Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Today ... Maan hurted geet exactly the same way he hurted her last time before the darga episode ...

So till now we got ...

1)their first bumping in the office ...

2)then these 2 will be staying in the same room ... so hum tum ek kamre &

3)today the episode before darga episode ... geet said the same dialogues what she said last time ...

the only difference was maan felt bad that time after she uttered those dialogues ... but today he did not feel bad ...

4)one more thing looks like maan had not seen the mangal sutra in geet's neck ...

coz if he had seen it ... he would not have behaved with geet the same way he did 

i.e. accussing geet for pre planning everything ... saying tht she did ... this to trap him ... maan once again is thinking about sameera cheating on him ...

so looks like sameera was also from a village ...

if maan is accusing geet of all this ... this means tht maan is thinking geet as an unmarried girl ... coz if he had seen the mangalsutra in her neck ... he may not have said that to her ...

&

5)the strange thing is all incidents are happening almost the same way still ...

maan is not recollecting any thing from the past ... no sign of any glimpses or flashbacks ...

why is it these incidents or statements not affecting him ... even geet's dialogue about she not wanting to talk 2 him did not affect him ... no sign of head ache today ... & to top it ... even geet's tears did not affect him today.

prediction for tomorrow … 1 scene …

maan is closing on in geet while their tom & jerry fight continues ... geet walks behind ... while maan was walking towards her ... her feet touch the bed & she loses balance & maan might probably try to hold her from falling but both loose the balance & both trip ... one over each other ... we have our mahi moments ...

will give more scenes ... later on ...

divareena thumbnail
Hi girls how are you. Me just left work. See you online by 710
dewdropred thumbnail

dadima calling mamaji ... i was laughing tht time ...ki why was dadima calling him mamaji ... coz he is not mamaji for dadima ,... & he too said the same ...

then next ... the pic of devil & new NT ... it looked so fake ... one was looking at east ... the other was looking at west in that picture ...
leverne thumbnail
Hi reena, hima di nice analysis... Loved geet ka dialogues that all things are trying to keep them close...its destiny...priti me fyn dear...
dewdropred thumbnail

@all - hello everyone ...

@reena - come soon will try 2 wait for u ... but cna't promise ...

@miti - yes dear ... direct bed pe maahi ...

@reni - i 2 felt real bad dear ...when maan shouted at geet ... he is sounding like snob now a days ... excatly the same way he behaved the way he was before ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi guys...
hap teri diwani anniversary...
@hii HIMA loved ur analysis dear...how r u?

@hii reena...how r u?
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally those days are back when watching geet again & again and never get tired.cv good work.this waht we waiting for only our maaneet .today's episode is awsome , mind blowing.good work
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Hima awesome analysis and loved your prediction...Hima i don't understand me should be happy ya sad after saw the episode. Its high time now Maan should be see the FB and he should be react for Geet's behaviour Geet's sorrow .geet is crying but Maan  ko kuch nahi hua ...actually I can't tolerate Maan's behaviour...
divareena thumbnail
Hima don't worry about waiting. Me logged in via mobile so we all can talk until i have reception.

I think CVs are not showing consistency with maan s character. In the old episodes like you say maan would feel bad once he was rude to geet and now it has no effect.

Me sure your prediction Will come true

Mona hope you are feeling better

Reni how are you