No Maha Episode of YIH on 30 July 2011...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys...😊

here is a sad news for all YIH Fans...😒
i jst now saw on tv... that DLMH's Maha Episode Promo was aired...

StarOne did not air any Maha Episode Promo of YIH... rather its DLMH's Maha Episode Promo😲 that was aired on StarOne  channel...

so that means YIH is not gng to have any Maha Episode at all... ????
i wonder how dis happened... ie how the order in which the Maha Episode were telecast were changed...😕 i know rbo is ovr... but its Maha Episode comes in every end... 

here is the proof of what i said abt Maha Episode Promo  : -

credit : arnab

Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein ~ MAHAEPISODE - 30 JULY 2011 SPOL PROMO.Xvid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-oSXvPmrk0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is bad...and sad...
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Whattt !!!!! There is no mahaepi today...😲
Hate starone !!!!!!!!😡
Btw...is ther change in mahaepi slots????...so whether YIH mahaepi will be next week...
or Starone has already considered that YIH has ended...😳...and will continue with its remaining rotation of its 3 shows..?????
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
one word why am i not surprised😔? this was so expected🤔 and there is no expectation or hope left for this show to get any better since the day akshay left from the show😳👎🏼. so don't care anymore. GO TO HELL YIH cv's😡. hate u 4 ruining our fav show😡. u'll get our curse and none of ur other show will be successful due to wht u hav done to such true fans of YIH😈. u broke our heart and someday u'll hav2 pay 4 tht😈. I mean it😈. ahhh... seeing romantic n cute scenes between akshari after confession would be like a unfulfilled impossible dream nw😒. prob won't be able 2 see them 2gether anymore😭. i'm sooo sad😭. no words 2 describe my feeling😭. i'm simply hurt😔. Ouch. 
shubhaviforever thumbnail
don't worry the next mahaepisode which is on 6th august will be of YIH only as the maha episode of pkyek will be on 13t and this is confirmed . so don't be sad