Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys/..whats the sceene?
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misty85

@Reena: nikunj & maline toh chal gaye because their characters were positive... but NT's character is pure negative, full of vengeance...if the actor doesn't have skill to portray negative shades then the character will be ruined...

completely agree mamta...hopefully new actress will do full jutice to nayantara' role bucz Karishma as NT was mindblowing so hopefully new actress will do full jutice to NT's role as well...

also finally u managed to watch epi...epi was awesome...MAANEET scenes were emotional powerful beautiful and their nok-jhok was so hilarious...and also loved the fear helplessness on dev(il)' face...
divareena thumbnail
aashu - i got sazaa and there was no one to defend me. 😭
how are you sweetie

spee check your PM😆😆😆😆

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hii aash how r u?
misty85 thumbnail
@reena: awww... sweeti don't cry...
@ash:hi.
libra25 thumbnail
hey aash..
where were you today..
missed you
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

spee ki baachi you are getting too good at this 🤗, you are meant to be my defender and not the sazaa giver. kya zamana aah gaya hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

misty - NT will definately drop a nuclear bomb🤣🤣

ree it's all sangat ka asar and my own experience of getting so many sazas lol!!!😆😆🤣

ree sorry ree i caught u!😭😆 but it's not may fault na u took dev(il)' name...actually if u all see so many r getting sazas nowadays for taking dev(il)' name...so now nayantara shud come back and make dev(il) pay for all his evil sins...

ree u know i still love u🤗...crazies ke saza mein bhi maza hai!!!😆😉
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hi aash...v missed u yaar...

v r discussing abt today' epi...how MAANEET back in Dusht Dhanav and Hoshiyapur Express mode their hilarious adorable nok-jhoks, then MAANEET' emotional powerful scene where once again Maan says such painful bitter words to Geet like he had said last yr in outhouse just before teri deewani  seq how that day and today there were some similarities and some differences between both scenes bcuz of different circumstances, and also v r discussing abt how nanayntara shud come back and make dev(il) pay for his sins...

also aash i caught ree for saza!

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

ree it's all sangat ka asar and my own experience of getting so many sazas lol!!!😆😆🤣

ree sorry ree i caught u!😭😆 but it's not may fault na u took dev(il)' name...actually if u all see so many r getting sazas nowadays for taking dev(il)' name...so now nayantara shud come back and make dev(il) pay for all his evil sins...

ree u know i still love u🤗...crazies ke saza mein bhi maza hai!!!😆😉

Lol... I also committed same mistake... but my saza is still pending... & I'm still waiting...😆😉😳
divareena thumbnail
spee - 😆🤗🤗🤗 why are you apologising. me only doing nautanki. 😆😆😆😆 me love you too.😆😆😆