Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me then that I was never able to hate DS and only kind of scared of such person?

I know she is at fault but I could never bring myself to hate her. Perhaps due to the way she was brought up? 

hmmm...

=======

DS is def. a main reason behind Jagya's spoiled nature but, not just DS but sumitra, and bhairav are equally responsible.

They let their kid go out of hand and always became weak in the knees in front of DS.

And ofcourse Jagya himself. He is a selfish 🤬 from day one so I cannot bring myself to bring the blame upon DS alone.

====

DS plan backfired BUT, I love that Gauri saw the reality with her eyes. If DS did not ask them to stay back , Gauri's other impatient side would never have been revealed and Jagya would never realize what he has lost. And I hope he never gets it back

Of course the best part is, Gauri totally Mistrusts Jagya and for that I thank DS for asking them to stay in the haveli.

Yay! both losers do not deserve happiness. Jagya more than Gauri. If gauri still chooses to stay with this loser then she deserves the same fate too.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Is it just me then that I was never able to hate DS and only kind of scared of such person?

I know she is at fault but I could never bring myself to hate her. Perhaps due to the way she was brought up? 

aww ðŸ¤—...r u busy these days???
 ...i dont think u r the only one...if u r so...then thats not a problem at all!😛
it is not necessary to have same POV always!
i hate ds coz i witness something related !

something like...a person knows accident is a very horrible thing...but if anyone who never meet with accident never feel the horror ...but knows very well that ...that is horrible...!!
same with me...
just the diff between us...!!
u never meet with accident but u know accident is a horrible thing... but i met with accident...so i can feel it!...so my feelings r much more intense!