27th July WU Wedding Ceremony + Hospital

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone! I hope the written update is just fine and you all like it. Pls do give your suggestions too which would help me next time. A very tense episode! And sorry for not focussing on Gaushala and her Mum Chimti, I just couldn't be bothered to look at them in this episode! Now for the update πŸ˜Š

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo 27th July 2011

The episode starts with the beginning of the wedding ceremony with the priest making preparations, He then asks Kamala to call the 'var' (groom) to the Mandap. As she goes to call Dhamroo, she sees him coming along with his two brothers Murli and Mridang. The whole family is in smiles looking at Dhamroo coming up to the Mandap. More focus is on Bharti smiling (she has this kind of painful yet happy smile, I guess it's time guys!!!). After Dhamroo arrives at the Mandap, the priest then calls for the 'vadhu' (bride) to actually begin the wedding ceremony. And then we have Chimti and Gaushala getting her to the spot where all the family is anxiously waiting (during this while we have Murliji flash his dashing smile, awww).

Once all have assembled at the Mandap, the priest instructs everyone to sit. While everyone sit on the ground, we have Gaushala and Bharti sitting on a special couch near the Mandap. As the ceremony starts, Bharti starts to have getting those pains which is turning worse and she keeps clenching her stomach. The shift then focuses to the priest who instructs to being the 'varmala' session (bride and groom garlanding each other). And voila we have some funky music playing the background as Dhamroo and Jhumka garland each other. Now focus shift to Bharti, due to the excruciating pains she is unable to sit and gets up and progresses towards a pillar near the Mandap. They keep showing Murli but he is engrossed in the wedding rituals like the whole family. The priest then asks the family to pray to their 'Kuldevi' (which I presume to be the family's patron goddess, anyone can fill for me as I do not have much idea on this). Bharti is just not able to bear the pain as she was doing all this while and is looking around very tensed.  

The priest then asks the var's sister to come and tie the Ghat Bandan for the bride and groom to which Veena happily obliges. During this time, Bharti starts to experience giddiness and has blurry vision. As the ceremony is going on she tries looking at Murli but can't owing to her blurred vision. When the priest instructs to begin the Pheras that's when Murli notices Bharti standing away from everyone and runs to her rescue. Murli questions Bharti as to why she is standing away, to which she replies that due to the smoke from the fire she is feeling uneasy and that's the reason she came away. He also questions if she is feeling alright to which she says no! Then comes Veena to the two and says the Pheras are about to begin and to proceed towards the Mandap (blurry vision is getting worse). Murli then helps her towards the Mandap and they stand beside Kamala (Murli was so caring watching each step of hers and helping her walk). The Pheras begin and Murli keeps checking on Bharti by gently touching her head and making her stand close to him (this was such an aww moment!). During the Pheras, Bharti collapses and all run to her rescue and just screaming out her name. Murli, Kamala and Dhara are constantly calling out to her but she does not respond.Mridang instructs Veena to get some water and Dhamroo wants to leave the Mandap and go to his best friend. But the priest stops him and says it's considered bad to leave the Pheras midway. Next, we have Murli carrying Bharti and rushing to the hospital. Focus shift to the Mandap, Bansi too begins to leave but is stopped by the priest saying that an elder has to be present to continue with the rest of the ceremony. To which Bansi reluctantly agrees and Mridang assures him that he will look after to things.

In the ambulance, Bharti is accompanied by Murli, Kamala, Dhara, Mridang and Veena. Murli has his hand held tight with Bharti's and is just calling out to her to wake up. At the Mandap, the couple continue with their remaining Pheras. At the hospital, Murli is just a mad man scared for his wife's life and I guess is imaging the worst that is to come and just screams out to the doctor. The doctor (the head doctor of the hospital) arrives and Murli informs her as to what has happened. The doctor then takes Bharti to the operation theatre and Murli is getting more tensed tells the doctor that nothing should happen to Bharti. As they move on in total filmy style, Murli lets go of Bharti's hand and she is taken in. Outside the operation theatre, Murli thinks about a vachan he gave to Bharti's father during their first marriage that he will look after Bharti and protect her from all harm. He is all thinking and then wipes away his tears and tries to be strong in the difficult moment. At the wedding venue, Chimti begs Dhamroo to concentrate on the Pheras as it's about her daughter Jhumka's life (this lady I'm sure going to shoot at sight!).

Scene shift to the hospital, Murli is a distraught man, Kamala and Dhara crying inconsolably, Veena looking at them and Mridang comforting Murli. The doctor comes out of the theatre after examining Bharti, Murli just rushes to her and keeps asking about Bharti. She replies that she is in a very critical state and they have to go in for a premature delivery.  Murli keeps questioning her and she gives him the formality papers to sign (Murli in total confused mode). Murli flatly refuses and says no operation is to be done. The doctor is trying to make him understand and he is not in a mood to agree and turns off. Mridang then steps in and asks Murli not to delay and please sign the papers (very emotional moment between the brothers). After Mridang, Kamala and Dhara giving him the nod, he reluctantly agrees. Finally, he takes the paper and keeps staring at Bharti's name of the form (BHARTI MURLI LAL) and is crying.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sumisa91 - Great job on the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Today's episode was intense, emotional and gripping at all levels. I guess the time has arrived for Bharti to deliver her baby eventhough it is premature. Murli was trying to do his best to be brave but couldn't as emotions were rushing through him clouding his mind with fear and the thought of losing his wife. Mridang did an excellent  job of standing by Murli offering support and strength to lean on him and telling him to go ahead with the signing of the waiver.

The last scene was so sad to watch with Murli breaking down in tears and wondering that his and his wife's fate is going to change forever (not knowing for good or bad) with one signature of his.
Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago
bavdfan thumbnail
Awesome first WU Sumisa !!! πŸ‘ It must be very late (or very early in the morning) in your country so lots of thanks for your hard work!!
You got an very great epi to transcript.

I'll share my thoughts a bit later.
Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
Sumisa, a wonderful first WU, really great, love it   πŸ‘ !
I must say, this show is getting better day by day! Sure, I know, she will survive, but the wonderful outstanding performance of the whole cast, especially Vikrant n Juhi let me cry again ! It was just painful to see her in this circumstances, feel Murlis fear and the concern of Mridang. This guy has been so great today! Taking care of the situation, handling things like elders should, loved todays Mridang with his backbone ( where did he hide when it comes to Gau n 🀬 ?) Kamla n Dhara , well , thts what i assume mothers behave like! Veena helpless, but so cute in her caring for Bharti. Not to forget Jhumrooh, looking so nice, and after they tried to postpone their wedding for Bharti, i have lots respect, such a cute couple. Sumisa, u r rite, no need to even mention the evil duo! Can't wait for tomm epi. As I said, very well knowing she will survive, the acting of everybody let me forget this fact, at least while watching. Wonderful , i really enjoyed it!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

many thanks @sumisa91 for a wonderful first update...highly appreciate your terrific work! keep it up!

it was overwhelming!! had i not known bharti would survive, i wouldn't have been able to watch it all...bharti's blurring vision, looking out for murli, knowing her deteriorating condition but trying to let the pheraas get completed...all too intense for me!!
it was an excellent episode, and a superb presentation...

jhumka's hand was trembling when she saw bharti falling onto the floor- damroo was in an extremely difficult and painful situation right when his wedding rituals were going on- dhara's pain was soo evident at the hospital- and dear murli was completely shattered... i kept crying  along with them.

it was not easy to watch, and i knew it would be coming, so i had already gathered some strength to watch all the intense moments of bharti's delivery...and there is still a lot more to come...

i really hope to see a lot of bharti and murli along with their new born, once the toughest phase of their lives is over.
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@kt25
Thanks! Yes, indeed Murli was just a heartbroken man he had no idea what so ever was happening in his life and stood helpless not knowing what to do and where to go. Vikrant was just excellent and I loved the last bit where he stares at her name and tears roll down. It touched my heart! The acting at the hospital, A BIG THUMBS UP! I felt as though I was present there and like literally crying looking at Murli and the rest of the family.

@mIsHeZ.x

@bavdfan
Thanks to you for giving me a chance to update. I just came upon this idea of why not to try and see how I go and that's why I asked! I guess now when I see the update its a bit long, I'll keep in mind and may be just keep a close watch on how much I write, may be a tad bit shorter! I was so engrossed in the serial that I kept noting down the whole thing! He he he! 
Hmm it was around 4am when I got up to see the serial and that's when I couldn't help but write and put up the update!

@addicted1
It was a very engaging episode today and the performances by all were mind blowing. Juhi and Vikrant deserve loads and loads of appreciation. I hope they do good in life and soar to greater heights in their career, very talented people! Not to forget the rest, them too! 
The way Murli acted I felt as if I was there and could feel the pain he was going through! His hospital scene was just too good!
I guess Mridang is so tired of his wife's antics that he doesn't seem to care much now. And considering that her Mum is around and doing the needful, he is not required!
Ahh Mums want a chance to crying pouring their heart out. I can assure my Mum was there she would be crying like that. And not to forget my Dad he would have slight tears in his eyes watching this episode, that's his senti side LOL! 
addicted1 thumbnail
Watched the epi again, now in a bearable better quality. I just wanna add something: first i was wondering y Murli took too long time to be aware of Bharti? It was physical pain for me to see her suffering and nobody even realized. But , from the moment she was transported in the ambulance, Vikrants acting just touch me that much, he looks so helpless, vulnerable and really young, heatwrenching performance!!!! Just felt happy on Mridangs presence, he took so well care of his brother!!!Can't tell u how much i cried watching it again! Couldn't help, I told myself, it's a show, but doesn't make any difference! Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sumisa great update dear and u left out nothing and i did see the episode yday.  it was very well done. even i was wondering everyone knows bharti's delicate condition yet no one noticed her in pain.  and bharti had to stop from murli knowing her condition as pheras were still going to happen.

wonderful acting by juhi and vikrant and i liked mridang more than ever

god knows when  chimit and  gau wud learn lesson..
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aw, you are so sweet @sumisa, doing update for us at that hour of night... it was just perfect, great job done!

earlier, i forgot to mention mirdang. he was a great support out there for his brother...but the pain of two that is unmatched by any other is that of dhara and murli...their pain was very painful to watch...

looks like, its going to go into the next week before we get to see a saved bharti...will be sitting on the edge, waiting anxiously for her to return home...i want to see the real happiness of bharti and murli, with their first born in their hands, that will give me the real consolation...until then , it is not easy!!!

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sumisa

Wonderful update πŸ‘πŸΌ

One thing I'd add to it - towards the end, when the doc asked him to sign, she also asked him to sign a liability release, whereby the hospital would not be held responsible if the operation ain't successful, and that's why he refused to sign: not b'cos he didn't want the operation itself done.  This form is standard operating procedure @ any hospital - no one wants to be @ the receiving end of a lawsuit when they undertake any risk.  But I did sympathize w/ him.

Watched yesterday's episode after a long time, and as usual, Bharti had to emotionally blackmail them into making a decision solely based on emotions.  Jhumroo had made the right call in wanting to delay the wedding b4 all this was behind them, and Bharti made them have it now.  And at the wedding itself, she collapsed, totally distracting from the events.  Had Bharti not forced this, but just taken proper care of herself, rested, and gone to hospital normally, they'd have had the baby, and then, if she survived, she could have enjoyed the wedding in full.  Instead, by forcing this, she just caused the wedding to happen amid all this tension.

So Jhumroo finally marry.  Wonder whether they'll have kids after the leap?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago