Dhak Dhak Corner #10 >:< OUTHOUSE Spl.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

to

in the

.: O U T H O U S E :.

:|: PRE-Cap :|:

Post the Chopra's party, a hurt Geet had walked out of MSKs office.. his life..but definitely not his mind!! In Geets absence, MSK kept thinking of Geet..!! Frustrated MSK decided to take off to the Jungle.. maybe to relieve himself of his S**ual FRUSTRATIONs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

In the meantime, our Dashing Dadi worked out her plan perfectly and had Geet RE-enter MSKs life.. and even his BED πŸ˜²πŸ˜† as she appointed Geet as HER GRANDSONs Secretary and asked her to stay at the OUTHOUSE!!

MSK however, suddenly returns from his JUNGLE expedition and finds himself a SLEEPING BEAUTY in his bed!

22nd July 2010

Maan walks in...takes off shirt...n sees Geet...n Behne De plays...😳 ! Maan...enjoys.. niharing Geet...every bit of her...n sits beside her...! OMG..after niharing Geet..n thinking she is his imagination...Maan lies next to Geet...n both in sleep are fighting for the blanket...! Geet starts to FEEL Maans... hands...n then...both of them clasp each others hands..! Geet thinks its Pinky...n then realises its a Man... ...n Maan...knws from th touch that its GEET...😳

Both of them fight wit the pillow n then Geet hits Maan wit a rod oops Dandi πŸ˜†..n Maan snatches the rod..n in the process Maan is on top of Geet...n keeps her still wit his right hand..n left hand on her mouth...n says.. CHUPPP😳

Mahi time... as Maan...niharofys Geet...n is not in his senses.. Geet is shocked...😲

23rd July 2010

Maneet feel awkward seeing each other..n stare.. Mahi plays! Maneet are fighting...as to whose room it is.. Maan tries to prove it is his room...!Geet thinks... that 'mere naukri chodne se...inhe sadma pahucha hai... babji.. inki raksha karna' n tries to calm him down...n takes Maan's hand in hers...to show the door...! Maan...pulls away..n pushes Geet to the door..n Mahii time.. n Maneet eyelock...!😳 Maan..throws Geet out of the outhouse..n locks door..but Geet ...sneaks back in thru the window..πŸ˜†! MSK...comes to confront Dadi... but NT taunts him! MSK ..comes back to the outhouse... n Geet doesnt let him enter n says..this is not a childhood game...in which we become.. hubby wife...in joke..!

MSK...tries to break in..n Geet opens the Door...n MSK falls on his knees..😳 OMG..while turning Geets dupata stuck in Maans hand..n he pulls her towards himself...n when Geet says..leave my dupatta.. he says.. NAHI CHODUNGA DUPATTA

Midway while pulling... Maan leaves the Dupatta...n Geet walks towards him..involuntarily..n asks him to leave her dupata...n  Maan says... 'maine tumhara dupatta nahi pakda hua hai'... Maneet are standing..sooo close...😳

28th July 2010

Maneet are pointing fingers at each other..n challenge..about who wil leave the outhouse first..! Geet challenges Maan..that she wont leave...! Geet enters..the kitchen...n celebrates that she found her ideal kitchen...n when Maan..says that the outhouse is of 30cr..Geet asks... if really its that expensive..! Geet is planning to make Alu ke parathe...πŸ˜› ! Geet asks if Maan stole her alus..πŸ˜†! Maan throws... Italian Cusine..packets to Geet..n Geet thinks of her past.. with Dev...! 
Maan offers to make Italian Cuisine n says..he n his brother love italian food...! Geet says..'i cant forget my past... help me Babaji'! Maan is cooking Italian...dish... .pasta! Maan sees Geet sad.. n says..like 'i hv saved u till now.. i will save u from the trouble of hunger... πŸ˜† by making pasta...'πŸ˜†  Geet goes in trance n thinks of all her moments with Maan..the first meet... all fall catch moments..😳

Geet grumbles that Maan tho a man knows how to make food..n decides to drink boiled water to meet her hunger..n puts garam tapela near Maans plate...! Maan touches n burns finger.. n Geet applies toothpaste...n keeps asking if he is ok. But MSK gets lost in drooling on Geet!
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
 continued..

Yeh hum aa gaye hain kahan!----Story till now
(By  Armu4eva )

Day 1: MSK tells Geet that he had warned her that if she makes any mistake, she will be out of KC and fires her. Geet in tears. MSK feels dizzy but stables himself. Dev asks Doc about MSKs condition and the Doc says he is fine. Lucky is busy yapping with Pinky and Adi seems displeased. Lucky shooes off Adi calling him Mr. Dot.Com!! Mr. Tandon compliments MSK for the presentation and party and thanks him for the personal touch by keeping party at home. MSK asks Dev if he was in Canada during his accident and Dev says no n that he was in KC. Dev asks MSK not to fire Geet but MSK refuses to pay heed and leaves. MSK is in his room and takes off the shirt n sees the Taveez and thinks Dadi might have gotten for him when he was in hosp. As MSK comes out of his room, he sees Geet and asks what she is doing sleeping on the sofa. Geet cites fan troubles and as MSK turns to leave, Geet passes out. MSK holds Geet and realizes she has fever. He lifts her and carries her to her room and calls Doc. 

Day 2: Doc informs that Geet has fever and that wet pattis have to be put on her forehead. Devini stay back at Geets room to tend to her. Dev and Adi both tell MSK to reconsider his decision of firing Geet as she was not responsible for the fracas. MSK refuses to budge from his stand and leaves. Dadi come to KC and asks MSK why he is being so harsh on Geet. MSK asks why she is being so soft and kind to her? Dadi finally leaves and on the way meets Mr. Tandon the new client and he happens to be her old college friend and they both go to Khurana Mansion. MSK finds out from Adi that Mr. Tandon is in KM and he comes home. Mr. Tandon praises Geet for the presentation and the Party and compliments MSK for such a good team. MSK is left stumped.

Day 3: Mr. Tandon tells MSK that he wants Geet as Project Leader and Second in command after MSK. MSK refuses but Mr. Tandon doesn't budge. After MSK leaves, Dadi thanks Mr. Tandon for the help. At the breakfast table, MSK comes and join Mr. Tandon and Dadi who are lost in their college day discussions. Geet comes and wishes all. MSK remains silent. Mr. Tandon keeps praising Geet and MSK gets irked and leaves. Dadi asks Geet to keep faith and be strong. MSK tells Geet that tho he isn't impressed with her but since Dadi and all have so much faith in her and rely on her so much, he is giving her another opportunity and that if he is impressed with her work in Mr. Tandons project, her place in KC will be confirmed. MSK is conducting a meeting with Mr. Tandon and asks Adi to tell Geet to get copies of a document. Dadi informs that the printer is kept at the storeroom. Geet is in the store room and tries to pull down the printer but ends up tripping and getting her arm stuck under the racks. MSK comes to the storeroom looking for Geet and Geet screams for help.

Day 4: MSK tries to move Geet and in the process her Kurti Sleeve tears. Geet closes her eyes as if expecting a kiss but MSK works on shifting the racks. Geets hand is injured and bleeding. MSK looks away and asks her to come to the meeting and leaves. Geet comes and hears MSK asking Pinky to write down the notes but Pinky fidgets and so Geet starts to write the notes despite of a bleeding hand. Right then Jugnu mama makes a re-entry with dhol and bhangra. MSK asks Adi to call police but Dadi says that Jugnu is from her village and that he will stay there only.  Nando is waiting for Dev at the cafe and comes out to search for him and sees him shaking hand with some lady. Geet looks at Maneets pic n laments. Right then Jugnu comes to Geets room and gives her a puja thali which Beeji has sent for her. Suddenly they hear MSKs voice and try to disperse.

Day 5: As MSK enters Geets room, Maneet bump into each other and the puja thal Geet is holding falls, the sindoor dibba touches MSK and falls in Geets hands. After MSK leaves having asked for a File, Geet applies the sindoor on herself..! Devini are shocked to see Jugnu mama! Lucky & Dev decide that its important to ensure that Jugnu doesn't come before MSK. MSK realizes he has forgotten his wallet in the room and wonders how he left it on the bed. Adi informs MSK that Mr. Tandon wants Geet to accompany MSK to finalise the site for the 5 star hotel and requests him to inform Geet. MSK goes in Geets room and sees her moby and an upturned photoframe. As MSK picks up the frame, drops of water fall on him as Geet is drying her wet hair. MSK gets lost drooling on her. But recovers and asks Geet to come down in 5 mins. Geet rues that why everytime she gets mistaken that MSK has remembered her and that his eyes are full of love for her. 

Mahi Moment of the week----Most romantic moment

(By Mallu)

Heyy Friends, omg what an intense and emotional week to decide the best Mahi moment, but still I have to choose one, but it would be an injustice if I dont mention those beautiful moments, 25th July when Geet caught fever after getting fired and MSK picks her up, when her hand got stuck in the store in 27th & 28th July Episode ...MSK came to her rescue they had a moment but MSK then left her with a bleeding hand and then finally the 29th July Episode when MSK was mesmerized by a wet Geet drying her hair and is enchanted *again* but obviously he doesn't remember anything! All the scenes are beautifully shown and one by one each scene shows the different colors of love, care, passion and attraction from MSK for his Geet and among those all I decide ?????.

The scenes aired in 25th July and 29th July episodes:

25th July Episode:

Like I have mentioned that due to stress Geet caught fever she slept on the sofa and MSK woke her up who is dreaming of her Maan and then realized he is actually in front of her calling her name. MSK then tells her to sleep in a proper place Geet is about to leave when she falls on sofa and MSK turned around and found Geet has fainted and hesitates to touch. But then he touches her hands and forehead and realized that she has caught fever, he just picked her up and took her back to her room and called the doctor, but the best part while carrying her in his arms his gaze never left her face... emotions were so complicatedly mixed up to judge any one of them, passion, care and love all was there.

"Everynight I pray, I'll have you here someday.I'll count the stars tonight, and hope with all my might;That when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side."

29th July Episode:

MSK went to Geet's room to take her with him to the meeting but she isn't there and then he suddenly realized that his hands and face are damped because of the water drops. He turns with a start and sees Geet drying her hair. He is lost.. he stares and stares and stares and is completely enchanted and Geet didn't notice MSK at all. When suddenly she noticed him he took the towel from her hand angrily, then stare the full view ..o how i hated that barrier blocking this mesmerizing view he thought! He then angrily tells her to get ready..no one knows and no one can judge what drove him mad? The moment, the girl who is intoxicating his senses or something else he left geet in tears again??

"He taught me how to be different. He taught me how to not care what people thought and then he taught me how to mend a broken heart."

Dialogue Of The Week
(By  mchopra)

Geet: Pata hai mere babaji bhi bura nahi maante ki  unke pehle main Maan ko yaad karti hoon..

Just loved the simplicity of the dialogue..she so sweetly and openly confesses that for her Maan comes before God..and she knows her Lord also wouldn't mind it coz for her the only person that matters is her husband and his happiness!!

Geet:Yeh theek nahi hai..sharte rakh kar maan se kaam karwana ki koshish karna yeh maan ko bilkul bardaasht nahi hoga..

In this dialogue we come to know that inspite of his rude behavior she is bothered only about him, she knows that this would be her last chance but she doesn't want to force him to accept her. Just loved the two dialogues coz in both of them she tell us the depth of her love for a man who has forgotten her.

Dhak Dhak momentof the week
(By jnawaz)

This was a simple no brainer...the DD moment(s) of the week...were...the Mahi Moments...correct me if im wrong but we pretty much had four Mahi Moments...well...more like 3.5 πŸ˜‰...

#1 was from mondays episode...though the "mahi" music didnt play..the part when bechari Geet passes out due to stress (duh)...and Maan...at first is hesitant...but then eventually takes her into his arms πŸ‘...awesome...

#2 was from end of wednesday and beginning of thursday 😳...that was a Mahi moment cuz the music was blazin!! thats the storeroom printer fiasco...all other comments aside...it was too cute...intense and all...Geet ready for the kiss...Maan obviously thinking she's out of her mind...but hello...how hot was it that he effing lifted bookshelves as if they weighed NOTHING!! πŸ˜² ...

#3 comes from fridays episode...Geet drying hair with towel...Maan mesmerized for at least a little while πŸ˜ƒ...yes his rudeness is back asap...but still...the music played and we were lost!!! and the .5 well that is from fridays as well...when the run into each other...its a

#.5 because while intense and all that...he was mad looking the whole time...the other scenes...he softened for a split second...but this time...nada...zilch...so...only .5 πŸ˜‰

Hayo Rabba -- W*F moment of the week
(By jnawaz)

W*F Moment of the Week

Well the winner of this award is none other than Mr. Maan Singh Khurana...im loving the khadoos, egotistical, arrogant MSK...trust me i am...i love the rudeness...the curtness...the whole thing...damned hot!!! β˜ΊοΈ...but when Geet hurt her hand...he saw the blood and pain...and all he could say was but a band aid on it...😲..he was acting as if she had a minor paper cut or boo-boo that she could just slap a Sponge Bob bandaid onto πŸ˜‘...im with Dadi on this one...bhad mein jayeh meeting...sure he doesnt know that she's his wife...but common manners and humanity are something he should have...after all..he is The MSK πŸ€¬

Hayo Rabba Moment of the Week

Well...the star of this section has come back after many weeks away...the very lovable and annoying...Mamaji! πŸ˜ƒ...our shatir jasoos and his shatir nazar are back...with a literal bang i might add πŸ€£...his entry marked the beginning of an entirely hilarios track...im gonna enjoy Mamaji and his antics...and the antics of all other Khurana Mansion inhabitants as the try to keep the serial kisser of MSK away from MSK  🀣...so any moment with Mamaji this week...all of them had me saying Hayo Rabba!! 

continued..
Armu4eva thumbnail
 continued..

Uff teri Ada -- Stylish Character of the week
(By  Armu4eva )

Oh well now.. tell me what can i do.. when a MaAN looks so freagn hot?? No option but to make him a style icon na?? 😳 This week was a 100% MSK in DushtDanav mode week and did it rock or what..!! M really really hoping that Geet gets a new wadrobe n soon.. coz even i feel...Mrs. MSK deserves to be treated as Mrs. MSK.. nothing less haan! 😳

Sidenote...Btw.. can any of u tell me where i can find a certain drunkard named Jugnu Jasoos... 😑 Apparently he has dared to call my Munda.. a WAITER Type GUY...😲  *Babaji.. please mere hathon se yeh EK KHOON MAAF kar do*😑

Silly Me/ Shatir Jasoos of the week
(By Armu4eva)

Aww ji ..Haen Haen Haen...Aab jahan... Mama-Bhanje ho sath.. to fir Silly Me banne ki kisi aur ki kya aukaad??? LoLz...! πŸ˜† Well yesh.. the Silly Me/Shatir Jasoos of the Week are none other than the Uncle-Nephew jodi of Jugnu-Lucky ... who spent their time playing.. HIDE & SEEK with MSK...!!

The icing on the cake.. Jugnu Mames... Geeli Geeli Chummi aka kisses on both Balwant Singh aka MSK and Lucky Praaji!! πŸ˜†

Dhak Dhak Picture of the week
(By Thush)

Okie this is again a Tie between two..Im Seriously ConPhused πŸ€ͺ

We actually had Dhak Dhak Moments in 2 places...

This is when Mr.Dusht Danav Carries Geet after she Faints on the Sofa Embarrassed

And this is when MSK tries to remove Geets stuck Hand and in the meantime Geet closes her eyes expecting a pappi β˜ΊοΈ

Most Popular FF/ OS of the Week
(By Sweet.coco)

[Based on no. of likes for the FF/OS updated weekly-Sat to Fri
whose links are provided in GHSP Media Centre]

FF of the Week with 375 Likes

is

"Untold Emotions"

by

itsreallyreal aka Marvee

Most Popular VM of the Week
(By Bubblygal)

[Based on no. of likes for the VM's updated weekly -Sat to Fri
whose links are provided in GHSP Media Centre]

VM of the week with 27 likes

"Maan Geet on Aye Udi Udi"
by

bubblygal aka Hasini

Most Popular Siggy of the Week
(By Cute_Ash)

[Based on no. of likes for the siggies updated weekly-Sat to Fri
in GHSP Creation Gallery]

Siggy of the week with 22 likes

is

by

Cute_Ash 

:|: NOTE :|:

Well another memorable week both in the past and present phases of Geet... with 'Outhouse' segment dominating the past...while.. 'Dusht Danav MSK' rocking and ruling the present!! πŸ˜›

Hope you all had a good time reading..!! 😳

Wishing all the IF-ians..

Ramadan Mubarak
(the holy month of Ramzan)

&

Happy Shravan
 (the birth month of Lord Shiva)

Adios
~ Geet DT ~

:|: Thanks to :|:

Sanaya-luv-arti   for   DD Corner

ToriVDongWook for  NL Special Banner

Cute_Ash for  NL Special Siggies

Sano88   for   Weekly Sub-banners

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me first me firstπŸ˜‰

tanu its so lovely, love everything about it, and hai the mahi mahi moments were so mahi mahi, i think we should send a request to oxford dictionary to give a new definition to the word mahiπŸ˜‰

my mamu is back, love him so muchπŸ˜›
Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oye Boss me just after u πŸ˜‰Im second πŸ˜†Tanu its really awesome..NL is getting better and better each week πŸ˜³Loved everything.. Congrats to all the winners!  Thanks to all Contributors of the NL!! YOU GUYS ROCK! πŸ‘ 
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Outhouse..The Golden days of GHSP 😍
Beautiful NL...thanks to all reporters for bringing this NL...Awesome job Tanu ⭐️

and i love that outhouse dialogue of maan..."Tootpaste...Mere haath jale hai geet Daant nahii"🀣

Oh so that Waiter type banda is your style icon tanu πŸ€“πŸ€£
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
once again...a big applaud for tanu ji for awesome awesome DD edition...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
and thanks for all who giving their best part for NL..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
congrats to FF/siggy winner of the week,,,,and VM of the week is mine πŸ˜ƒ
so thank you for all who watched my VM and liked it...thank you sooo muchhh...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Loved every topic...Dialogue , Mahi moment...and W*F moment goes for our MSK..LOL...Dhust Danav zalim singh Khurana...😍

and thanks for the outhouse moment...the golden era of geet...golden epi...which is loved by us and also our beloved DD and GC...who many times mentioned that they enjoyed shooting this particular sequence...😳
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome edition
The outhouse season was the best part of geet
Loved everything about it haha I remember geets line *aapko sharam nahi aate,,baar baar me kapre utarke ajaate ho* lmaOO at the way she saidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awww that part wer she wa gunna chuck the peppers at him but ended up chucking them behind
ooof I agree wiv the DHak Dhak moment...that eyelock was just so passionate...😍haaye!!
Congratz to ash for best siggy maker,,,loved the outhouse siggys,,,saved them all gunna use them later
Congratz to marvee for best FF 3 weeks in a row
Congo to hasini for best VM!! She deserved itπŸ‘
thx 2 all the contributors in this NLπŸ€—
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

Rocking edition...the outhouse season has to be the the best part of geet...they are also my absolute favourite scenes, can rewatch 'em without getting bored...loved all of it!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
From the dialogues, catfights to the eye-locks and all the mahi moments...😍
😍😍😍

Thnx Tanu for reminding us of the good old days !! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ
Thnx to all the contributors in this NLπŸ€—...
Congrats to all the winners...the siggies and vms are just amazing...!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep on rocking and am awaiting the next Dhak Dhak corner...

Edited by Fallen Angel - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh... My favourite NL... 😳thankyou tanu and gang for making such beautiful edition...πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Tanu... its lovely to stroll down memory lane through your words...  out house... it has so many golden moments...😍

me also loved Dhak Dhak moments selection...😳

next NL ll be about teri Dewani and jewellery removing scene and all out house office tiffs... and then after that NL next ll be Disco hug... where the party tonight...😍 ... and my Birthday... and if creatives didnt show something like Disco hug which me me got see on my birthday last year... tu creatives ki kher nahin...😈

and Tanu... your style icon picture is best...😳 but still his pants or so tight... and me wondered how did MSK put cell phone in pocket of his pant... 😳look at the creases in the picture...πŸ€“

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago