Eliminations start on a very sad note!

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Public voting is on - and music lovers get a shock with the very first elimination..

Priyanshi, Niladri and Veda were in the bottom 3, and its so sad that Veda gets eliminated! 😲

She was the strongest amongst the girls... And sag so well today as well... Based on last week's performances, Priyanshi was the weakest of these 3 and should have gone out, but she was the first one to be saved... 😕

Veda had such a matured voice and I am really going to miss her a lot on the show!

All the best Veda - your journey only begins here.. You are a star! 👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoComments thumbnail
The top 3 vote getters from last week are:

1. Salman
2. Nitin
3. Azmat

I would have expected Veda or Anmol in the top 3 in place of Azmat.. but sadly Veda landed up in bottom 3 instead of top 3 and then got eliminated...
Edited by NoComments - 12 years ago
milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
best of luck to veda for her future and i am sad with her elimination.😭 she was one of my favs.
hpotterbekub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she was really good. feel sad for her.
NoComments thumbnail
Today's performances:

Loved the performances of Nitin, Veda and Niladri - they were brilliant! Nitin and Veda were perfect as usual, and Kudos to Niladri for chosing a song so much against his genre...

Sanjana, Barnali and Anmol were very good as well... Sanjana sang in her comfort zone, but sang very powerfully! Barnali selected a tough song and did well for most of it.. Anmol was sweet in his song - but I thought he needed to have more feelings in his song...

Salman gave one of his weaker performances, but he is such a strong singer that that was still very good.. I sometimes feel though that Salman has some scope to improve his diction a little on some words - like 'hain' sometimes comes across as 'he'...

Rimsha, Priyanshi and Azmat were just average.. The standard of the show is very high and they have to really buck up to match up with others!

tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sad elimination.. Veda was best among girls !!
qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Most Shocking And UnExpected Elimiation 😔 Am Sad That I Will Not Hear More Of Veda On The Lil Champs Stage , I Am Pretty Sure That Salman , Azmat And Nitin is Winning People's heart , But There Are More Fab Fab Singers .. But I Have Faiath In Veda's talent Like Javed Sir , I Also Think That She's Got A Voice Of A Complete Playback Singer .. All The Best Veda .. Rock The World 👏👏a
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shocking elimination when we have weak singers like Priyanshi,, Azmat, Niladri around.

Veda one of the strongest female contestant out and as it is yet not time for Maha guru to use her saving vote.  Sad very sad.

She had the sweetest playback singing voice out of all girls.

Best of luck Veda.