Lif3 take many turns ch5..pg7

hibbaamir thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys im going to start another ff...hope u encourage me...nd it ill b more abt premeer than other 1 else...nd heer and prem r college going students frm where their luv begans...hop u  all like it ...😊😉...heres starting

Life take many turns
26th july
today was my first day in college.my roommate MEHER was also in my department tats only the reason i was not nervous to find my classes.she was very bold nd high class gurl...today wen v reached college it had rained ...bt many students were there ...

MANy students were absent and gurls were also less...except me and MEHER only SAnjana nd VEERA were there...they too belong to high class families...MEHER was also their frends and they three hv done de granduation frm "QUEEN MARRY"
i really dont liked dem bt jus bcuz of MEHER i need to say dem hi hello...during deir talks dey kept on ignoring m3...bt it didnt hurt m3...after seeing me and my dress i was sure tat dey wont be giving me VIP treatment...nd it was not new for m3...

SIR ANURAG asked sanjana to introduce herself...dey way she introduced herself was really nic3..."my name is SANJANA.i am graduated frm QUEEN MARRY IN FIRST division...i take part in all de activities...nd it wud b gud be a part of dis class..."...
after veera nd sanjana r introduced it was my turn...
sir"r u also in our class?"
heer"yes sir"i was shocked by dis question
sir"i asked dis cuz u r luking very small"
heer"no sir! my height is 5ft nd 4inch..."without understanding de question of sir i answered his question...
after listening my answer sir smiled ...nd de boys sitting in de front row turn deir baks nd smiled nd one of dem said to sir anurag...
"SIR! TAT IS jus de right height for de gurls neither too tall nor too short"
every boddy started laughing...
sir anurag made every1 qutie nd said...
"NO prem !dont try to embarras her"...
than he asked my name...
"my name is HEER MAAN...i came here from BOMBAY"
after i sat sir asked boys to introduce dem selves wen de turn of MR PREM JUNEJA came i too insulted him de same way he did it to me...after i though i hv not came here to fight wid sum bt jus to study...ill not do it again...

hope u all like it...nd do comment guys ill be w8ing for it...
do press the like button...😊😊
wid luv
SAIRA

CH 1...pg 1
CH2...pg1
CH3..pg3
CH4...pg6
CH5...pg7

enjoy reading nd do comment
Edited by hibbaamir - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
i hope prem n heer will be frnds so soon
cant wait update soon
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi saira lovely update dear
plz add me to ur pm list
ur ff's are lovely
u'll add me na:?
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update👏!!

good job for ur first update👍🏼!!!
interesting story...heer poor...prem rich...my two worst enemies VEERA n Sanjanaa😡!!

let see how the story turns out!!

update soon n add me to ur PM list!!
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap. 
-Xpress- thumbnail

Saira...

Superb... Lovely start...
Thanks for the pm    

hibbaamir thumbnail
guys guys to read dis ff u hv to remember de previous part perfectly...so here it goes...
CHAPTER 2...
26th july

Aaj ka din kharab tareen dino mein sey ek tha.college mein MA classes ka pehla din tha nd woh bhi...huh...subh mein buht achey mood mein college gaya tha cuz wheather was very nice...nd de first introducing class was of SIR ANURAg nd his class i never missed in BA so how can i in MA...to b nice wid him was my necessity...
cuz he was de gud nd de best frend of father...baj dafa jo baat papa meri nhi mantey woh mein sir anurag sey keh ker manwaleta tha...kabhi kabhi to woh mujhe super natural thing lagtey hain...😊...he knows everything abt me...how many classes did i bunk???...how many affairs do im having right now???bt un ka ek ihsaan yeh bhi tha keh woh papa ko kuch nhi batatey they...thnk GOD...
wen i went to class...PREET nd RAjver mujhe to class sey baher hi mil liye they...un key saath jab mein aglli row ki taraf gaya so i saw only four gurls were sitting in de next row...i know two of dem very well...ONE was SANJANA nd other was VEERA...dey both were my cousins...i like SANJANA very much😡😡...cuz she was beautiful...nd frank...mujhe dekhtey hi woh row sey bahar a gayein theen...after saying hello hi to dem...i saw two more gurls...i really luv de eyes of ones nd it was MEHER...nd de other was huh...she de one only who insulted me...MS.HEER MAAN...bt one thing which was having was jus her HAIRS were beautiful...

BEfore starting de class i saw dem once...bt she was having nothing tat i shud luk her again...
after sir anurag has came ...he was happy to see me...in de class...cuz usually i was late..bt today i was on time...haha...
i know he will ask gurls to introduce dem selves first...i was only interesting in de introduction of MEHER...no one else...bt wen sir asked de gurl tat she is small nd her answer also made me smile...for which luked bak nd she was luking small...after seeing her nervousness i passedd de remarks..nd after passing de remarks i really felt gud...

When my turn came to introduce my self...i stared...

"my name is PREM JUNEJA.i got my schooling frm best school...nd through out i was first in activities nd in studies...nd previous year i took COLEGE clr in sports...nd topped BA...frm u most dem ill b new to college bt also new to de CITy...if any one of need my help..nd i m there for u...cuz im old student here...i wud b happy to help U...thnkyou...""
sir smiled at me nd den questioned...
"what was de reason for giving such a big lecture???"
"SIR...he is convincing pupil for de cuming UNION ELECTIONS"
answer came frm de place which i even didnt thought...MS.HEER...
PREm"to kia mein aap sey umeed ker sakta hoon keh aap mujhe vote dein gi.."
heer"no way!!aap mujhe sey VOTE ki umeed na rakhein..."
prem"so agar mein elections mein mein ek vote sey loose karoon ga to woh aap ka hi vote ho ga..."
heer"aap ek buht badi kushfehmi mein hain...aap ek VOTE sey nhi...balkey buht lambi lead sey loose karein gay..."
prem"how do u know tat ill loose frm long lead..."
heer"jo log zyada kush fehm hotay hain...woh hamesh buht boori tarah sey hartey hain..."

first i used to think keh yeh ladki pagal hai...bt no  she is not...i shud b careful while talking ta keh aaj ki tarah sharmindigi na uthani padey...

hop u all like...
WID LUV
SAIRA
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interstinggg...awesume update!!!

i hav a feelin tht heer n prem will end up in a fight😛...hehhe

well done⭐️!!

update soon!!
-Xpress- thumbnail

The part was...

Loved the interaction between prem and heer...  

Thanks for the pm    

Continue Soon!!!!!  

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely loved it
no pm dear?
itsk may b u r busy i can understand
anyways next update is whn?????