Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...!!!!!!😲 i hate this pair sooo much...😑 y don shaheer bhai choose some one better...πŸ˜” though it is personal life... i cudnt bear it...πŸ₯Ί smiley luks horrible...
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

i'v seen this pic b4... i guess this is the time he did her portfolio..

i wanna mention some lines from one of shaheer's interviews... hope this says it all...

There have been rumors doing the round about Shaheer dating actress Smilie Suri.But Shaheer maintains that he is still single.I have no time for myself,so there is no question of me being with Smilie.I did her portfolio shoot few months back and since then we became friends.We hardly get time to meet.We are very good friends.She understands and believes me.She always knew that once the pictures will be out there will be stories about our link up.I am single and looking for someone special, says S h a h e e r and signs off.

no more comments... everywhere i see smiley in navya forum... Hari Om prabhuG.. πŸ€£

Thank U For sharing this & Thank God Smiley is not his Girlfriend Shaheer Ka Taste itna Bura Nahi Hoskta😊!!
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as much as we want to believe otherwise...definately something seems to be cooking...else why would someone come on a friends set and give a surprise.....and their body language 🀒 said it all...we expect our reel life heroes to be just like their characters but most of the times are dissapointed 😭

Originally posted by: Lata2011

as much as we want to believe otherwise...definately something seems to be cooking...else why would someone come on a friends set and give a surprise.....and their body language 🀒 said it all...we expect our reel life heroes to be just like their characters but most of the times are dissapointed 😭

sorry to interrupt but there was nothing in shaheer smilies body language that provd them to b in a relationship

nd there is no big deal if a frnd cums on set

its necesarily doesnt hv to b ur gf

nd smiley associated frndship day while tking abt shaheer

not valentines day

so i guess we r over reacting

on that contrary shaheer soumya was super cute in that segment

but we luv to ruin our own mood so keep on discussing smiley all th tym

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I see Shaheer and smiley in this pic..there is no ANya..nor anyone else fron Navya..I dont understand what is this pic doing in this forum...Anant and Navya are together ...that is all that Mayerrs to us Navyans and Anyans...so why are we getting bothered...

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

i'v seen this pic b4... i guess this is the time he did her portfolio..

i wanna mention some lines from one of shaheer's interviews... hope this says it all...

There have been rumors doing the round about Shaheer dating actress Smilie Suri.But Shaheer maintains that he is still single.I have no time for myself,so there is no question of me being with Smilie.I did her portfolio shoot few months back and since then we became friends.We hardly get time to meet.We are very good friends.She understands and believes me.She always knew that once the pictures will be out there will be stories about our link up.I am single and looking for someone special, says S h a h e e r and signs off.

no more comments... everywhere i see smiley in navya forum... Hari Om prabhuG.. πŸ€£

WOW TIS CLEARS IT ALL

and this intvw is even b4 he became a craze 

this intvw was tken in th initiial times of navya

and if their is nything he wud hv surely admitted it

nd many times after also he mentiond clearly abt remaining single

so why does media mk such a big fuss abt it and spoli our mood time and again