to take the baby and keep it in the cradle (he is so natural with the baby as if its his very own, the way he talks to the baby, just everything!). Its then his phone rings and he goes out of the room to talk. And now the scary session starts, Bharti is getting restless dreaming about something (ha we all know what!). She dreams about a holy place with people chanting "Jai Mata Di" and she is in a lonely place. She is walking through a forest like area and side by side a Tantrik is shown. She then comes across him and he flashes his big big eyes (what an eerie feeling I had watching this scene!). And in a flash of a few seconds he is gone and Bharti is shown all bothered and all of a sudden she hears Murli's painful cry! And then bang she gets up from her disastrously scary dream (LOL) and screams out loud "Murlijiii"...! Once she comes to her senses, she realises her baby is not around, after looking about she sees it sleeping peacefully in the cradle (this baby is all the time sleeping, how cute!). Our hero Murli then comes and checks on the baby and enquires from Bharti about her scream. He then tells her he got a call from the travel agent about the confirmation of tickets to go to Vaishno Devi! Bharti's mind then relates the events in her dream to the reality. The episode ends on her worried face!

Edited by sumisa91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

that gaushala had me  seething

yaar she herself is going to be mummy and how can she be so  careless and ignorant with another baby..  leaving aside the fact that baby is supposed to be 2months now as kamla told gaushala ki uska  9th month chal raha hai  so how does baby turn in  2mnths time

and i think its time for gaushala to go into labour as she  seemed bit uncomfortable..

and someone tell me why is chimti still there

she ws supposd to be there for jhumki wedding and now she is still there to see gaushala give baby

next she wud wait to see jhumki baby
uff

high drama again with murli vaishno devi trip

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks @sumisa91 for a great update.

it was yet another excellent episode.

after watching the end of today's episode, it looks like the BAVD creative team does have some story to show to its viewers post leap... if the story is good, i hope to see the leads continuing with the show...and that would be encouraging!!

keeping in mind the visit to the religious site will see a high point in the show, and will lead us into a six years leap, i am sensing some kind of an injury to murli- i am really scared right now.
i keep reminding myself that i shouldn't speculate any thing- @addicted1 had rightly said the other day that she wouldn't speculate...

today we watched yet another cruel and inhumane action by gaushala. i literally gasped aloud when baby murli was at the verge of falling down the couch...gaushala has stooped really low...
it was a real bad scene- i am wondering what the real parents must be going through during the shoot of this scene...

loved bharti and murli. they were a treat to watch as usual.
their cute, little baby is adorable, and looks more like his dad, but the half, half division was quite accurate too...

jhumka looked a beautiful woman inside out. she is honest, and is the first one to return something back to bharti which originally belonged to her...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yup forgot to say i m beginning to like jhumka more and more

she isnt the idiot jhumki who came before but very balanced woman

she needs to teach  gaushala and chimti some lesson

even i was warmed by the fact tht jhumki returned  bharti jewellery to her...

i think just a guess just mayb gaushala once she has her own baby she wud mayb turn into a better person and realise what she has put bharti through

see its like this
unless u become a mother urself u wont know the pain of another mother

fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.

Must say proud to see Jhumka, I've always thought she was ditzy girl but she proved to have more sense, class and above all a heart.

BTW is it just me but doesn't the new Bansi look like Baba๐Ÿ˜•

Oh yeah the baby so cute and Bharli look so adorable with the baby๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
sumisa91 thumbnail

@chatterbox

I was pleased enough to see Chimti this time. As she had her mouth shut and doing what she does best i.e. eating LOL! I didn't get to hear her irritating voice it made me so happy, otherwise I tend to get wild and go berserk listening to her voice and that "Nani Badnaam Hui"!!!!!

Will have to see about Gaushala when she gets a baby! Uska number abhi jaldi ayega as they said she is in the ninth month. But that scene with the baby on the edge of the couch made me so scared!!! For a few seconds I had my heart in mouth thinking what's going to happen next, quite a risky shot it was!! I wonder how come the real parents of the kid didn't have any objection to it? The poor kid heart of heart not being able to tell his emotions must have been crying to help him run away from there saying enough of torture, time to go to my fav state i.e. sleep zzz!

Jhumka is a sweetheart and looks prettier each time she comes on-screen! Thank-goodness she is not like her Mom and Sis. Looks like she got her father's genes who was a much better person, and would have possibly ran away from Chimti's gruelling torture!

@hashbrown

Thanks for the encouragement! I hope and pray all goes as you said, a good storyline is what I am anxiously waiting for and not to forget hamare pyaare leads being there too! Hmm I guess you are right best we just enjoy the show at the moment and leave the speculation topic as it will go nowhere  ...! 

I feel so happy I got to do the written update for this episode, it just made my day  ...! BharLi interaction just so lovely and engaging! That khatti meethi nok jhok, they both are made for it. And from what I see Juhi outside BAVD she looks to be quite naughty types! So her acting in these particular scenes is too good because its in her blood, she just plays herself there! Vikrant is just excellent with handling kids!! The way he holds the baby, talks to it, kisses it, just seems to be so natural! Before I was a fan of his fiery self now I'm loving more of his papa side! But leaving the hero aside for the past few days, I'm a fan of the baby now, I'm surely gonna miss it after the leapโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ!

sumisa91 thumbnail
@fuzzyface
Hmm you make me wonder, I guess so he does resemble a bit. Though this one is darker and Bharti's Baba  was fairer ๐Ÿ˜†...!
Jhumka rani is begining to rule our hearts! Way to go girl!!!! Teach you Mum and Sis some manners and if possible knock some basic sense in them, they are in great need of it! Dhamroo is a lucky guy to have got Jhumka! Their romance is cute and comical ๐Ÿ˜†!
addicted1 thumbnail
Thnx sumisa for the wonderful update, and it wasn't too long. Loved reading it. Appreciate how u make it in ur tight schedule dear!
The epi was kinda moving, omens for changing things, tracks are choosen like Jhumka! She was looking adorable throughout! As well her inner beauty, the first except Murli really feeling positive n appreciating Bharti for what she is! I hope she is not gonna turned evil by CVs sooner or later. I missed Mridang , he is such a good n nice big brother to Murli these days! He has been his rock in all these worries. Wonderful ๐Ÿค— ! Gau isn't an human beeing, she sells her soul to satan as someone said earlier. This woman will never ever got a chance from me, sorry, I can tolerate a lot, but how u behave toward innocent babys, even talking bad about them is something i would kill for! And its not only beeing a mother and grand mother i feel like this , No, how can u be so mean, makes me speachless and angry like anything. The Bharli scene just makes me happy. Its amazing how both handle the baby. But Vikrant got a special talent handling babys. I know dads aren't that comfortable in the beginning, most of them are really scared to harm the baby as long its so small. But Vikrant impresses me once again. This guy is a DREAM husband and an IDEAL dad. Pl Almighty, let him stay forever amongst us ( bavd ๐Ÿ˜‰ family) afraid of the rumors! About the dream: i always heard, if u dream negative, specially about death n such things, its always life prolonging! This was the reason i was not really scared regaeding Bhartis nightmare! Lets hope the best, think positive and keep praying for our sweet happy family! I want just more physical interaction like hugs n kisses, along with this caring Murli! I hope the doctors have done their job in a proper way, sterilizing Bharti! Only thing making sense. And Murli should know about it, otherwise Bharti will from now on be virgin n untouched, poor girl, poor Murli with his strange fears. I was thinking, he doesn't touch her after SR , cause she got a bit fever, after this dramatic delivery i am wondering how he even dares to be in the same room with his wife, lol, Murlijee, u should come to europe and join sixt grade classes in school. Even the kids are able to explain u lots honey, u can learn alot. ABSOLUTELY HATE FRIDAYS, this is nit fair, 3 days without BAVD!Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
I forgot: Where is the topic about Bhartis hood! My goodness , even alone with her baby the pallu was on her head. Not only she looks much better in suits, common , this girl has ungone a huge operation. Loose clothes cotton made, casuals are required! [B][/B]
sumisa91 thumbnail
@addicted1
Wholly agree with you, that hood needs to come off and some snazzy salwars should make its way. Come on all at home are so snazzily dressed as if in designer clothes type and why Bharti with those heavy jhag magh sarees!! 

Also I would like to see the baby without that cap, I want to see it flash its cute taklu head!! Looks like it is like mother like son. Bharti 24/7 with her hood so her munna also with his hood...!