Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I do think Kria and Swayam should be best budies..but it would have been muh better if she would get a chance to share her opinions and thoughts with Rey just as Rey had shared his with her in RDX's party.
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree too...but dun think dat's gonna happen any tym soon...unless the hairy godfather decides to get them drunk again...n this tym onli desi daru...
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah!! we might have to wait for a long long time to actually see that happen..but, I so wish that Kria realizes its Rey who has been helping her from the very beginning.
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
...But she's new! She hardly joined the college a few months ago! Lol (sorry for being technical =P)

Plus, she DID open up to Swayam today! Don't get me wrong, but Rey won't and doesn't have the same relationship with Kria as Swayam does. Both relationships are at completely different levels and the equation between K-S and K-R is completely different. 

For these kinds of things, S would and has understand her much better because they are in similar positions. However, R, at this point, is a dazzler - nobody can deny that - which means that he would probably brush those feelings away, rather than EXPLAINING TO HER or COMFORTING her. You know what I mean?! 

It's just different..and Rey I don't think would COMPLETELY understand that, while S is in a better position COMPARATIVELY and can understand her better at that point. You know? 

But the kind of relationship K-S share is of BEST FRIENDS and like brother and sister. So, yeah. I didn't mean any K-S love shove thing lol - I was just talking about the different levels of friendship that K shares with S and R.

I mean, think about it, even us, we have some friends we share with and they COMPLETELY understand and make you realize stuff, while the others, due to various reasons, don't connect to you as much - even though they are really really good friends of yours. I hope I make some sense LOL

Sorry if I offended anyone! This was just my POV.
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Love Kriya-Swayam and ReyAm dosti...so cute.

I can see a future funny scene where Rey gets jealous of Swayam😆 and how he is spending time/taking care of Kriya.

And this dosti of theres will affect Sharon...she will have another reason to hate Kriya