3 cheers to Ila Arun, Prashant Sir and Fa

ticks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

They seem to have given rigerous training and instilled the right gyan in them.

I was watching II-2 episode, I wonder whats up with the II-1 singers.
They seem to lack the zing, some even sang ametuerish!
Are they overworked, doing TOO many stage shows and not doing enough Riyaz?
Could not help but compare them with the FG gang!

Each one is improving day by day..
Especially **Qazi**, Rex, Arijit, even Ruppu etc..
Each is on a path of progress.

I hope each FG contestant do not forget to do their Riyaz.
Remember that Rajesh Khanna etc all had their downfall due to indiscipline, and Amitabh Bachchan is what he is due to his discipline!

We must thank Shankar, Prashant sir, Padma maam, Illa Arun for giving us such jewels.

Keep it up the FG gang!👏👏👏

Edited by ticks - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great post ticks.I was in a minority who used to praise them.prashant said a few things about qazi.but was a great guru(Padma ma'm and ila too). i have never seen such growth in a singer ever.the song selection perfect,perfect.some so tough never easy(so people can never comment).wow what intelligent selectons.even group songs fab.

i am sorry to say II and II2(except 1 or 2 singers) have disappointed me.they were so critical of FG 😡

ticks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

great post ticks.I was in a minority who used to praise them.prashant said a few things about qazi.but was a great guru(Padma ma'm and ila too). i have never seen such growth in a singer ever.the song selection perfect,perfect.some so tough never easy(so people can never comment).wow what intelligent selectons.even group songs fab.

i am sorry to say II and II2(except 1 or 2 singers) have disappointed me.they were so critical of FG 😡

Yes, I agree. Prashant sir, might have said a few things, but he also made what Qazi is. Look at the way he has groomed him, got out the best in his voice in such a short time. It must have been a challenge for Prashant sir too, to groom Qazi. Prashant sir is a great Guru, he completely evolved Qazi voice texture, pitch, throw. Fantastic!!

aiyshababy thumbnail
yah Parashant sir is good but Padma Mam best she treat qazi like mom.
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even i wasnt impressed by II1 contestant singing in II-2, i misse sana n sawant but rest were not very great.
sapnokirani24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ticks

They seem to have given rigerous training and instilled the right gyan in them.

I was watching II-2 episode, I wonder whats up with the II-1 singers.
They seem to lack the zing, some even sang ametuerish!
Are they overworked, doing TOO many stage shows and not doing enough Riyaz?
Could not help but compare them with the FG gang!

Each one is improving day by day..
Especially **Qazi**, Rex, Arijit, even Ruppu etc..
Each is on a path of progress.

I hope each FG contestant do not forget to do their Riyaz.
Remember that Rajesh Khanna etc all had their downfall due to indiscipline, and Amitabh Bachchan is what he is due to his discipline!

We must thank Shankar, Prashant sir, Padma maam, Illa Arun for giving us such jewels.

Keep it up the FG gang!👏👏👏

agreed 👏👏👏

@$h! thumbnail
yeh i agree- everybody is improving and the facalty,judges and even the janta are 2 thank 👏
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this the first time i am disagreeing with u ticks.this faculty especially P sir and P maam did not deserve to be called teachers.ateacher treats all his students in the same way but these two made insulting remarka against qazi never appreciating the fact that he was an untrained singer while the others have 10-15 years of training,calling him besura and fighting with ila maam when just ONE time qazi was saved 😡 .P sir showed a clear partiality towards arpita which would have been visible even to a blind person.

sorry my teachers were not like that and i have no respect for teachers like P sir and P maam,sure they taught qazi but whatever qazi learned was by his own hard work and dedication.i will never forget the way everyone has insulted qazi and i am so glad that qazi proved everyone wrong.