SSK;WU 28th July '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Shobha is happy after learning that Bheemdev had decided not to return to Devipatan.

On learning about Loma, Rudrabhadra decides to make her a devdasi too. In this way, he will be greater than Gangsarvagya as he will have 100 devdasis serving him.

On reaching near the Narmada valley, a pundit requests Vallabhdev and Dadda Chalukya to pray in the temple and later bathe in the river.

While the royal families are praying inside the temple, a sadhu arrives. The oracle not only refuses to bless Gayatri Devi for being barren.

Indumati takes the opportunity and insults Gayatri Devi not only in the presence of Vallabhdev and his family but also the subjects.

The sadhu's comments that Gayatri Devi shouldn't be the queen as she can not continue Dadda's line, leaves the king of Bharuch angry. However, he maintains his cool at Vallabhdev's asking.

Unable to bear the insult, Shobha stops the sadhu from insulting Gayatri Devi. Peeved at a child correcting him, the sadhu warns

Gayatri Devi would bring misforturn and result in destruction of Bharuch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing...d oracle, how dare he, grr😡 !! but dont tell me dat dis oracle was sent by rudrabhatt to create probs 4 daddachalukya !! 😲😡
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: polly_03

thanx 4 sharing...d oracle, how dare he, grr😡 !! but dont tell me dat dis oracle was sent by rudrabhatt to create probs 4 daddachalukya !! 😲😡

no no not rudrabhatt i guess its indumati behind this😡