Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys😊

New member but great AnYA fan like you all. Iaa a regular reader of all the updates and comments. Nice job guys and thanks for regular and timely updates.

😛 I too think some one Ranbir or Ritz would help our lovebirds from troubles. Or otherwise there might be chance that even if the ooddi baba and team come to knew about them, they might accept the relation to save their pride. In that case too Rama intentions would be backfired. Yuppee😉😃. Oh I wish that could happen. 😆
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Hi guys😊

New member but great AnYA fan like you all. Iaa a regular reader of all the updates and comments. Nice job guys and thanks for regular and timely updates.

😛 I too think some one Ranbir or Ritz would help our lovebirds from troubles. Or otherwise there might be chance that even if the ooddi baba and team come to knew about them, they might accept the relation to save their pride. In that case too Rama intentions would be backfired. Yuppee😉😃. Oh I wish that could happen. 😆

yes i feel the same
shamiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot 😊 i like this i am eagerly waiting for next episode...Edited by Shamimaa - 12 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks 4 the complete update
sakshakapoor thumbnail
Thanx gr8 update but want more detail 😛😛😛       😉👏but a very good job😊
..AiSh.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot 4 the lovely update
cogo becoming the bekaboo of the week