Sanayaz.Designz#5|C|{MJHT/Anushka/Arhi/SK/1D/p135}

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

In Love with these pics ðŸ˜³
^^Banner Credit to me as usual

Hey guys. Wondering what to SAY! after i finished my 4th shop in less than a month again. This is totally a surprise for me! The number 5 absolutely Cool to me ðŸ˜ŽOopss how cna i forget these wonderfull ppl who did this all for me ðŸ¤£ Thank you sooo much everyone! i cant mention only 1 persons name all of you have been regular on my shop! You All have encouraged me alot but sum are Soo Specail! I'll have to state them after i finish my whole bakwaas Lecture ðŸ¤£ I cant explain how specail this moment is for me to type this much for my 5th shop I cnt get over this, That im on my 5th one it have been only months not even years yet ðŸ˜† 

P a r t n e r

You are always on the first list of Encouraging me and drooling on my shop!...! you have alwayss helped me and get over matters in my shop I hate it when no one uses my work ðŸ˜† and yu told me to be patient. Specailly your lamba comment Makes my Day!

A s h

Ab main iske barre main kya kahoo?? yeh toh hai hi ek ajooba!  She is my most fav best friend on Earth ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Alwayss supported me in everything. If my sigg even turn out to be crap she'll always Praise it no matter how bad it looks like ðŸ˜†

S a n u

you cant expect me to forget you ðŸ¤£ Awesum Siggy maker! regular kaam hai lekin. Be faltoo ki spamming bhut mast lagti hai isko ðŸ¤£

I think this was enough of my supporters List hoep didnt forgot anyone!

I n p i r a t i o n s

Dont worry this is going to be a short!

P o o j a
Very first one ðŸ¤£ I Luv her Avis Like so much the best avi maker on earth ðŸ˜³

S h i k h a
The best sigg maker plzz dont compare ym work to hers cuzz mines are nothing compering to hers! ðŸ˜† She is the best 

R i d a
Im not that regular on her shops but her style's are totally unqiue!

F a r z a n a
Im a deewani of her Colorings ðŸ˜†

A l i s h a
Crazy on her colorings and styles!

I cant think of more if i get some more in my head will surely Add!

---------------

Enough of my bak bak getting to My Shop ðŸ˜†

What I can make??

Signatures [Siggy's] Non-Animated & animated
Avis [non-animated & animated]
Banners 
Icons
Textures
Labels

---------------
My Copyrights Are...

Sanayaz.Designs
SD

---------------
Credits

FFkhan
Lone.Persona
Alisha 
Tori
Rida
Komal
Anki
Me
Dolly

---------------

Previous shop's

#1  #2  #3 #4

---------------

Rules

Im Really strict bout these from now on!

Only request when im open [No Pm's about Reqs rather im open or closed]

Please give only 1 suggestion

And yeh most improtant when yu request make sure the pics are big and HQ, If they are not then please dont make me say No

|C| is for closed and |O| is for open

- Max pics  - 8.

Alwayss gimme the Text cuzz then i dont know wat to put, and it wil get harder if i dont know which couple that is?😳

DO USE YOUR REQ FOR ATLEAST 3 DAYS! I work really hard on them & it really pisses me off when people don't bother to even reply back or use their request. If you do this then I won't accept your request again.

As im open ill ave a limit of requests per person. or if im in a good mood ill let everyone request and wont give a limit ðŸ˜‰

When yu request for video avis provide me wid the best quality of video or else the result wont be good ðŸ˜›

I am very nice but i can be deadly sometimes when someone  cut/crop them or else copies my work 

I hate that so please dont do that with my creationz, or else i can be deadly and cause problems

Feel free to use any of my creations , except the ones that say For... etc.

Do NOT claim my creations as your own

---------------

Index

Arjuhi|Arhi|Req:   Pg17
Texture|Req|Anushka|Rati|Mayur|Maaneet|Sanaya: Pg 26
Textures|Friendship Day| Ramdan:Pg38
Sanaya:Pg57
Kritika|Sanaya:Pg63
Monaya|Sanaya|manvi and jeevika|Rati: Pg 73
Requests|Sanaya: Pg83
Requests|Sanaya&shilpa|DD's birthday: Pg89
Anushka|Aditi|Kareena&Imran|Arhi|Sukriti:Pg101
Kritika and Additi| Kritika| Arnav Khushi| Requests:Pg111
Requests|Monaya|Viren Jeevika|Jeevika Manvi|Arnav Khushi: Pg 123
Icons| MJHT| Anushka|Sarun/Arhi|Rati|Arnav|Khushi/Sanaya|Sukriti|One Direction|Zayn Malik: Pg 135
Edited by .Sanayaa. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reservedd ;)  

edit 

mein aagayi ðŸ¤— *people clap* ohh no thank youu but .. am not in the spotlight right now .. Ms.Sanaya aka meri partner is ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

sab se pehle .. wanna congratulate you in a sparkly way .. you like sparkle? ðŸ˜Ž 

yeh rose bhi tumhare liye <3 .. ðŸ˜³ for your new shop jaana .. congo shongo🥳 im looking forward to a million more shops ahead .. ðŸ˜ƒ shop 5 is good though .. gimme some time to enjoy this one🤣 you know I was soo worried that i'd come back to edit my post and you'd be done with the shop🤣 or else am too lazy to edit .. but I had to edit soon .. made me post first teehee! I wish there was an update included .. I would have wrote soo muchh more😆 but I guess I will have to live with that beautiful banner and my BuYam sig🤣 your banner is lovely of course .. Sanaya looks beautiful there and the way you placed the caps .. perfect :) and again I will say .. and probably in all your shops🤣 good to see that you've made your own banner .. like I said before .. its make more sense😳🤣 

im soo flattered to see my name first, in bold, gold, and font size more than 1 for sure .. well my nickname actually🤣 but please call me partner only .. Sara doesnt exist right now😆 meri jaan .. like I said .. pyar kiya teri sigs se .. ab tum kyun dar gayi? If people arent using your sigs .. let me give you the logical reasons: 

1) too lazy to change their dabbas .. hehe that's not me for sure🤣

2) they cant decide what to use (I advise them to use that BuYam sig then🤣) 

3) they dont know what beautiful sigs really look like .. 

so yeaa .. these reasons make any sense to you? 🤣 

just believe in urself and your talent (yes you have an creative mind and the outcome shows on your sigs) just keep making fabulous sigs no matter who uses them because it would be sad to see such talent go to waste and keep me impressed with ur work if I wasnt impressed .. I wouldnt spend my time writing so much😆 though practice hai .. drool jo karti hoon shop mein .. ðŸ¤£ im soo happy that you have thanked me for drooling in ur shop .. it is a huge responsibility partner🤓🤣 sorry am giving you such sadu looks :P should give you smiles ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜ƒ  .. am so positive na😆 

btw am very upset ... you just called your bak bak, bakwaas? not cool dude .. only I can call anything you do bakwaas and you do nothing bakwaas ;) 

N U M B E R 5 rocks yo partner   im dancing now .. in celebration to the number 5 .. imagine how much I will dance at shop 10 .. or 20😲😆

okk am done now .. I hope this made your day .. I feel proud to know I make your day .. its an honor jaan .. *bows down*  

I cant remember the last color I used when I posted a congrats post .. but I think it was blue .. now its purple .. ;) next one .. am planning green .. ðŸ˜› abhi se plan karna parta hai yaar .. its just your shop = lightning speed

I L Y .. and once again C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S  

oyee .. and like my post btw .. ðŸ˜³ will make me happy shappy until you reply .. *Sanaya gets shocked* mwuahahaha .. yess you're replying to this🤣
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heey congrats with your new shop! never seen your creations before..but the khushi banner is looking really beautiful. all the best with the shop
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

reservedd ;)  

edit 

your partner loves youu mwauhx 

am gonna write ALOT more soon'ish 

Jaldi edit kariyo woh toh pata hia now yu must be happy not like b4 yu were on pg 8 🤣
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marausha

heey congrats with your new shop! never seen your creations before..but the khushi banner is looking really beautiful. all the best with the shop

Thank you dear <33  yu cud see the banner of khushi thats made by me or go on ym previous shop 😃 Thank you

..Congratulations!..

You have such mein made me feel proud of you jaana! Your shops are going by so fast, and do you know why? Because you are just so amazing and professional. Everyone has become a fan of your awesome creations, and I hope that you keep completing more and more shops like this. The banner of this shop is like my favourite out of all your other banners, I just LOVE Sanaya Irani, I'm sure lots of people must have been drooling over this stunning banner. Just hope that this banner provides your shop with lots of good luck, and I'm sure it will attract many customers, trust me, you'll be getting loads and loads of visitors & many requests. The other Pink colour was really light, so have wrote in this tone. And Im writing in  Just Pink right now, cause its one of my favourite colours, and I hope this pinkness reflects lots of love onto your 5th shop. A very big congratulations yaar, Keep it up.Aww LOVE you jaana, so happy I mean that much to you that you've added me as one of the "Special" people onto the front page, aww ur also my fave best friend on earth LOL And hey dont call your siggys crap, cause they aren't, you apply so much effort into your works, that they can just neva be crappy.
Love you so oh much, a very big congrats, and may this shop be real  successful.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Edited by -Ayeshaa- - 12 years ago
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jaaannn!!!!!!!!!! Stop opening shops! I'm getting dizzy! :P I kid!! Congrats on #5!!
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations yaara

senorita
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

RES -  - 3rd The Golden Bird WOO HOO!

Lolzz Congo for being the 3rd one sorry tujhe first yhe second spot nahi mil paya 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
congrats on da new thread yaar
adore ur creations
beautiful
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm