***Sargun Mehta the New Phulwa*** - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Sargun Mehta who was last seen in Zee TV'sApno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmayudh will play the role of grown-up Phulwa after the leap in Swastik Pictures' Phulwa.

A source says, "Phulwa aka Jannat has come to her parent's place with Bhavani and Bhavani will advice them to leave the village and go to some safe place. Hence, the family will decide to go to their son-in-law Ramcharan's place. However, Thakur and his men will follow Phulwa and attack her family members in which everyone will die but Bhavani will manage to run away with Phulwa and her little brother Babu."

A still image of Neetu Sethi

"On the other hand the Panchayat will try to find out who are responsible for the death of Mangru and his family members. However, the Panchayat will be influenced by Thakur and decide that Phulwa along with Bhavani killed her family members because they got to know that Phulwa is responsible for Mahua's death. Villagers will also believe in this made-up story. Furthermore, Phulwa will take an oath to kill Thakur which will lead to the leap. After the leap the audience will see Sargun Mehta playing the role of grown-up Phulwa."

Sargun Mehta as Geeta in Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh
img_0373 final_std.jpg
img_0437 final_std.jpg
Sampurn Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
er...😕

edit - oh crap!🤢🤢
I'm not able to accept anybody in place of Phulwa...😡😡😭😭

Jannnat!!,, no offence Sargun Mehta..😭😭
Edited by Anu_XD - 12 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am definitely going to stop seeing this show ..Sargun is not a good choice.. 
joyo thumbnail
Lady from jhansi ki rani also a good choice.hence atleast news found.what will happen to shankr ?
murlidharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it means shankar will not died.
i want to see jhansi ki rani as big phulwa.
priyaptkq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey what happens to shankar
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lets hope she is good

Jannat will be missed for sure
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the role of phulwa is a very tough one to potray..n sargun cannot do justice to such a complex role..
actors like kratika sengar and shikha singh..can be considered for this role
i wonder why the producers dont select some theatre actor..to play the role of phulwa..😕
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Considering what they have done to the show so far i am very disappointed ..I am here until Jannat is Phulwa ..after that i will definitely quit ..Only if the story line is better ..there is a chance 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
kratika sengar is perfect 4 phulwa i think after jkr she can do phulwa role perfectly surgan mehta is bad choiceEdited by 55shobha - 12 years ago