Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
oh what an update kavya
iam damn afraid - iam damn afraid now - will destiny allow him to confess? I guess not? iam afraid iam really really afraid FOR aru -
beautiful update kavya
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!
awesome update dear,
finally arjun confessed, i'm happy dear
please do continue soon
i'm eagerly waiting to read

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know I know navratri chal rahi he !!! Mere bhi upavas he par sayad aaj rat ko nind nahi aanewali :)
So finally that idiot realise he loved her ,,, thnks to John Keats :)
Meri Ichha fir bhi adhuri he arohi ko waistband me dekhne ki , I know Tum kahogi besharam hu par aesi updates dogiii to besharam to banna hi padega
I just love this update
I love this arohi n Arjun too
Now hope everything alright soon
Hayeee that hot scene m gonna go to read it again
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
by end of the last line..i realised m crying..god this is so beautiful. di..u are amazing..i hope arjun will tell her abt his feelings before anything bad happen.
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljaya11

I know I know navratri chal rahi he !!! Mere bhi upavas he par sayad aaj rat ko nind nahi aanewali :)
So finally that idiot realise he loved her ,,, thnks to John Keats :)
Meri Ichha fir bhi adhuri he arohi ko waistband me dekhne ki , I know Tum kahogi besharam hu par aesi updates dogiii to besharam to banna hi padega  -   Woh bhi ayega par abhi nahi, that is reserved for special times 😉
I just love this update
I love this arohi n Arjun too
Now hope everything alright soon
Hayeee that hot scene m gonna go to read it again

kavyasam thumbnail
There is a glitch in IF,   all the opening quotation marks are gone :( .   I just posted a complaint in suggestions thread.  I am now going to edit and make the post allright.

Sorry guys :(.  
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!!! Awsummm updt di(hope u won't mind if i call u di)
Loved it to d core.
Aahaa dat idiot finally realised dat he love her. Not to forget ladke tubelights hote h but finally tube light jali.
But i don't think he will b able to confess his love for her.
Btwn next updt kab doge???
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my! That was BEAUTIFUL or what?!

I honestly am absolutely speechless di..I read the last 5-6 updates and they are just mesmerizing. I love love love this story its just unravelled so beautifully and I adore this Arjuhi so very much❤️Each and every bit of your writing I have cherished.
I totally forgot about this FF as I don't visit IF too much and then I saw moon tweet about it and I come here to find so many updates waiting for me to read!!! :D I went back and read it all from the very start!❤️

I'm still in LALA Land so will read again several times😳

This update was such a mix of emotions, I couldn't help but cry along Arohi in that hospital scene it was really sad. 😭Arohi always goes through so much and she is so naive and unconditionally in love with Arjun. I really love her she's too cute and innocent. But I love my Arjun too ❤️He's just a lost soul😆poor guy doesn't really know what is going on with him emotionally he just goes with the flow and can't stop his desire for her.

Arohi is a total sweetheart she's wholly devoted to Arjun and he always comes first she's been crazily in love with him since the very start and it's truly Arjun's turn to return that love and affection fully to her.

Damnnn their love making is very passionate! ☺️  It gets super hot!!! Lol, not that I'm complaining ;) Arjun just can't resist making out with her it's really cute. You really describe their romantic life very well it's a treat to read good writing. Every update it's more passionate and their desire is never ending.. ( I really loved they way u described the 1st time they made love.) In this update when they were done I love the way Arjun casually goes "thanks" LOL that's really cute and funny😆He just wants her all the time...besharam.

But FINALLY Arjun has realized his true love for her!! The ending was enchanting I adored that quote you incorporated it fit so well in their case.

"I love you the more in that I believe, you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else."👏 Apt quote.

I have such high hopes for this story I keep imagining different ways he will tell her HE LOVES HER! I want him to propose to her again but unlike last time when he lied that he loved her I want him to tell her the truth that he is helplessly and unconditionally in love with her❤️ I just can't wait for this moment and for Arohi's reaction because she has waited for those words for way way too long..but then I have this growing fear of when Arohi will  find out the truth :( plz don't shatter her.

Please update soon I'm like dying here to read more because I was on a roll and now I'm all caught up :(  I have noticed a pattern, you usually update once a month but now you gotta get more regular pretty please!😃Cuz i'll be waiting eagerly 😳

Thank you so much for writing this FF Kavya di! Definitely going in my favorites!❤️❤️❤️

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 10 years ago
deelax18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsm update...loved the ay arohi took care of arjun and arjun realised his love for her YAAA!!!...OMG!!! is he going to tell about his past!!!! can't wait😲⭐️😊Edited by deelax18 - 10 years ago
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he is going to confess? well this is arjun arohi ...dose destiny allow them to confess???
u write so beautiful ! <3 its heart wrenchingly good <3