Might be Li'l Champ, but a Master nevertheless!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Might be Li'l Champ, but a Master nevertheless!
How many ten year old kids can claim to bring National Award winning musicians to their feet with their singing?? ? Well, come Saturday 30 July, and the charismatic, mischievous and supremely gifted singer Azmat on Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs will get veteran singers saluting him. Viewers will be as surprised as the judges to see renowned celebrity guest, singer Suresh Wadkar on his knees before this little master!

With a deep soulful voice that belies his age, Azmat has time and again astounded millions of viewers around the globe with his expressive and mature performances. And while the viewers and mentors are somewhat used to having their breath taken away by this little lad every week, nothing seemed to have prepared legendary Suresh Wadkar for the music that was to hit his ears! With a rendition of 'Surili Ankhiyon Waali' Azmat had all the judges on their feet as has become his habit, but what surprised everyone was Suresh Wadkar who went on stage in absolute delight and picked up Azmat saying "Tum toh mere pitaaji ho! Agar tum isis tarah ke swabhav rakhoge toh mujhe tum mein ek bahut bada gaviya dikh raha hai!". Suresh then went on to offer Azmat a scholarship in his school should the youngster want to pursure a further education in his music.

Azmat ofcourse could not be more delighted to hear such praise coming from Sureshji and took all of the accolades and praise with much composure and his signature naughty grin!

Watch Azmat's star shine brighter on 30 July, this Saturday's episode of Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs at 10 PM only on Zee TV!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always impatiently awaits for Azmat's performances and now I am looking forward for this weeks episode more impatiently.  I can imagine how Surili Ankhiyon wale song will sound in his voice.  It is his genre song.  Azmat is master of murkhiyan and Alaaps which is the soul of that song. 
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too await his performance, but his last performance was really disappointing. I have very high expectation from this lil champ ðŸ˜Š
hpotterbekub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
azmat has got a golden voice.