26th July WU: Death of Mahua and emotional moments

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~26th July Written Update~

With emotional moments between two lovers, when Mahua says she could not spend his married life with bhawani with feelings of regret, She dies, when Bhawani is shocked and stunned,. He cries out loud. When he takes out the knife from her back when Shankar is shocked, so is Phulwa who just arrives there. Shankar comes near Mahua and shocked so is Phulwa . Shanakr and Phulwa remember moments they shared with mahua .All three of them are sad, Shankar also cries out loud.

Precap:

Bhawani is about to fill Mahua's "Maang" when Shjankar stops him with anger.

My take:

The episode's 1st part with Prashant's acting was very good, so was Wasna .But Angad's part was not handled well. So was Jannat's part.

Mahua was a great character, for me the best character in this show as she had every emotion of a human being. Wasna was brilliant in this role. Hope to see you more in other shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode was all emo and senti allright,,,,
but it dragged like f-r-i-g-g-i-n-g hell (no offence)

seriously,,, I thought by today's episode, Shankar and Bhawani might have became friends and planned to take action against the thakkurs... :/

but honestly,,, I have a doubt, Was Shankar angry with Bhawani(thinks he killed Mahua) or the maang thing?
joyo thumbnail
Gud update short episodes starts.they had to drag it to go one whole week.as if they didnt find new phulwa.btw i wish shankr confront bwani and bwani make him trust . Which i think it not happen by watching all episodes from now its very tragic show.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
And In COLORS shows negatives always wins over positives 
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree in colors only negetive act win, i dont thin sankar will become friend of bhavani.
it maight be he will leave phulwa .
priyaptkq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
today the episode is really sad