Posted: 12 years ago
I really feel bad for Kriya. She has no one to talk her pain with.

If Swayam has some problem he has Kriya and bharaat. Rey has Vicky, Sharon has Rey. But how is the one to talk Kriya. 
She even can't talk to her mom abt this.

No one is there to give her strengt. Today she looked cearly nerves. But still she tired her best to show that she wasn't.

They only one how known that was Rey, but he can't even talk to her. I really felt bad for Kriya.

And if the lose this comption it. All will blame her too.

Amina
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
😳 Your post is blank.. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by --shama--

😳 Your post is blank.. πŸ˜•

Try it now
yep i felt bad for her as well
i mean she is doing this all for her team supporting but at the end she is the one that is alonee

i liked her talk with swayom ti was so cutee..

all the other team members al doing it and al but  they not hiding it
i liked the way they showed that kriya kept it from her mother.. like in kriyas thought..  i mean she must hate it to lie to her mom and if they loosee than she is the one with the biggest lostt

but why do i think non will loose?
i think they will make this new thingy that weaklings and dazllers should get together in one team hehe
but still there is a blooming friendship between kria and swayam...i have a feeling that they will turn out to be really close, good frnds in the near future...
u r soo rite...2day d way Kriya went 'who will she share her feelings to' i felt sooo bad for herπŸ˜”...but i'm sure her nd Swaym's friendhsip will get more closer nd she can share her feelings wid him😳 or better Rey if she talks to him at all dat is toπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i want to c same friendship bonding between swayam and kriya jus lyk Rey and sharon.
dont kill me... but i want kria and swayam to be best friends like rey and sharon... yy.. idkπŸ˜•.. i know that might create problems later on in the long run but for now, they all need sumone to talk to
@2cute4u_22 : i totally agree...swayam n kria should be best friends...n i dun think it should cause any problems 4 rey n sharon...as they r also best friends...n i am sure there wont be major problems as there is no chance of kria falling for swayam or vice-versa...man if they turn out to be best frnds ...it'll be lyk ammy n niks ...hehehe...of offence to any ammy niks fans out there...no 1 can replace them
I feel sad for Kria. Ithink Kria and Swayam should become good friends lyk Rey and Sharon