ABHIYA-JISHA-SUPERNATURALS-ORIGIN-CHAPTER-4-PART-2

quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HERE IS ANOTHER FF
THIS IS MORE ABOUT JISHA BUT EQUALLY SHARED BY ABHIYA

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT ABHIYA SO DO U ALL
THIS FF IS ALL BOUT JAY  TURING WEREWOLF BY ONE EVIL VAMPIRE N HELPED BY ANOTHER

CHARACTER-SKETCH
JAY -AN INNOCENT HUMAN TURNS WEREWOLF N BF OF A VAMPIRE'S SISTER

MISHA- ADOPTED SISTER OF ABHAY IN LOVE WITH JAY

ABHAY- AN ANGELIC VAMPIRE HARDCORE BROTHER , OVER PROTECTIVE TOWARDS FAMILY N FRIENDS

PIYA- ABHAY'S SOUL-MATE  N SISTER TO JAY , IN LOVE WITH ABHAY

SID- THE EVIL VAMPIRE N BIG BRO TO ABHAY 

PANCHHI- HIS MATE BUT A GOOD N POWERFUL WITCH SUPPORTS GOOD VAMPIRES
CHAPTER INDEX
CHAPTER -1 AND INTRO
CHAPTER -2
chapter-3
chapter-4-part-1

MY 1ST FF-ABHIYA- A HISTORYCAL LOVE STORY

Edited by quarkinsen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc intra dr... cont. soon...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome intro.Plz continue😊
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interestin Intro.. plzz continue..😳
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for this new FF hon
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...sounds good...plz continue😊
quarkinsen thumbnail

Hey guys this is the mixture of teen wolf n PKYEK, so i think i have done my work being honest to you guys.. hope no body blame or bash me later  enjoy reading

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;CHAPTER -1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

A cool , hansom, smart guy get down from his apartment with a rush. He has a hooded jacket with earphone enjoying every step on the stairs, playing tricks with the volleyball. hE has that blue colour jacket  n hood is white, that to the cool pair of shoes and an apple iPod..

As he get down to the street some of his friends joined him with their skates. They make different tricks with their skates n that cool guy follow them playing his volley .they all joined other at the ground. Others are practising the volley ball for the inter college tournament. But what is this all these guys n that cool dude just sit there idle making sad faces. One of the cool dude friend tried to pick the ball of the practicing group.

Captain- hey how u dare to even touch tht?

Dude frnd- i m just he...

Captain's frnd- get back. Don't even think of helping u bloody morons.

Dude- hey sam  ! come back dude...  just stay away from those freaking brats.. they don't worth our help even.( as u know now tht dude's frnd is sam). They enjoy insulting us. Why do u even give them tht chance dear.

Sam- hey " J" ! i think u r right . 

Captain- oh the cool guy why don't u try a hand with us. If u make a single volley , we never cross ur way. It's a promise! ( teasing  n making fun out of the poor guys).

j- i don't bother about ur challenge but yes as  its the matter of my friends prestige , i accept the challenge.  Ur place , ur time  but no cheating.

Captain- done! (Punching their feast)

Off ground

Sam- hey J , u know how efficient they are in the game. Yaar those are devils , and 5 times inter college champs. They know all the fairly unfair tricks, they will tore u to parts dear. Plz listen to me n lets go we ll surrender n make apology. Else...

j- else what sam! Its not that i want to win or fight. Its for the sake of our honour, self respect. What will happen i don't know, but i have to put all my effort. I cant surrender like this.

Robbin- j is right sam. He is capable enough. He will definitely win if it will be  a fair game. Else we r there for him.  Shouting loudly . "what say guys".

Every other of  the group  join robbin n then sam too...

So the cool dude fighting for the sake of his friends self respect  is "J"/ our own "JAY" aka Jay khurana.  He is the student of mount college degree 2nd year biology specialization. He is very cool , smart, intelligent and hard working guy. He never fall in fights unnecessarily but for friends he can go to any level till his last breath. He is an adopted child to Mr. N Mrs. Khurana . his father dies in an accident when he was 15. His mother is everything to him n vice versa. Friends are next to his mother. his father was an anthropologist , he ha found something strange n new while he found a skeleton of ancient human. He  had all set for revealing some secrete  but that accident  happened n the secrete remained with him forever. His father had the dream to see jay as a famous anthropologist. So he used to give a copy of his research each time he found something new. Though jay was too young to understand all those still he was very curious about them n he carefully kept all those reports  as his fathers memory. Whenever he upset he spent sometimes with his father's memory. But never tried to open or read them.  

Edited by quarkinsen - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb start.. .
I'm loving the concept. .
Plz. .pm me when u update!
& plz. .update ur other ff too. .
Tc
quarkinsen thumbnail
i think only one love my update others hate it 

it's ok

love you all 

love abhiya
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really liked the update ... It's really good ... would love to know what happens next ...
please continue soon ...
don't stop writing this FF ... Its an interesting one ..😛👏