abhiya ff~lost love~

abhay4piya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi everyone! a short intro about my ff:
old characters wid same qualities: abhay,piya,t,kabir,misha,jeh,neil,panchi
new characters:
doofenshmirtz(abhay's servant)
Prem Raichand(abhay and pia son)age:6yrs..
Vedh Khurana(jeh and misha son) age:6yrs..
the story will be from the after life marriage of abhiya in which they will have a child...prem will be a..???..wait n read...😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhay4piya thumbnail
Part 1:
Abhay was sitting near the fire-place,he was looking at a child playing with some soft toys on the floor."he is just like her...purely innocent.."abhay thought...then the flash back:
"Pia was driving the car and the car lost balance as it was on the hill..pia's car fell into the deep river nearby ...abhay got the signal that piya is in danger but failed to find her and heal her..all he could found was the car and a dead body badly injured .." abhay came into senses by hearing a soft voice:Papa..!..do i have a mom? -abhay replied with a questioning voice-y u asking? -prem-papa..mere sab friends ki moms hai toh phir meri? he looked at abhay with wonder tht maybe he will get a positive response..but unfortunately abhay said:'oh look..!..isnt it TOM N JERRY..!go watch it..-prem-no..!!..i want answer..mujhe jawab chahye...abhi..!..he said this with a demanding voice...abhay got angry but he tried to control himself..:"look..tum ek vampire ho..._vampire se yaad aya ajj kisi ko bite toh nai kiya na?..prem:no papa..!.-abhay-tumhara koi bharosa nai...-prem-dont change the topic..-abhay-tumhe ek mom ki kya zarorat hai..main hon nai 2in1..mein tumhe homework b karata hon..shopping b karta hon..funland mein le kar jata hon..-prem-but aap har waqt toh mere sath nai rehte na..aap office chale jate hain..and i become all alone.."abhay felt bad but then he said :lets go..!..itz dinner time..mujhe buhut bhook lagi hai..chalo jangli billi..."..abhay took him in his arms and looked into his eyes (which were just like abhay )..and they both banged their heads with each others head and made a wild cat face...abhay called out:doofenshmirtzz..!!!...
doofenshmirtz was also a vampire working for abhay hired by chand to take care of prem while abhay was out of city or work..he knew everything abt prem and was a loyal servent..
they both took their goblets full of blood served by doofenshmirtz..abhay and prem sat on the sofa and abhay got a flashback:piya and abhay were in the room..abhay caught her hand and pulled her towards him..she almost fell into abhay..pia:abhay..!..(whisper)..wht r u doing..?.the door is open..!-abhay-so wht?..-pia-leave me!..abhay made her sat in his lap...he got closer and more closer to her and kissed on pia's lips gently...then,pia said:abhay tum mujhe kabhi b chod kar mat jana..plzzz...-abhay-shhh...!!..mein tumhe chod kar jane ka kabhi soch bhi nai sakta..."flashback ended...
prem was telling abhay abt his skool n his frnds but abhay wasnt paying attention...-prem-dad...!!..dad..??..abhay came into senses:'ya..'
-prem-i was talking to u...plzz tell na how did my mother looked..?..was she pretty..?..was she sweet or hot..?..tell na plzzz...
abhay:she was vry nice and beautiful...sweet,kind,stubborn,different..
-prem-mujhe mom ki pic dekhaye na..?
-abhay-u dont need any...u look exactly like ur mom..!
prem made angry face tht his dad was a khadoos..:p..something came into abhay's mind.:premm..!..-prem-:yess..!
-abhay-:homeworkk??.. prem gulped..and replied:no homework..!..
abhay got up and took his bag..he took out his homework diary from the bag...prem had obtained a zeron in his test...on seeing this abhay got angry...-abhay-...premmm..!!(he roared..)..whts this? ,prem started to make puppy faces...-abhay-:mein ne tumhe itna acha yaad karwaya tha phir b zero..?..and this all continued...at night in bed prem was thinking about something...
PRECAP:prem sneeks into abhay's room to find some info about his mom.
hope u liked it...plzz comment and like...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey that was cho cute yaar ..PREM Raichand hun..cute very cute..I loved it ..please continue..!!🤗
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome. .start yar..
Continue soon n plz add me to ur pm list. .
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing yar 
Finding Abhay like this
its interesting!
continue soon and add me in ur pm list
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww...so cuteee...
looking forward to d story...
its a good one

luv
heena
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its sooo cute start...add me to ur pm list
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice update

abhay is such good father sab kam karta hai 😆
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wht?
a ff without pia
nooo"
but i know pia will enter in the ff somehow
i hope prem find out about his mom
thnx ofr the pm
abhay4piya thumbnail
awww..!!..m soo happy tht u all liked it alot...thnx so much guyz...nd dont worry rashika piya will soon meet prem..